|“||Finally! You got here just in time to see the creation of my galaxy in the center of the universe! WATCH AND WEEP! From this galaxy, I'll rule a great galactic empire with Peach by my side. It will last forever! I will rule every pitiful corner of the universe. So, Mario, as you can see, I got big plans. And stomping you is at the top of my list!||„|
|~ Bowser confronting Mario to decide the fate of the universe|
|“||But... But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now! No way am I helping Mario! He's always trashing my awesome plans.||„|
|~ Bowsers initial hesitation on joining Mario and Peach on their quest to defeat Count Bleck|
|“||With the power of the Star Rod, I can finally have everything I've always wanted!||„|
|~ Bowser bragging to Mario about his newfound power with the Star Rod|
|“||Check out my flame! Yeah! I am ROCKING this new look! Oh man...I have so much power...I can do whatever I want! Peach...This island...This world...All of it...MINE! And you guys are...COOKED!||„|
|~ Bowser after absorbing the power of the Dream Stone and preparing to attack Mario and Luigi|
|~ Bowser before engaging in a fight|
Bowser, sometimes known as King Koopa (Japanese: 大魔王クッパ, Daimaō Kuppa or "Great Demon King Koopa"), is the main antagonist of the Mario series and the King of the Koopas. He has repeatedly kidnapped or attempted to kidnap Princess Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. He has also attempted to conquer other lands, such as the Mushroom World, Dinosaur Land, Sprixie Kingdom, and even the entire universe. Despite his villainous nature, he has occasionally helped the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom against common threats and participates with them in their numerous sporting events in spin-off games.
Since his debut, Bowser has been in nearly every Mario game, including the main series, spin-offs, and crossovers. Due to his role as the primary villain of the Mario series, he is mostly the final or penultimate boss in his appearances, if not as the main antagonist (an example being Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga). In the Mario RPGs, Bowser is generally cast as an antihero or a minor villain, with the exception of Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
Powers and Stats
Name: Bowser Koopa (Simply called Koopa in japan), known by several titles such as Rookie, King Koopa, King of the Koopas, Cap'n Bowser, Bowser the Brash, Wizard Bowser, Bowser Sphinx, Black Hole Bowser, (Self proclaimed) King of Awesome, Great Demon King Koopa, Great Sorcerer King Koopa, Lord Bowser, King Bowser, Dry Bowser, Dreamy Bowser
Origin: Mario Bros
Age: 26-27 years old (Was a toddler when Mario was a newborn baby)
Classification: Koopa, Sorcerer, Star Child, Prophesied Hero
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 2 and 3, can survive and function even when reduced to a skeleton or losing his entire physical form), Regeneration (At least High-Mid, he can casually remove and reattach his skull, he can reassemble his skeleton if it's scattered apart, and he could quickly recover from being turned into cut up pieces of paper. Possibly Mid-High, was blown up as a literal firework and recovered just fine not too long after, although it's unknown if he regenerated himself), Possible Longevity (It was stated that he would be capable of ruling the universe for 10,000 years), Underwater Breathing (Type 2) and Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2, Consistently shown to be capable of breathing in space and underwater, and he can live and function normally even when reduced to an organless skeleton and as such does not require food, drink or oxygen), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Natural Weaponry, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Toon Force and Elasticity (Can survive being flattened and is able to recover immediately), Genius Intelligence, Large Size (Occasionally Type 0 normally, Type 1 in his giant form), Black Magic, Acausality (Type 1, can interact with and attack his baby self with no repercussions), Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation (Including homing fireballs, intangible fireballs, and magma fireballs), Earth Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Acrobatics (Enhanced Condition, Self-Momentum/Inertia Manipulation, and Mid-Air Jump, can easily leap several dozen to hundreds of feet into the air, perform acrobatic flips, instantly accelerate himself and slide at top speed, and can mimic Yoshi's Flutter Jump to keep himself in the air), Flight, Non-Physical Interaction (Can attack boos, and his attacks could harm and destroy the soul of the Elder Princess Shroob), Attack Reflection, Summoning, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy (Can communicate with people from across dimensions), Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance (Was able to sense and watch Mario entering Peachs castle despite being in another dimension, and could sense his targets location in his tower and watch their battles with his minions), Dimensional Travel, Time Travel (Was able to warp through space and time decades into the past), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Size Manipulation (He can shrink his targets to cellular size and alter his own size to gigantic proportions), Poison Manipulation (He can create a thick fog of poison around his opponent, his claws and teeth are naturally poisonous), Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Body Control (Able to control the spikes on his shell, he