Box Lunch is the daughter of the Box Ghost and Lunch Lady from ten years in the future. She is summoned to the past by Clockwork and is ordered to fight him. After their battle, Box Lunch is returned to the future after her time medallion is removed from around her neck.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Name: Box Lunch
Origin: Danny Phantom
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Ectoplasm Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Heat Generation (Ghosts can generate intense heat from their ectoplasmic bodies), Aura and Fire Manipulation (Ghosts can cover themselves in a ectoplasmic or flaming aura and shoot fire), Light Manipulation (Ghosts can generate blinding flashes of light using their ectoplasmic energy, the Ghost Ray is described as light), Electricity Manipulation (Ghosts can generate or shot electricity from their hands), Plasma Manipulation (Ghosts can shot a Plasma Ray from their hands or eyes to melt objects), Telekinesis (By covering or infusing an object with their ectoplasmic energy, ghosts can control said object), Weather Manipulation (Ghosts can create and manipulate small scale storm clouds), Intangibility, Invisibility, Body Control (Ghosts can manipulate their physical forms at will, creating extra limbs or turning their bodies into energy, fire, or smoke), Duplication (Ghosts can create a duplicate of themselves by splitting their ectoplasmic bodies in two), Possession, Biological Manipulation (Ectoplasmic energy effects the body on a molecular level), Dream Manipulation (Ghosts can overshadow beings while their asleep, then enter and interact with their dreams), Data Manipulation, Fusionism, Soul Manipulation (Ghosts can remove the spirit from other beings), Non-Physical Interaction (Ghosts can harm other non-corporeal and intangible beings), Durability Negation (Ectoplasmic energy effects the Mind and Soul), Power Bestowal (Ghosts can pass on their powers to anyone they are touching), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Spatial Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Time Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Regeneration (Low-Godly for her ectoplasmic body, High-Mid for her core), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 6 and 7), Non-Corporeal (Ghosts have no true physical form), Weapon Creation (Ghosts can create weapons such as ropes, axes, swords, chains and more using their own bodies or ectoplasmic energy), Food Manipulation (Can create and manipulate any type of food), Time Travel and Acausality (Type 1, Clockwork's Medallion allows her to travel through time and makes her unaffected by changes to her past), Likely Disease Inducement (Exposure to ectoplasmic energy has shown to cause sickness such as ecto acne which can lead to death)
Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Ghosts can easily resist the effects of Ember McLain's music which can control the minds and emotions of hundreds of students and the entire female population of Amity Park, Can withstand attacks from other ghosts that affect the mind), Disease Manipulation (Ghosts are unaffected by the ghost mosquitoes' bite which caused the students at Danny's school to become sick), Soul Manipulation (Can withstand attacks from other ghosts that affect the soul), Cosmic Radiation (Ghosts can survive in space with no issue)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level+
Stamina: Superhuman (Ghosts can fight for hours and uses their abilities repeatedly for days without showing any signs of fatigue)
Range: Standard melee range, Dozens of meters with box and food attacks
Standard Equipment: A Time Medallion
Intelligence: Average (She appears to have the combined personalities of her parents but she isn't a fool like her father)
Weaknesses: Ghosts are physically incapable of interacting with the real world unless they make themselves a physical form. While invisible, ghosts can be seen using infrared vision due to their bodies giving off heat, They can be harmed and have their powers nullified by the effects of Blood Blossoms, Ecto-ranium, and Anti-Ghost Technology like the Specter Deflector.
Ectoplasm Manipulation: All ghosts have their own unique ectoplasmic energy signature and can manipulate ectoplasmic energy in many ways. Ghosts mainly project their energy in the form of beams and other constructs as well as heat, light, electricity and fire.
- Aura: Ghosts can summon an aura around themselves which can be made up of normal ectoplasmic energy or fire. This usually happens when a ghost becomes enraged or if they grow in power.
