Chameleon is a powerful ninja, said to be a Saurian and a secret opponent in Mortal Kombat: 3. He would receive his own backstory in Armageddon where it was said to have been present since the events of the first Mortal Kombat while remaining hidden in the shadows watching all the events that happened next.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Unknown (Said to be Saurian)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Teleportation, Elemental Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Shapeshifting (Morphs into and gains limited access to the powers of Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Human Smoke, Noob Saibot, Ermac and Rain), Electricity Manipulation
Lifting Strength: At least Class K
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with sword. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His ninja sword
Intelligence: Skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
- Ninjas' Moves: Chameleon constantly morphs into Ermac, Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Rain, Noob Saibot and Human Smoke, using all their moves.
- Green Wave: Chameleon fires a green fireball at his opponent. This move is taken from Ermac.
- Lizard Lightning: Chameleon raises his arms and summons a blue lightning bolt on his opponent, sending them into the air for a combo while they fall.
- Speedy Serpent: Chameleon dashes behind his opponent and delivers a successful elbow into their back.
- Vanishing Kick: Chameleon disappears in a ball of fire and hits his opponent with a kick as he reappears from behind.
- Freezing Charge: Chameleon rushes the opponent with his shoulder, leaving a trail of ice on the ground behind him.