|“||That's the power... of a ninja!||„|
Chipp Zanuff (チップ=ザナフ, Chippu Zanafu) is a character in the Guilty Gear series, who was first introduced in Guilty Gear.
A drug dealing child in the streets of America, his life changed as a man named Tsuyoshi took him in his care and trained him in the arts of Ninjutsu, possibly out of admiration for his master Chipp himself insists that he is Japanese. Later on he became the president of his own country and took on Answer as his personal assistant.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 3-A
Name: Chipp Zanuff
Origin: Guilty Gear
Classification: Human, Ninja, President of the Eastern Chipp Nation
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled with his arm blade, Skilled ninja (Stealth, infiltration, use of kunai/shuriken, etc.), Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, Invisibility (Via Tsuyoshishiki Meisei, can make himself invisible), Afterimage Creation (Via Gamma Blade which can stop its opponent temporarily), Teleportation (Can teleport to short distances), Elemental Manipulation (Air, Fire, Ice and Lightning), Chi Manipulation (Expert of using ki), Duplication (Can duplicate himself to confuse the opponent), Magic as Information Manipulation, Enhanced Senses (Can sense kilometers away), Supernatural Luck (Shown to be extremely lucky, able to know Sanctus Populi's plan and save Ky by sheer dumb luck), Non-Physical Interaction (Able to hit souls), Surface Scaling (Can stick to walls) and Acrobatics
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level+ (Potemkin held Chipp's strength in high enough regard that he suggested to him to become a bodyguard for Gabriel) | At least Multi-Continent level+, possibly Universe level (Stronger than before and able to breifly fight against Ky and Bedman)
Lifting Strength: Class P | Class P
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class+, possibly Universal
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: His armblade, some shuriken, and kunai.
Intelligence: Skilled fighter, president of the Eastern Chipp Nation.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Alpha Blade: Chipp dashes while slicing his opponent and then appears behind them. This can also be used off of Walls.
- Beta Blade: An uppercut move where Chipp uses his blade arm to strike.
- Gamma Blade: Chipp summons a ghost like afterimage of himself to trap his opponent. This can also cancel out projectiles.
- Tsuyoshishiki Meisei: Another tool in his arsenal where he can make himself invisible.
- Tsuyoshishiki Ten'i: Using this technique Chipp can teleport himself anywhere in combat.
- Genrouzan: An illusionary technique wherein Chipp makes himself invisible with leaves following him to grab his opponent.
- Resshou: A starting punch. Can be followed up with specific attacks.
- Rokusai: A follow up to Resshou, where Chipp does a grounded sweep attack.
- Senshuu: Another follow up attack to Resshou. Chipp jumps and does an overhead kick attack.
- Shinkirou: A possible ender to the follow ups, where he jumps into the air with a kick with leaves following him. This is useful for getting on walls.
- Shuriken: Chipp throws out a shuriken from his hand to attack his opponent from range.
- Zansei Rouga: An overdrive that makes Chipp slash at his opponent from several directions with his sheer speed and thus propell them into the air, ending it with a final strike to ground his enemy.
- Ryuu Yanagi: Only usuable midair. Chipp throws out tons of Kunai to keep his enemy in pressure or deal alot of damage with the barrage of Kunai.
- Banki Mesai: Chipp overwhelms his opponent with incredibly fast punches ending it with a Beta Blade.
- Raisetsudan: Chipp starts the technique by channeling his afterimages, which then start shooting shurikens at their opponent. Chipp then summons a powerful Lightning strike to finish it.
Key: Pre-Xrd | Post-Xrd