Fate Manipulation is the ability to manipulate destiny itself to achieve a desired result. More subtle forms of the ability can simply nudge events in the users favor while more powerful variations can make it possible to ordain one's victory against their opponent.
- In a deterministic reality, it may be impossible to change certain events.
- This ability is completely useless against those with Acausality.
- Changing destiny to ordain one outcome may lead to unpredictable results as additional outcomes may be out of the user's reach.
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Destiny of the Endless (DC Comics)
- Magnamon (Digimon)
- BB (Fate/Extra)
- The Sisters of Fate (Greek Mythology and God of War)
- Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
|Discussion threads involving Fate Manipulation|