Enter the Gungeon is a rogue-like bullet hell title published by Devolver Digital and developed by Dodge Roll. The game centers around the Gungeon, a legendary gauntlet of gun-based enemies that contains the Gun That Can Kill The Past, offering any who find it a new lease on life. However, no matter what happens, the Gungeon remains.
Power of the Verse
The verse is far beyond most human weapons in terms of sheer strength, with even the weakest of enemies residing towards the top of Tier 9 and the rest of the verse hitting Tier 4 in terms of attack potency, with most bosses scaling to Blobulords Small Star/Star level feat, and the god tier managing a Multi-Solar System level feat. The verse has Subsonic (via moving fast compared to bullets and electricity) to High Hypersonic speeds for its characters. Ability wise, the Gungeon contains tools granting Time Manipulation, Transmutation, Teleportation, and Probability Manipulation. Most characters are masters with various weapons and can attack and hit ghosts and beings that are the embodiments of the concept of will.
- Attack Potency of a Blank. Scales to all fodder of the verse. Small Building level
- Attack Potency of Pinhead. Scales to most low-tiers of the verse. Building level+
- Attack Potency of the Treadnaught. Scales to all mid-tiers of the verse. City Block level
- Attack Potency/Speed of the Lich. Scales to the top-tiers of the verse. Multi-City Block level/High Hypersonic
- AP Feat of Kaliber. Scales to gods of the verse. Small City level+
- Attack Potency of the Black Hole Gun. Scales to all characters in the verse. Dwarf Star level