ChaosGallantmon is another form of Gallantmon, which has awoken to its instincts as a Virus-species. Its heart and thoughts are completely Dark Side, and it is nothing more than the "Digital Hazard" that brings calamity to the Digital World. It is clad in black, demonic armor refined from high purity Chrome Digizoid just like Dukemon, and its right hand can become the demonic lance "Balmung" while its left hand can become the demonic shield "Gorgon". It is definitely a being set in opposition to Dukemon.
In Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk he is the partner of Chief Julia, and leads the Tamer Union Night Fang alongside her. He has shown to be a very stern, but caring leader who strives for the best of his young members. When the members he govern break the rules or disobey his orders, he usually gives more stern punishments while Julia tends to want to be more lenient. Overall, very contrary to his Databook self. In Digimon World: Dawn, he become corrupted by the Chrono Core and turned into ChaosGallantmon Core. He is defeated and turned back to normal by Koh.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A | At least 2-A | At least 2-A
Name: ChaosGallantmon | Chief Julia
Gender: Genderless but regarded as Male | Female for Chief Julia
Age: Unknown | Around her Mid-Late 20's
Classification: Mega Level Virus Attribute Dark Knight Digimon | Tamer Leader
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Physical Interaction, Hacking, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Lance and Shield mastery, Can corrode metal at whim, Statistics Amplification, Self-Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Plant Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Fear Inducement, Holy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Debuffing, Flight, Atomic Destruction, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Absolute Zero, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation, Can create holes in dimensions, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Acausality. Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Can change his strengths and weaknesses, Summoning, Status Effect Inducement (Paralysis and Confusion) | Can use healing items (Julia herself)
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (According to official lore, it is the same being as Megidramon, a being who nearly destroyed both the Human and Digital World universes) | At least Multiverse level+ (Fought End-Game Sayo after being briefly controlled by Grimmon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Far stronger than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Likely several kilometers with ranged attacks, Multiversal+ with Digital Hazard | Multiversal+ with Digital Hazard
Standard Equipment: His Demonic Lance and Shield Balmung and Gorgon respectively
Intelligence: While more merciless than Gallantmon, ChaosGallantmon is still a Digimon with Royal Knight levels of skill and experience. Like Gallantmon, ChaosGallantmon should have 10,000+ years of experience fighting powerful foes. Chief Glare is a very talented Tamer with skills befitting a Tamer Leader.
Weaknesses: Holy Based powers.
Demonic Disaster Strikes with a powerful barrage of attacks from Balmung.
- Judecca Prison: Fires a dark wave from Gorgon which corrodes everything.
- Chaos Shot: Unleashes evil energy accumulated in his spear.
- Cruel Balmung: Uses Balmung to inflict a strong blow.
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Atomic Blaster: Fires beams from its sheild that destroy the enemy at the atomic level.
- Saint Knuckle: Strikes the foe with a fist powered by holy light energy.
- Atomic Megalo Blaster: Fires a beam from its shield.
For ChaosGallantmon C
- Dark Hazard: Unleashes darkness across a wide area, paralyzing the targets.
- Call Leo: Summons a lion. It should be assumed that the Lion scales to ChaosGallantmon's current power-level.
- Crazy Ice Blast: Attack enemies with lots of ice arrows.
- Chaos Slash: Slash with the power of chaos, inflicting Confusion among those struck.
- AT Change: Changes own strengths and weaknesses.
Keys: ChaosGallantmon | Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk | ChaosGallantmon Core