Chunky Kong is a character from the Donkey Kong Series. He is the strongest of the Kong Family but is somewhat meek. His first appearance was in Donkey Kong 64. He is the cousin of Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong as well as the older brother of Kiddy Kong.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-B, higher with the Hunky Chunky
Name: Chunky Kong
Classification: Cousin of Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong, Member of the DK crew, Wrestler, One hell of a guy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Underwater Breathing (Type 2), Can change into a larger size (With Crystal Coconuts), Invisibility as well as negate the effects of invisibility (with Kong Pad), Create sound waves with belches
Speed: Unknown (The slowest in the DK crew)
Striking Strength: Country Class (Makes crushing rocks seems such a breeze. Stronger than Donkey Kong), higher with the Hunky Chunky
Durability: Country level
Stamina: Very high.
Range: Standard melee range, higher with Hunky Chunky and Pineapple Launcher.
- Pineapple Launcher: He can shoot pineapples to damage enemies, No limit to amount as shown
- Triangle Trample: He uses a triangle which has enough power to take out almost any Kremling, Similar to Donkey Kong's Bongos
- Crystal Coconuts: Enables Chunky to use the Hunky Chunky, making Chunkys form larger and stronger
- Cranky's Kong Pad: Enables Chunky to turn invisible with "Gorilla Gone"
Intelligence: Below Average (Can be scared of those relatively weaker than him, shown no intelligence feats)
Weaknesses: Slow, Can't jump high, Cowardly (Although can be brave), Prefers to be Gentle and not fight unless he needs to.
- Simian Slam: Slams himself into enemies, inflicting damage.
- Super Simian Slam: Stronger version of Simian Slam.
- Super Duper Simian Slam: Stronger version of Super Simian Slam
- Primate Punch: With this ability he can perform a powerful punch that is capable of breaking large doors that Donkey Kong cannot break.
- Hunky Chunky: With the help of Crystal Coconuts he can turn into a giant and pick up large objects that he couldn't lift before.
- Gorilla Gone: With the help of his Kong Pad he can turn invisible and see invisible things.
- Belching: Can create small soundwaves with his belches inflicting damage.