|“||First is Daroach and his gang of thieves. He's no gentleman thief though, so don't get the wrong idea. We wanted to include as many characters as possible, so you'll see the shape of another fearsome foe in the Treasure Chests he throws!||„|
|~ Kirby Star Allies Channel - Update #11|
Daroach is the leader of the Squeaks, a squad of space thieves that he considers his family. Although problematic for others, Daroach and his gang aren't entirely malicious, and assist Kirby & co. in their adventures if given the chance.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-A | 4-A | At least 4-A
Origin: Kirby: Squeak Squad
Classification: Leader of the Squeaks/Squeak Squad, Space Thief, Pirate | As before but possessed by Dark Nebula | As the first key, Star Ally
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Natural Weaponry, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm Ghost Kirby), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), 4th Wall Awareness, Toon Force, Regeneration (Mid. Like all Star Allies, he can quickly recover from being crushed flat, as well as from being impaled by allies or by Flamberge's Barbecue Party [Shown Post-Star Allies]), Immortality (Type 3), Vehicular Mastery, Master Thief, Flight, Spaceflight, Teleportation, Can fire a beam of ice & freeze others (It briefly works on Kirby, who quickly recovers from being freezen in space), Energy Projection (Can blast three ricocheting mini stars), Explosion Manipulation and Fire Manipulation via Daroach Bombs
As before, he's being possessed by Dark Nebula and his abilities are enhanced (His ice beam becomes bigger and able to briefly freeze Kirby while on space and his bombs leave a blast upwards for a while)
As in base, Can turn into a small ball of intangible energy, Summoning (Able to summon members of his crew. Doc gives him access to Electricity Manipulation and can bestow said power to others), Magic, Resurrection (Can revive others via Revival Spell), Empathic Manipulation, Morality Manipulation via Friend Hearts (Can turn enemies into allies. Able to overwrite Void Termina's effects on allies; Scales to his multi-galactic potency), Healing, Purification (Friend Hearts can be used to heal and purify others. Can "Revive" defeated allies, who are merely unconscious), Cloth Manipulation, Power Bestowal (Turning targets into allies gives them that same power. Can bestow Fire and Ice Manipulation), Creation (Able to help other Star Allies create Friend Stars and the Star Allies Sparkler), Resistance to Morality Manipulation & Empathic Manipulation (Unaffected by the presence of the individual Dark Hearts), Transmutation (Like all Star Allies, he isn't transmuted after being cooked inside Chef Kawasaki and Cook Kirby's pot, process that regularly turns foes and items into food), heat and cold (Unaffected by the temperatures of Blizzno Moon and Star Lavadom), Black Holes (Able to outrun and withstand black holes from Marx)
As before, none in his first 2 keys, Summoning (Can summon Helpers by directly throwing Friend Hearts to Copy Essences. Can summon a Dream Friend using the Dream Rod), Statistics Amplification (With Power-Up Hearts, which increase strength, health or speed of all allies at once), Invulnerability with Invincibility Candy, Homing Attack (With Star Allies Sparkler)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Fought and lost with Kirby back in Squeak Squad after the latter had already defeated King Dedede. Should be comparable, if not stronger to the members of his Squeaks, who repeatedly battled Kirby) | Multi-Solar System level (Is powered up by Dark Nebula, who is possessing him. Fought and lost with Kirby after he had already defeated Meta Knight) | At least Multi-Solar System level (Can assist Kirby & 2 fellow Star Allies in the defeat of Void Termina, Corrupt Hyness, the Retaliators Three Mage-Sisters [at once], Morpho Knight EX and the stronger incarnations of Void Termina), able to ignore durability with Friend hearts
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Kirby in combat and can outpace him, but was left behind by Meta Knight after a surprise maneuver) | Massively FTL+ (As before. Disappeared into a galaxy instantly while being outside of it, causing Kirby to go after him by going inside it. Is being powered by Dark Nebula, who kept up with the Warp Star) | Massively FTL+ (As before. Can keep up with fellow Star Allies such as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Gooey, Ribbon and the Three Mage-Sisters, and they are comparable to Morpho Knight and Void Termina, with whom they can fight. Along with the other Star Allies, he can chase and keep up with the Jamba Hearts several times, which were suddenly scattered across the universe)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Likely Class Y (Comparable to Kirby)
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class | Multi-Solar System Class | At least Multi-Solar System Class
Stamina: Very high (Comparable to Kirby)
Range: Extended melee range to several meters normally, interstellar with projectiles and shockwaves (Scaling from Kirby)
Standard Equipment: His wand, Triple Star, and bombs.