- Light Manipulation: Ghosts possess the Ghost Ray which is described as light and shares several properties of it. They can project light or even fire balls of energy that can explode into blinding flashes of light.
- Fire Manipulation: Ghosts can use their energy to create fire. Some ghosts use it as an aura or for their hair, others breath fire out of their mouths.
- Heat Manipulation: Ghosts physical bodies generate large amounts of heat. They can increase this heat which allows them to melt through ice or project it as beams of heat/plasma that can melt objects.
- Electricity Manipulation: Ghosts have been shown to capable of releasing electricity from their hands or bodies. Early in the series, ghosts were shown able to cause technology to go haywire and explode.
- Weather Manipulation: Ghosts can cause small scale weather effects such as small guests of wind and create small storm clouds with their power.
- Telekinesis: Ghosts can infuse or cover an object with their ectoplasmic energy which allows them to control it.
- Non-Physical Interaction: Ghost can harm other non-corporeal/intangible ghosts with their energy attacks. They can use their energy to push other ghosts out of people they are overshadowing without harming the victim.
- Constructs: Using their ectoplasmic energy, ghosts can create many types of constructs such as weapons (ropes, swords and maces), shields of various shapes and sizes, and more. They can also create homes that consist of buildings, islands and pocket dimensions all made out of their ectoplasmic energy.
Body Control: All ghosts have the ability to manipulate their physical forms at will in various ways. Ranging from opening holes in their bodies, splitting themselves in two, stretching parts of their bodies or changing them into weapons (ropes, hammers, blades and more), creating extra limbs and changing their form into goo, gas, smoke, fire, and energy.
Invisibility: All ghosts have the power to turn themselves invisible. Most ghosts use this ability to hide or to sneak up on and surprise their opponents. This power can be passed on to anything and anyone the ghost is touching.
Intangibility: All ghosts have the power to turn themselves intangible. This allows them to phase through walls, other objects and attacks with no issue and effect other intangible beings of the same nature. This power can be passed on to anyone or anything a ghost is touching.
Possession: All ghosts have the power to take over a living being, inanimate objects and even other ghosts by phasing into them. It is shown that more than one ghost is capable of overshadowing a single target at a time and can push other ghosts or the spirit out of a person's body. When overshadowed, the target loses all control of their body and the ghost's consciousness takes over. The ghost can use most of their abilities while inside the host and physically alter the targets body like increasing muscle mass or turning their skin green and giving them a monster-like appearance. After the possession is over, it leaves the target with nothing but a vague memory of what happened while they were overshadowed and in a dizzy state. A ghost can allow a person to overshadow another with them as long as they are holding on to them. If a ghost is rendered incapable of regenerating, they can swap their consciousness with another and take over their body.
- Soul Removal: Ghosts can remove a person's spirit from their body while overshadowing them.
- Limited Dream Manipulation: If a ghost overshadows a person while they are asleep, they can enter that person's dream and interact with it.
- Limited Data Manipulation: If a ghost overshadows a computer, they can merge themselves with data and control it.
- Fusionism: Ghosts have been shown capable of fusing with different objects and even each other through Possession, effectively becoming one. If two ghosts fused their energy signature changes completely and depending on the ghost, they can corrupt the other.
Regeneration: A ghost's physical form is a manifestation of their ectoplasmic energy and consciousness. Due to this, ghosts can restore their physical form after it is damaged. This allows them to recover from cuts, lost limbs, bisected, splattered into puddles, turned to dust and steam. They can even recover from being physically broken down into a non-corporeal state by them Fenton Thermos. If a ghost's central core is destroyed, all of their constructs are destroyed and it will take several minutes before their consciousness can reform a new one.
Box Manipulation: Like her father, Box Lunch can control any square or box and manipulate the contents inside them by infusing them with her ghost energy, using them as a weapon.
Food Manipulation: Like her mother, Box Lunch can create and manipulate food. Using it as a weapon, armor, and can fuse with it. She can also bring kitchen appliances like stoves to life.