The power to manipulate and induce death.
In its most straightforward applications, this ability allows the user to instantly kill others by manipulating factors associated with death to make them die. The method varies, however; some users may halt vital biological processes or attack the soul directly. Others affect their target on a more abstract level, simply causing them to die for no discernible reason, though death manipulation comes in many other forms, with some functioning on a conceptual scale. Death manipulation is often associated with necromancy and has a wealth of deeper potential uses and utility in the hands of a skilled user, with many death manipulators having the tools to kill even immortals and those with potent regenerative abilities easily.
- The Lich and GOLB (Adventure Time)
- The Death Note (Death Note)
- Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- King Hassan (Fate/Grand Order)
- Voldemort and others with the Killing Curse (Harry Potter)
- Yuyuko Saigyouji (Touhou Project)
- Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)
|Discussion threads involving Death Manipulation|