|“||You know, if I had an ounce of humanity left in me, this would be a very touching little reunion. But of course, I surrendered my human half a long time ago.||„|
|~ Dan to his former friends|
Dan Phantom is Danny Phantom 10 years in the future. After a terrible accident that causes the death of his family and friends, Danny Fenton goes off to live with his arch-rival Vlad Masters, being the only person that could understand what he was going through. He then asks Vlad to separate his ghost half from his human half. While Vlad agrees and was successful in separating the two, Danny's ghost half proceeded to do the same thing to Vlad and then overshadowed him. The two fused and Vlad's ghost half overwhelmed Danny's which resulted in Dan's creation.
Powers and Stats
Name: Dan Phantom, Dark Danny
Origin: Danny Phantom
Classification: Ghost, Fusion of Danny's and Vlad's ghost halves
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Ectoplasm Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Heat Generation (Ghosts can generate intense heat from their ectoplasmic bodies), Aura and Fire Manipulation (Ghosts can cover themselves in a ectoplasmic or flaming aura and shoot fire), Light Manipulation (Ghosts can generate blinding flashes of light using their ectoplasmic energy, the Ghost Ray is described as light), Electricity Manipulation (Ghosts can generate or shot electricity from their hands), Plasma Manipulation (Ghosts can shot a Plasma Ray from his hands to melt objects), Telekinesis (By covering or infusing an object with their ectoplasmic energy, ghosts can control said object), Weather Manipulation (Ghosts can create and manipulate small scale storm clouds), Intangibility, Invisibility, Body Control (Ghosts can manipulate their physical forms at will, creating extra limbs or turning their bodies into energy, fire, or smoke), Duplication (Ghosts can create a duplicate of themselves by splitting their ectoplasmic bodies in two, using his ectoplasmic energy, Dan can create three to over a dozen extra clones of himself), Possession, Biological Manipulation (Ectoplasmic energy effects the body on a molecular level), Dream Manipulation (Ghosts can overshadow beings while their asleep, then enter and interact with their dreams), Data Manipulation, Fusionism, Soul Manipulation (Ghosts can remove the spirit from other beings), Non-Physical Interaction (Ghosts can harm other non-corporeal and intangible beings), Durability Negation (Ghost attacks effect the mind and soul), Power Bestowal (Ghosts can pass on their powers to anyone they are touching), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Spatial Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Time Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Regeneration (Low-Godly for his ectoplasmic body, High-Mid for his core), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 6 and 7), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Non-Corporeal, Weapon Creation (Ghosts can create weapons such as ropes, axes, swords and more using their own bodies or ectoplasmic energy), Enhanced Senses (He can sense the presence of other ghosts with his Ghost Sense), Genius Intelligence, Transformation, Absorption (He can absorb ectoplasmic energy through his hands), Power Absorption (His ectoplasmic shields can absorb attacks and grant him the ability to use said power), Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (He can create ectoplasmic shields that can reflect physical force and energy attacks), Ice Manipulation (Dan can manipulate the cold energy generating from his core to shoot ice rays, create snow and weapons made of ice), Teleportation, Corruption (Type 2; The evil within him can overwhelm those who try and take possession of his body and mind), Reactive Power Level (His strength, speed, and resistances have been shown to increase greatly while in combat), Sound Manipulation and Power Nullification (The Ghostly Wail is a powerful sonic scream that can even negate a ghosts ability to manipulate their physical form and regenerate), Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel and BFR (He can open portals to and from the Ghost Zone, and also toss his opponent into said portal to trap them), Sleep Manipulation (His ectoplasmic energy put Jazz to sleep), Statistics Amplification (He can amplify his physical strength with his ectoplasmic energy), Time Travel and Acausality (Type 1; Clockwork's Medallion allows him to travel through time and makes him unaffected from changes to his past), Air Manipulation (Can spin fast enough to create a tornado around himself), Acrobatics, Likely Disease Inducement (Exposure to ectoplasmic energy has shown to cause sickness such as ecto acne which can lead to death)
Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Completely uneffected by Sayonara Pussycat's passive empathy manipulation which caused everyone in the movie thearter to fall in love with her, easily resist the effects of Ember McLain's music which can control the minds and emotions of hundreds of students and the entire female population of Amity Park, Can withstand attacks from other ghosts that effect the mind, Dan has lost all of his humanity and can no longer feel empathy for others), Disease Manipulation (Ghosts are unaffected by the ghost mosquitoes' bite which caused the students at Danny's school to become sick), Possession (Resisted Poindexters attempt to possess him and easily kicked him out the next time), Soul Manipulation (Repeatedly resisted Freakshow's attempts to control him with a staff that allowed him to control ghosts, can withstand attacks from ghosts that effect the soul), Power Nullification (Can pass through the anti ecto walls of the Fenton lab with no issue, Danny could still use his ice powers even after Undergrouth's plants nullified his powers, the Specter Deflector couldn't completely negate Vlad's powers, Skulktech 9.9 stated the Phantom Palm Pummeler which negated Danny's powers didn't work on Dan), Ice Manipulation (After learning how to control his Ice Powers during season 3, Danny's body no longer was effected by his cold core that froze his body from the inside out), Sleep Manipulation (Resisted the effects of knock out gas designed to effect ghosts), Biological Manipulation (Resisted Possession which effects the body on a moleculer level, resisted his clones attempt to forcable transform him), Cosmic Radiation (Danny was able to survive in space without any issue during his battle with Vlad in the final episode of the series), Precognition (Vlad was able to sneak into a room full of Observants and surprise all of them, the Observants are stated to be able to see the future and have seen events up to 10 years into the future), Time Manipulation (Clockwork's Medallion grants him resistance to time manipulation and the rules of time)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (He caused destruction throughout the Ghost Zone for 10 years and is stated to be a threat to the future of Ghost Zone which contains ghosts powerful enough to fight Pariah Dark and create realms with many stars which would require around this level of power)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K (Physically superior to Danny and can effortlessly toss tanks)
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: Very High (He should superior to Danny who could fight ghost for a whole day non-stop)
Range: Standard melee range, Hundreds of meters with energy blasts and Ghostly Wail, Interdimensional with Portal Creation (He can open portals to and from the Ghost Zone which is a different universe)
Standard Equipment: A Time Medallion created by Clockwork allows Dan to travel through time and makes him unaffected by the rules of time.
