|“||When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice.||„|
|~ Pokédex Pokémon Black|
Cryogonal is an Ice-type Pokémon mainly found in Unova.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C
Classification: Ice Type Pokémon, Crystallizing Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Ice Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Regeneration (Mid-High, frequently regenerates from being turned into mist), Elemental Intangibility, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Absolute Zero, Darkness Manipulation, Healing
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Town Class
Durability: Large Town level
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks
Standard Equipment: Never-Melt Ice (Boosts the power of Cryogonal's Ice-type moves by 20%)
- Can freeze opponents at very low temperature instantly.
- Levitate: Cryogonal stays afloat off the ground, causing Ground type attacks to always miss.
- Sheer Cold: Cryogonal freezes the opponent to death with absolute zero cold.
- Night Slash: Cryogonal slashes at its opponent the instant the opportunity arises, sometimes dealing additional damage.
- Bind: Cryogonal wraps its icy chains around its opponent, trapping it and squeezing it, dealing damage over-time.
- Ice Shard: Cryogonal flash freezes chunks of ice in the air, before launching them at the opponent, which often hits them before they have a chance to move.
- Sharpen: Cryoganal buffs itself to make the edges of its body even more sharp, increasing its offensive capabilities.
- Rapid Spin:Cryogonal launches itself at its opponent in a spin attack, not only dealing damage, but also knocking away any attempt to bind it or hazards laid for it in the vicinity.
- Icy Wind: Cryogonal breathes out a gust of chilled air, causing the opponent to shiver and slow down.
- Mist: Cryogonal covers itself and any allies nearby in a thick sheet of mist, preventing any of their stats from being lowered. This move can also be utilized as a smokescreen.
- Haze: Cryogonal spews out a thick haze that envelops the whole field and resets any changes made to their stats to base. As with Mist, this may also be used as a cover for means of camouflage or escape.
- Aurora Beam: Cryogonal fires a rainbow-colored beam at its opponent, which has a chance to reduce its opponent's offensive capabilities.
- Acid Armor: Cryogonal melts away into steam, making it harder to hit.
- Ancient Power: Cryogonal launches a prehistoric rock attack that may increase its stats all at once.
- Ice Beam:Cryogonal fires an icy-cold beam attack at its opponent, potentially freezing them.
- Light Screen: These forcefields increases Cryogonal's resistance to projectile attacks.
- Reflect: Cryogonal launches white orbs from its mouth that surround and rotate around its body, as it glows whitish blue and then a multi-colored see-through glass wall outlines its body, halving the power of physically based moves against it and its allies.
- Slash: Cryogonal lashes its chains at the opponent, potentially dealing heavy damage.
- Confuse Ray: Cryogonal launches a strange ray attack that can leave the target dazed and confused.
- Recover: Cryogonal gathers ice from the air to restore any damage dealt to its body from its opponent's attacks.
- Freeze Dry: Cryogonal unleashes an attack that instantly freezes water into ice, dealing additional damage to water-based enemies.
- Solar Beam: Cryogonal absorbs sunlight into itself, before unleashing it as a powerful beam of energy.