- Optional Equipment: None | None | Power-Up Hearts, Maxim Tomato, various food items, Dream Rod, Friend Star and Star Allies Sparkler
- Can Create/Summon: Nothing | Nothing | Squeakers, Spinni, Doc, Storo, and a Friend Star
Weaknesses: Reckless due to greed
Key: Pre-Star Allies | Dark Daroach | Post-Star Allies
Note that there is no distinction between his keys in this section.
- Space Jump: A technique most Kirby characters have, Daroach transforms into a small ball of energy which turns out to be intangible, he uses this power to mobilize himself or regroup with mates faster.
- Friend Heart: Obtained in Kirby Star Allies, Daroach generates a Friend Heart which is then quickly thrown to his objective(s). This can be done an unlimited amount of times as well as repeatedly. Upon contact (or near it), the Friend Heart will generate a major change in the empathy of the being(s) affected to the point of making them change their morality towards being an ally to Daroach. The Friend Hearts have also shown to make feel objectives extremely happy, make them have a deep appreciation for the one who used a Friend Heart on them, generate clothes in others, work on robots, heal & purify others, operate without making direct contact to others' bodies as well as affect more than one being at a time, and, by the end of the main story in Star Allies, overwrite the multi-galactic morality changing effects Void Termina forces on allies, thus having the potency of its own morality & empathic manipulation scaling from Void Termina, who gets physically harmed by the Friend Hearts. (It should be noticed that Void Termina getting harmed by the Friend Hearts could be a specific weakness of his, a characteristic of the Friend Hearts, or both, this is left unclear.) The last function the Friend Hearts have is that their targets will immediately be bestowed with the ability the generate and use Friend Hearts with all previously mentioned characteristics.
- Revival Spell: A technique that, depending on the game, either resurrects dead allies or merely heals them from being defeated & unconscious. Both uses are applied to their users as they are doing the same process over what seems to be the same spell given the same name. Initially appearing in the Team Kirby Clash mini-game, the Kirbys there could approach others Kirbys and revive them when being defeated, which meant falling into the floor with their souls leaving their bodies. On the Team Kirby Clash Deluxe & Super Kirby Clash games the Kirbys there could even obtain items to improve their ability to resurrect others. Before the latter game, in Kirby Star Allies, every playable character became able to "Revive" defeated allies, but these defeated allies don't lose their souls and it's notable how some are still breathing.
- Team Attack: In Star Allies when piggybacking an ally or more, they can briefly charge energy to shoot an energy beam. The more allies charging energy the more powerful the attack will be.
Heals all of his health when eaten.
Heal varying amounts of his health.
When collected, Daroach becomes invincible for a short time, and almost any enemy he touches will be instantly defeated, or at least damaged.
When picked up and used Daroach summons one of the following Dream Friends to assist him
The Final Weapon in Star Allies, used to take out Void Termina. The Star Allies Sparkler fires projectiles from the tip, fly around quickly and efficiently, and spin counterclockwise to avoid all damage on a relative scale (Sparkler Turn). Kirby canonically took the lead in the center of the Sparkler while his friends rode in the tail. Still, the leader can be rotated to imbue the shots with a different element depending on the leader (the technique is called Rider Switch). The Sparkler can fire different homing projectiles with varying power depending on charge time. An uncharged shot is called the Sparkler Comet, and it fires a star-shaped projectile. A charged shot is called the Sparkler Starshot, and it fires a projectile shaped like two intertwining stars. The strongest attack is called Team Star Allies!, which, if everyone who's riding charges together and releases at the same time, fires a giant laser at the opponent. Daroach uses this item on his own when used in The Ultimate Choice of Star Allies.
Used to increase his statistics. The effects are shared with allies.
- Speed Power-Up Hearts: Increases speed.
- Health Power-Up Hearts: Increases & heals all health.
- Attack Power-Up Hearts: Increases attack potency.
- All Power-Up Hearts: Gives all previous effects at once.