Weaknesses: Ghosts are physically incapable of interacting with the real world unless they make themselves a physical form. While invisible, ghosts can be seen using infrared vision due to their bodies giving off heat. They can be harmed and have their powers nullified by the effects of Blood Blossoms, Ecto-ranium, and Anti-Ghost Technology like the Specter Deflector. If distracted, his Ghost Sense will not go off.
- Ectoplasm Manipulation: Ghosts can generate their own unique ecto energy. They can use it to create blasts of energy, create forcefields and other weapon constructs. They are able to change their energy into electricity, heat, light, plasma and use it to alter the weather on a small scale. This energy not only affects the body on a molecular level, but it also affects the mind and soul. Ghosts are even capable of using this energy to create their own pocket dimensions made entirely out of their energy however this ability is not combat related.
- Regeneration: A Ghost is made up of their visible ectoplasmic body and an unseen core that is, in turn, made up of its consciousness; If their ectoplasmic body is completely destroyed they can create a new body from their core, and if their core & consciousness get scattered among with their ectoplasmic body being completely destroyed they can come back within minutes by pulling their consciousness back together, restoring their core and then making a new ectoplasmic body.
- Body Control: Ghosts can create bodies for themselves made out of their energy and consciousness and manipulate it at will. They can make these forms tangible to interact with the real world, can make extra limbs, create duplicates by splitting themselves, change their body parts into weapons such as blades, hammers, ropes and more. They can control their bodies on a molecular level which allows them to change into smoke, fire or pure energy, and If forcibly turned into a different substance like snot or jelly, ghosts can change themselves back by altering their molecules.
- Invisibility: While a ghosts core is naturally invisible, their forms are not. However, they have the power to turn themselves invisible which allows them to surprise or get away from their foe or sneak into places unseen. If a ghost is touching someone else, they can pass on the invisibility as well.
- Intangibility: Ghosts are non-corporeal beings that exist on a different plane of existence. This allows them to phase through anything in the real world. While in a physical form, ghosts can turn their bodies intangible. Like a few of their other powers, they can pass it on to any person or object they are touching.
- Possession: More commonly known as Overshadowing within the verse, this power allows ghosts to take possession of a living being, inanimate object, data, or other ghosts simple by entering said being or object. Doing this allows the ghost to take over the hosts mind and their body on a molecular level, and allows them to remove other ghosts or the soul. They can even fuse themselves with whatever they are possessing and take over completely. Ghosts can also take possession of a person while they are sleeping and interact with their dreams. Like a few of their other powers, they can take others with them to possess another as long as they are touching them.
- Immortality: Ghosts are immortal beings made up of ectoplasmic energy plus consciousness, unable to die through normal means like age, destruction of their physical form or lack of oxygen or food. If their core is damaged beyond repair, ghosts can infect other beings with their essence which allows them to recreate themselves around the target effectively taking over their bodies and replacing their consciousness.
- Telekinesis: While not all ghosts possess natural telekinesis, they can cover objects or infuse them with their ecto energy which allows them to take control of the object.
- Teleportation: Due to possessing Vlad's ghost half, Dan is able to teleport short distances usually leaving a brief cloud of smoke.
- Absorption: Thanks to both Vlad and Danny's ghost halves, Dan can absorb ecto energy with his hands or his forcefields. When absorbing an attack with his forcefield, Dan can gain said power of the attack. Danny did this without knowing and briefly gained Vortex's own weather-controlling powers.
- Ghost Sense: Like Danny, Dan possesses the ability to sense ghosts that are nearby, however unlike Danny, Dan's ghost sense is a red mist and is released from his nose instead of his mouth.
- Forcefields: Dan can create forcefields out of ecto energy ranging in size and shape. Not only can they absorb energy but they can even reflect energy attacks and the physical force of melee attacks.
- Portal Creation: Dan has the power to create portals to and from the Ghost Zone. Using them to travel between the two worlds or to get rid of his foe by restricting their movements and tossing them inside, closing the portal behind them.
- Ghostly Wail: Dan's most powerful technique, the Ghostly Wail. A powerful sonic scream that can be used to send others flying or sending a high pitched noise damaging the opponents hearing. The Ghostly Wail can even negate a ghosts Regeneration and Immortality and rapidly causing them to age.