|“||The chronicles of the world tell of a guardian of phantasms, one that eternally binds the dead in a veiled existence. May its twisted providence be both a test of faith to its possessor, as well as salvation in the face of demise.||„|
|~ Celeste Description|
The ghost ship Celeste sails on waves of disaster. The wake it leaves behind is a foul miasma which casts those who breathe it into eternal thralldom. She fills the miasma with derisive laughter, a sound that is despair manifest. A gruesome mass of souls accumulates at her feet as she eats away at the world, melding with her to become one terrifying creature.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | 5-B
Name: Celeste | Celeste Omega
Origin: Granblue Fantasy
Age: More than thousands of years old
Classification: Primal Beast
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Immortality (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, 8 in its true form), Non-Corporeal and Abstract Existence in its true form (Type 1; Primals, in their true forms, are abstract without any kind of form, representing their elements or abstractions), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Primals are capable of regenerating after being reduced to their concept), Resurrection (One of the special Primals out there because by stealing her own death, she can resurrect herself even if she died in an instant), Summoning (Primals can summon monsters), Aura, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Fog Manipulation (Covered an entire island in fog upon arrival), Mind Manipulation (Anyone who breathes her miasma will serve her eternally), Death Manipulation (Capable of stealing death from the opponent, leaving them unable to die), Duplication (Created duplicates of herself to roam around town), Possession (Possessed a corpse to attack the party), Damage Reduction, Damage Boost, Necromancy (Anyone who died while having their deaths stolen will be turned into ghost or zombie, and Celeste can either send their souls to otherworld or erase their existence, as seen when she died), Transmutation (Can turn alive people to zombies in an instant), Power Modification (Any heals or regeneration will result in damage instead), Healing, Power Nullification (Capable of sealing opponent's skills), Statistics Amplification, Stealth Mastery (She is always barely visible), Darkness Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2; Capable of filling someone with darkness so much that it turns them insane) and Non-Physical Interaction (Fought Ferry who is a ghost)
Same plus Blood Manipulation (Capable of creating enormous amount of blood that wash away her opponent), Soul Manipulation (Just her appearing cause souls to be eaten and accumulated to solidify her existence), Perception Manipulation (Can make the opponent blind), Healing Negation, Statistics Reduction, Corrosion Inducement (Can putrefy her opponents with Bizarre Fog), Empathic Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Sleep Manipulation, Limited Probability Manipulation (Can increase the chance of getting critical hit), Limited Instinctive Reaction (Capable of automatically counterattacking when getting attacked), Resistance to Petrification, Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification and Poison Manipulation (Has debuff resistance, which includes all of these effects)
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Tiamat who can control the weather of the planet and Ifrit who can wipe the planet's surface) | Planet level (Comparable to Medusa who stated to be able to destroy the world)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Average Primal has speed comparable to electricity) | Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to Baal and Medusa)
Lifting Strength: Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class | Planet Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level | Planet level
Stamina: Extremely High, her abilities were constantly active for 60 to 80 years.
Range: Tens of kilometers
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Unknown. Primals are generally extremely old and good at combat but doesn't know much about the world.
Weaknesses: Weak to Light based attacks. It can't use her special attacks when Overdrive is broken. It being abstract is only applicable when it's power is drained completely, and this is downside than anything else, as Primals in their abstract forms are completely powerless.
- Aura: Celeste passively emits an aura, reducing dark damage, increasing allies damage and health for 15% and 120% boost to Shalim weapon skills.
- Null Void: Celeste drowns the opponent in unknown substance to deal big dark damage, gaining light damage reduction for up to 20%, and inflicting opponents with low level regeneration, skill sealing which makes abilities useless and zombification which turns helpful heals to devastating damage.
- Null Void Omega: Celeste drowns the opponent with what seems to an enormous amount of blood, reducing their healing and damage capabilities and corroding and blinding them.
- Vile Fog: Celeste attacks the opponent with a fog that turns them into zombies, turning helpful effects to harmful ones.
- Reviving Fog: Celeste gives her opponents low level regeneration. While this seems helpful for does at first, she normally uses this alongside Vile Fog.
- Abyssal Fog: Celeste removes all buffs and debuffs, then inflict them with skill sealing, corrosion and zombification.
- Audabe Oblivion: Celeste deals massive damage and zombify the opponent.
- Bizarre Fog: Celeste inflicts speed reduction, zombification and corrosion to all opponents.
- Tranquil Fog: Celeste amplifies her speed and removes debuffs, then inflicting the opponent with low level regeneration.
Key: Base | Omega