|“||How admirable that you've returned to this grand temple. I should praise you for keeping that promise. However, that also means you must be prepared for a trial. It is time to display your strength. I cannot allow the voices of the weak to reach the ears of Pharaoh Ozymandias. It's time to send our thoughts and ideals down the raging Nile. If you want to move past this point, it will only be over my corpse! O mirror of the underworld, O warriors from the forgotten and ruined world! Nitocris orders you! Return this once to the present world! My name is Pharaoh Nitocris! Upon your victory, I will show you the road to glory!||„|
|~ Nitocris before battling Chaldea's forces|
Caster is a Caster-class Servant able to be summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru during the Grand Orders. She makes her debut in the Sixth Singularity, Camelot.
Her True Name is Nitocris, the last Pharaoh of the Sixth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt in the 3rd millennium B.C. Due to the machinations of influential figures, all of her brothers were murdered and she was made Pharaoh in their stead. It is believed that she drowned the men who murdered her brothers, before taking her own life to complete her revenge.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, 6-C with Magecraft and with Anpu Neb Ta Djeser
Name: Caster, Nitocris, Avatar of the Sky
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Classification: Caster-class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning, Death Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Knows multiple curse spells, and her Medjed's places curses on anyone that looks into their gaze), Necromancy, Portal Creation, Illusion Creation, Air Manipulation through Magecraft, Telepathy, Animal Manipulation (Controls Ozymandias' Sphinxes, which are exceptionally powerful Divine Beasts), Death Manipulation (the spectral figures summoned from her mirror have a chance of causing instant death in those they attack), Supernatural Luck, Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-Rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg), Limited Transmutation, Servant Physiology
Attack Potency: Wall level (As a Caster with E-Rank Strength, Nitocris is not a physically inclined Servant. However, even the weakest Servants are ten times stronger than the strongest human and can crush skulls in their fingertips like eggshells), Island level with Magecraft (As a mage from the Age of Gods, she should be somewhat comparable to Medea. Fought against Elizabeth Brave, and is noted to have contributed in defeating Servants like Minamoto no Raikou and Lancelot), Island level+ with Anpu Neb Ta Djeser (As a B+-Rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, it is comparable to Soaring Spear that Strikes with Death)
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Even the weakest Servants are superior to humans)
Durability: Wall level (Possesses E-Rank Endurance, making her far weaker than other Servants. However, normal humans would find harming her to be as difficult as bending a steel beam, even if she were the size of a small child). Continent level with the Mirror of the Underworld (Managed to hold back the Lion King's Light of Judgement, but was shattered in the process)
Stamina: High (Servants can fight for an entire day without tiring and continue fighting for as long as they have sufficient mana)
Range: Several hundred meters with Magecraft (Stopped a big sandstorm, could control a projection of herself from kilometers away). Several dozen kilometers with Anpu Neb Ta Djeser (Has a maximum range comparable to a thrown Gáe Bolg)
Standard Equipment: Her scepter and the Mirror of the Underworld
Intelligence: Nitocris is a magus wielding powerful mysteries from the Age of Gods. Her talents are primarily focused on summoning creatures like scarabs and mummies to do battle for her, allowing her to occupy Chaldea with the help of Ozymandias' sphinxes. However, her abilities are not suited for direct combat and she's defenseless in close quarters, easily being taken hostage after a surprise attack from the Hundred-Faced Hassan. She is also lacking in confidence when compared to far more powerful and famous pharaohs like Ozymandias, giving her an inferiority complex that can impede her better judgment.
Weaknesses: Cannot fight in Spirit Form.
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
Fufu... so you want to see the mirror of Nitocris?
|~ Nitocris using her Noble Phantasm|
- Anpu Neb Ta Djeser: Nether Mirror Thesaurus: A mirror in Nitocris' possession, which projects things that do not truly exist, showing a dreadful darkness rather than a reflection. What truly exists on the other side of the mirror is unknown, whether it is the underworld, a prison made by the Egyptian gods, or simply something she formed from her own magic power. From it, she summons multiple spectral figures that assault her enemies.
- Item Construction: A skill which measures one's ability to manufacture magical items. Nitocris possesses a B+-Rank in this skill, but is restricted to creating devices related to Egyptian magecraft. While many modern magecraft devices like golems, homunculi and miracle drugs resemble items in Egyptian artifacts, actual Egyptian magecraft is far more specialized in its versatility.
- Territory Creation: A skill which quantifies one's ability to create a territory advantageous to them as a Magus. At A-Rank, Nitocris can create a "Temple", which is superior to the Workshop of a lower Magus.
- Affection of Horus: A skill denoting Nitocris being regarded as the child and incarnation of Horus, the Egyptian Sky God. Like all Pharaohs, her Divinity was changed in accordance to her era.
- Divinity: The measure of one's Divine Spirit aptitude, reflected in high ranks by the user becoming part Divine Spirit. At A-rank, it is even an indicator as one who has reached the Throne of Gods. Additionally, it possesses another effect that allows one to reduce "Anti-Purge defense" in proportion to the rank of their Divinity, allowing them to break through defensive abilities such as Protection of the Faith and Saver's Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As a Pharaoh of Egypt, she both reigned over her people and attained godhood, becoming more akin to a deity than a ruler, giving her a B-Rank in this skill.
- Egyptian Magecraft: A skill denoting Nitocris' ownership of the Magic Crest of Ancient Egypt. It gives her a plus modifier towards checks related to necromancy magecraft.
- High-Speed Divine Words: The ability to speak magic incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, Nitocris can perform High Thaumaturgy spells with the speed of a Single-Action spell.