|“||A number of cultists have gathered to raise Cthulhu from his eternal slumber, and they will not take kindly to interlopers interfering in their plans!||„|
|~ The Cultist Dials - The Great Cthulhu Rules|
When R'lyeh rose from the dark abyss of the deep oceans, cultist were brought there with the alluring dreams of their God. The Great Cthulhu would be brought into the marital plain by the cultist, who summoned him from his slumber.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B physically and with abilities, Varies with summons
Gender: Male (All members are male)
Age: Unknown, presumably adult
Classification: Worshiper of the Great Cthulhu, human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength and Speed, Weapon Mastery (With knives), Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm ghosts, imaginary entities, and elemental beings), Summoning (Of The Great Cthulhu and other Cultists. The summoning of Cultists is via REINFORCEMENTS!), Status Effect Inducement and Madness Manipulation (Type 2; via GIBBERING!), Power Nullification of Damage Reduction (via STONE BLADE!), Healing (via REJUVINATE!), Power Bestowal of limited Death Manipulation (via ANNIHILATE!)
Attack Potency: Wall level physically and with abilities (Casual one-shots victims and minions. Minions include the Werewolf Minion, which scales to normal wolves. Roughly scales to weaker monsters who can destroy walls and tables, as well as easily knocked off a human's head), Varies with summons (Can summon other Cultists, as well as The Great Cthulhu)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Comparable to stronger victims)
Durability: Athlete level (Weaker than attack potency, scales to victims like cops, sheriffs, jocks, circus performers, and soldiers)
Stamina: Athlete (Comparable to victims)
Range: Standard melee range physically, higher with blade, extended melee range with abilities (As many abilities effect this amount of area around the cultist)
Standard Equipment: Knife
Intelligence: Above average (Can skillfully weild a knife and knows how to summon an eldritch god)
Weaknesses: Can only summon The Great Cthulhu when specific requirements are met.
- Standard Abilities
- STAB!: A cultist runs at an opponent, and deals damage to all nearby enemies.
- RUN AWAY!: Cultist runs away from an opponent towards The Great Cthulhu.
- GIBBERING!: Stuns all nearby opponents. The attack may also drive the opponent insane, as it shares similarity to the Gaze of Insanity used by Cthulhu.
- WORSHIP!: The Cultist stop and worship Cthulhu, who attacks the closes opponent to the god.
- DEATH EFFECTS
- STONE BLADE!: Upon dying, a cultist deals its standard damage to the opponent who slayed it. This ignored damage reducing abilities.
- REJUVINATE!: Whoever killed the cultist is slightly healed.
- REINFORCEMENTS!: Summons a new cultist upon death.
- ANNIHILATE!: Grants Cthulhu the ability to instantly kill the entity that killed a cultist.
Notes: Respect Thread