Powers and Stats
Age: Late teens in the first game. Around her 30´s in the sequels
Classification: Special Human, queen of Marl
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Excellent Singer, Can use a trumpet, Healing Magic, Can negate attacks, Can use thunder attacks, Magic, Can cause holy damage, Can use wind attacks, Can use fire attacks, Can use dark magic, Can boost the party, Can talk to and use puppets as weapons, Damage Boost, Forcefield Creation, Status Effect Inducement (can inflict poison, sleep, paralysis, charm, forget, cursing, and shrink), Power Nullification (via the shrink effect), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: City Block level (Took attacks from Marjoly)
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Her trumpet, her puppets.
Weaknesses: A bit of bad luck.
- PANCAKE: Cornet attacks all enemies.
- HEART: Cornet heals the party by restoring their HP and SP.
- HORN: Cornet restores 20 HP to all members.
- LOVE HORN: Cornet powers up units with love.
- SWORD OATH: Cornet can inflict critical damage to an enemy.
- SISTER'S DESIRE: Carnet damages all enemies with an holy based attack.
- FROG SONG: Cornet damages all enemies with a water based attack.
- KOROATTACK: Cornet inflicts critical damage to an enemy.
- THUNDER PUNCH: Cornet damages an enemy with an electric based attack.
- FAMILY BREATH: Cornet damages all enemies with a wind based attack.
- CHAOS: Cornet damages an enemy with a dark based attack.
- FLAME OF HELL: Cornet damages all enemies with a fire based attack.
- MIRACLE HORN: Cornet restores 60 HP for all members.
- PRESSURE POINT: Cornet heals all status ailments.
- HAPPY HORN: Cornet casts a barrier that protects the party against some magic.
- ANGEL'S HORN: Cornet restores 150 HP for all members.
Note: The puppet counts as weapons not as independent characters.