The power to manipulate darkness/shadows. The opposite of Light Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate darkness/shadow for various effects, sizes, shapes and intensity levels.
- Depending of the level of strength, one can blanket an entire city, country or world in eternal darkness.
- Absolute Darkness
- Darkness "Mist"
- Light Absorption
- Shadow Camouflage/Cloaking
- Darkness Adaptation
- Night Vision
- Darkness Attacks
- Darkness Solidification via controlling darkness/shadow:
- Animating/manipulate darkness/shadow, whether users own or cast by anything else.
- Tentacles/tendrils, chains and/or threads to attack or bind.
- Umbrakinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Shadow Marionette
- May be unable to create darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May have to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power.
- May become affected/corrupted through extended exposure.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power. However it should be noted that darkness can overpower light as well.
- Umbrakinetic Immunity.