|“||Safeties disabled; combat mode engaged.||„|
Cyrax is skilled Botswana warrior that was trained to carry out and complete many missions for the Lin Kuei clan. Once he learned about the Cyber Initiative plan of the Grandmaster, he opposed and rebelled against the clan, but was captured and automated.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | High 8-C, higher with self-destruction | Likely 7-B
Name: Cyrax; real name is unknown
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Likely in his 20s or 30s
Classification: Cyborg; Formerly Human; Formerly a part of the Lin Kuei; Operative of the Outer World Investigation Agency in the Original Timeline
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Martial Artist (Knows two martial art styles and can freely switch between them), Stealth Mastery (Skilled in ninjutsu), Weapon Mastery (Skilled in wielding his concealable saw blade and bombs), Limited Smoke Manipulation (Wields smoke bombs in his arsenal), Energy Projection (Can create nets made of green energy), Explosion Manipulation (Has bombs in his arsenal belt), Chi Manipulation (His bio states that he uses his chi in battle), Acrobatics
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Martial Artist (Knows two martial art styles and can freely switch between them), Stealth Mastery (Retains his skill in ninjutsu), Weapon Mastery (Skilled in wielding his pulse sword and saw blade), Cyborgization (Normal, only his organs are intact), Enhanced Senses (Stated to have integrated sensors), Explosion Manipulation (Still has bombs in his arsenal), Energy Projection (Can fire energy nets made of green energy), Transformation (Can turn his hand into a saw blade), Body Control (Can detach and rotate his body parts and control them from afar), Portal Creation (Stated to possess inter-realm portal tech), Teleportation (Via disassembly & reassembly or instant teleportation), Acrobatics, Self-Destruction (Can start a self-destruct mode that utterly obliterates his surroundings), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Kept his soul intact after undergoing the Cyber Initiative which causes its candidates to lose their soul after the process), Fire Manipulation (Withstood Sektor's 3000° flames) and Magma Manipulation (Can swim in lava for prolonged periods)
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Defeated Sektor and almost killed Johnny Cage in his first tournament) | Large Building level (Upgraded by the Cyber Initiative during the second Mortal Kombat tournament), higher with self-destruction (His self-destruct utterly destroyed the underground Cyber Lin Kuei Assembly alongside a small part of the forest above it) | Likely City level (Negated an upgraded Sektor's missiles with his energy net and fought Grandmaster Hanzo and Grandmaster Kuai Liang)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Likely Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Reacted to Sektor's missiles)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Lifted Johnny by the neck) | Class 5 |At least Class K
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Large Building Class | Likely City Class
Durability: Large Building level | Large Building level | Likely City level
Stamina: High, higher as a Cyborg (Seeing as he has improved stamina despite retaining his organs)
Range: Standard melee range with hand-to-hand combat, pulse blade and buzz saws. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Bombs, energy nets, and buzz saws; all of which are launched from his chest. In the Original Timeline, he has a portable device installed in his chest by the OIA that allows him to travel from realm to realm, a Pulse Blade which is similar to a lightsaber from Star Wars.
Intelligence: Above Average, skilled in combat.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Net: Cyrax fires an energy net, restraining the opponent.
- His cyborg form fires it from his chest, while his human form throws the net from his hands.
- Bomb: Cyrax drops a bomb that detonates after a short delay.
- Teleport: Cyrax gains the ability to teleport.
- His cyborg form disassembles himself before reforming in another place while his human form uses a smoke bomb to cover his escape.
- Bangport: Cyrax's explosive teleport will now damage nearby opponents.
- Reverse Kick: Cyrax performs a spin hook kick.
- Ragdoll: A follow up attack that involves Cyrax throwing the flying opponent down.
- Anti-Air: Cyrax grabs an opponent out of the air and hurls them away.
- Buzzsaw: Cyrax releases his buzzsaw at the opponent.
- Saw Blade: Amplifying it causes Cyrax to fire the buzzsaw as a projectile.
- Throw: Cyrax grabs the opponent and bashes the opponent over their head three times with a bomb before swinging it to their face, causing it to detonate OR Cyrax grabs the opponent and bashes the opponent over their head two times with a bomb before climbing onto their back and leaping away to throw the bomb at them. The bomb explodes and sends them flying.
- Cyberdriver: Cyrax launches his opponent up into the air with a bomb, which causes them to flip upside down. He then teleports up to them and kicks them causing the spine and ribs to break. He then grabs the opponent, while they are still upside down, and pile-drives them into the ground, shattering pieces of their skull and neck with his foot on top of their head.
Key: Human | Cyborg | Upgraded