The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult.
- Various different kinds of projectiles can be used
- Linear projectile trajectories or curving shots
- One directional, multi-directional or omni-directional
- From one origin point or multiple origin points
- Use for extended periods of time might be exhausting
- Might be incapable of controlling the trajectory of each individual bullet or be limited to patterns
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.