can also turn his shell into ball that he can contort into, and he can control his head even when it's not attached to his body), Body Puppetry (He can forcibly control his targets movement), Surface Scaling, Rage Power, He can exist and act as a mass of intangible star energy, BFR (He can forcibly bring his targets with him to various locations and inhale them into his body), Power Nullification (He can negate his opponents ability to attack or use items by stomping them, also via scaling to Bowser X who can suck attack icons, preventing Mario & Luigi to use their respective moves), Shockwave Generation, Transmutation (Turned most of the Toads in the Mushroom Kingdom into stone blocks, bricks, and plants, turned a Koopa Troopa into a frog, was converting all the beings inside the castles paintings into subservient monsters, and turned all the Egglings living in Eggland into apples), Sealing (Trapped almost everyone in Peachs castle in the walls and paintings and sealed most of the doors in the castle, sealed Princess Peach away with a seal so powerful 70 Power Stars and the giant Power Star Bowser had was needed to free her), Fusionism (Merged several Bowser Dice Blocks into a single Super Bowser Dice Block), Creation (Created a 30 floor tower and an island with his magic), Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Weapon Creation, Portal Creation, Illusion Creation (Able to create physical illusionary copies of his hat that can damage his opponent, and created a fake painting of Princess Peach that turns into a painting of himself when Mario gets closer), Black Hole Creation, Transformation (Can turn his body into metal), Paralysis Inducement, Fear Inducement, Statistics Reduction (Able to cut his opponents strength and defence in half), Self-Perception Manipulation (He can slow down his perception of time to the point of making everything around him seem stopped in time), Matter Manipulation (Could gather and control cosmic matter to form a boulder around his body), Plot Manipulation (Forcibly added himself and Kammy Koopa into the story of Paper Mario in order to steal the Star Rod and changed the story while doing so), Gravity Manipulation (Able to alter his own and Marios gravitational fields to fling himself and Mario to various planetoids), Spatial Manipulation (Turned a small flight of stairs into an "endless" distance that kept anyone stuck at the bottom no matter how long they ran up the stairs by creating a spatial loop), Life-Force Absorption (He can absorb large amounts of his targets life force to heal himself), Reality Warping and Pocket Reality Manipulation (Was able to turn Yoshi's Island into a storybook dimension, was going to corrupt all the good dream worlds created by the Dream Depot, which had been turned into real universes by this point, and twist them to make his own dreams come true). With the Koopa Clown Car he has Spaceflight, Petrification and Light Manipulation (Can unleash a large flash of light that turns anyone caught in it to stone).
Resistance to Extreme Heat and Cold (On several occasions he has casually walked in lava, was sent flying into his artificial sun while being set on fire and resurfaced just a few minutes later completely unburned, was unbothered by setting himself on fire, and he has flown across the vacuum of space while not even remotely affected by the extreme cold), Radiations (Unaffected by the radiations of space and black holes, and has casually sat in a hot tub full of toxic waste), Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Could resist and fight within Dark Bowsers vortex which was a massive tornado made up of dark energy) Transmutation (He can still fight when turned into a scarecrow, and only takes damage from the Golden Flower as opposed to being turned into coins), Black Holes, Gravity Manipulation (Outran, withstood, and escaped black holes from Super Peach's Castle of Fury several times during their fight, he is also able to stand or float near them without threat of being dragged in by their gravitational force), Soul Manipulation and Sealing (Unaffected by Catch Cards which can take and seal away not only a persons soul but also their whole body, was only slightly blown back by the Dark Power while most citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom were sealed away by it), Sleep Inducement (Can look at Sleepy Sheeps without falling asleep), Mind Manipulation, Possession (He can resist the effects of Lucien, remaining mostly in control of himself and using Lucien's power for his own goals even after Lucien regained his full power, couldn't be possessed by the Elder Princess Shroob, able to remain in control of himself when Dimentio tries to use his mind control stalks on him), Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure (Able to resist the effects of Count Bleck and Dimentio using the Void, wasn't erased with the Sammer Kingdom when the Void consumed it, and was able to enter and leave the empty void left behind by it's destruction, he can swim in the River Twigz which ends the aftergames of the ghosts living in the Underwhere, and he can survive inside Count Bleck's castle which is located inside the Void)
