Fana was a citizen from the Diamond Kingdom, who was chosen to be apart of an experiment to enhance the magic power of mages. After the experiment ended, Patry found Fana and had the elf Fana's soul possess her body
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B, far higher with the Third Eye | At least 7-B, likely High 6-C
Name: Fana, "Fana the Hateful"
Origin: Black Clover
Age: 500+, 19 (physically) | 15 (physically)
Classification: Human, Member of the Third Eye | Elf, Apostle of Sephira
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense other people's mana), Fire Manipulation, Healing, Acrobatics, Summoning, Flight (With Broom), Crystal Manipulation, Magic, Aura (Which grants her Forcefield Creation; Her Mana is so dense that it prevented Finral from casting spells. She should also be able to create an intense pressure in her surroundings), Statistics Amplification (with the Third Eye), Heat Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Limited Danmaku via Harpe, Rage Power, Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Via Mana Skin) | Same as before, though she no longer has Fire Spirit Salamander nor the elven curse (which granted her Rage Power), Regeneration (At least Mid, possibly High-Mid. She regenerated from her upper-body being blown by Noelle), Immortality (Type 3)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Burned the Witches forest), far higher with the Third Eye | At least City level, likely Large Island level+ (Stronger than before. Fought Noelle Silva. As one of the 10 Apostles of Sephirah, she should not be far weaker than Licht.)
Speed: FTL (Was able to intercept Nozel's attack, and kept up with him) | FTL (Comparable, if not faster than before.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown. Can be augmented by Reinforcement Magic (Reinforcement Magic was stated by Tabata to increase the physical capabilities of the user even without much in the way of muscle)
Striking Strength: Unknown, at least City Class, likely far higher with Fire Spirit Salamander (Broke through Noelle's shield), far higher with the Third Eye | Unknown
Durability: At least City level, likely far higher (Emerged nearly unscathed after being hit by her own fireball), higher with Mana Skin | At least City level, likely Large Island level+ (Her artificial body should comparable to Vetto's), higher with Mana Skin
Range: Several dozen meters to hundreds of meters with fire Magic
Standard Equipment: Her fire spirit, Salamander, Grimoire
Weaknesses: Completely absorbed in hatred against her enemies. | She no longer has this weakness after the control over her had been negated.
Fire Magic: Fana can manipulate and generate fire that is powerful enough to disperse Nozel's Mercury Magic.
- Healing Magic: Fana uses fire-based magic for recovery purposes
- Phoenix Feathers Robe: Fana can use this technique to envelop a target's body in flames while healing them and rejuvenating their stamina. The spell could be cast onto another person or shared by two people.
Crystal Magic: Fana can manipulate and generate crystal.
- Crystal Creation Magic: Harpe 「鉱石創成魔法『ハルパー』 Kōseki Sōsei Mahō "Harupā"」: Upon activating the spell, multiple blades in a shape of a harpe would manifest around Fana. Additionally, Fana can freely manipulate it without the need of any direct contact with them. Fana can then use those harpe-shaped blades as projectile weapons and launches them toward her target. Once being launched, the blades would move in rotative motion with the sharp edge at the outer side. Through creating multiple blades, Fana can launch a barrage of attacks that are strong enough to send their target flying on the opposite direction.
Spirit Magic: Fana can use this magic to summon her fire spirit, Salamander.
- Salamander's Breath: Salamander fires a large fireball capable of burning whole forests.
- Salamander's Claw: Salamander covers its claws in fire and delivers a swipe capable of burning and slicing through several trees
Key: Human Fana's body | Artificial Body