Life Manipulation (Created sentient lifeforms to combat Mario), Water Manipulation and Duplication (Created a bubble machine that can seal away islands and even fun within inescapable bubbles that not even Boos can escape from, created water clones of other people, and create a perfect copy of himself), Dark Matter Manipulation (Created a massive factory that produces dark matter that erases things from existence), and Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping on a universal scale (Able to destroy the very fabric of the universe and recreate it), Existence Erasure (Power Stars are composed of Mini Stars, which are capable of erasing the physical bodies of opponents)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Statistics Amplification (Able to make himself significantly stronger to the point of causally stomping Mario), Invulnerability (Able to make himself imperious to damage), Aura, Healing, Biological Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Removed Tubba Blubbas heart and from his body and gave it sentience while allowing Tubbas body to still function), and Enhanced Reality Warping (The Star Rod can grant it's users wishes). Resistance to Sleep Inducement and Time Stop (While amping himself with the Star Rod he laughs off any and all attempts Mario makes using the Star Spirits abilities, including Mamars Lullaby and Klevars Time Out abilities which put people to sleep and time stops them respectively)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Large Size (Type 1), Cosmic Energy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, True Flight, Enhanced Gravity Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Absorption, and Dark Matter Manipulation (Can create and manipulate dark matter that can erase things from existence)
Statistics Amplification (With Yoshi-Ades and Dashell), Damage Boost (With Energizers, Power Blasts, Hot Sauces, and Mighty Tonics), Damage Reduction (With Bracers, Crystallines, Courage Shells, and Turtley Leafs), Healing (With various types of Mushrooms, Elixirs, Megalixirs, Froggie Juices, Kerokero Colas, Muku Cookies, Yoshi Candys, Shroom Shakes, Horsetails, Peachy Peachs, Big Eggs, Honey Jars, Inky Sauce, Spicy Soup, Hamburger Meat, Long-Last Shakes, Dayzee Tears, Keel Mangos, Whacka Bumps, various types of Drumsticks,and the Vampire Band), Purification (Type 3 with Able Juices, Freshen Ups, Muku Cookies, Red Essence, Piccolo, and Refreshing Herbs, which negates the effects of Sleep, Poison, Transmutation, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Fear, Dimensional BFR, Time Slow, Reversed Movements, Increased Gravity, Sickness, Dizziness, and Rage), Resurrection (Of himself and others with Pick Me Ups and Life Shrooms), Invisibility and Intangibility (Immaterial with the Boo, which makes him intangible even to others who can attack ghosts) Can become so thin that even omnidirectional attacks cannot hit him (With Slim), Invulnerability (Via Red Essence, Starmen, Block Blocks, and Mega Stars), Ice Manipulation (With Ice Bombs and Ice Storms), Sleep Inducement (With Sleepy Bombs, Piccolo, and Sleepy Sheep), Explosion Manipulation (With Boomer), Size-Shifting (With Dottie, which also grants Small Size Type 2), Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception (With Tiptron), Water Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (With Music Keys), Empathic Manipulation (With Music Keys and the Vibe Scepter), Duplication (With Double Cherries), Soul Manipulation and Sealing (With Catch Cards), Spatial Flipping (With Fleep) Time Manipulation (Time Stop with the Stop-Watch, Time Acceleration with Speed Flowers, and Time Reversal with Retry Clocks or Earlier Times), Shapeshifting (Via the Megamorpth Belt), Absorption and Pocket Reality Manipulation (With Power Stars). Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, Fear Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Transmutation, Poison Manipulation, and Death Manipulation (With various rings and pins)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Healing, Enhanced Power Nullification (Can nullify and reverse the effects of the Void, able to bypass the barriers and Invulnerability of Super Dimentio), Empowerment (From positive emotions like love), and Resurrection (Can bring back anyone erased by the Void)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Large Size (Type 0), Self-Sustenance (Type 3) Healing, Duplication, Absorption (Can passively absorb dream energy from anyone who is sleeping), Soul Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (Antasma was able to trap 50 Pi'illos in an eternal slumber and keep their souls trapped in Nightmare Chunks with just a fraction of the Dark Stones power, the Dream Stone being its counterpart should be capable of the same), Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation (Has power over dreams and can manipulate all dream worlds, able to make dreams become reality), and Existence Erasure (Was going to erase Mario and Luigi from existence before the Dream Stone was shattered)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than Mario, superior to his minions even when they're empowered by Power Stars). Galaxy level with preparation (Was going to create his own galaxy via his Galaxy Reactor had he not been stopped by Mario and lost his Grand Star), several of his abilities ignore durability | Galaxy level (Empowered by a Grand Star which is not only vastly superior to Power Stars, but is also the source of power that he was going to use to create his own galaxy during the events of the first Super Mario Galaxy game), several of his abilities ignore durability | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Dream Stone, which is made up of and controls innumerable dream worlds created by various species with each dream being it's own universe or sometimes a cluster of universes as shown when the Zeekeeper flew through several of them in a single dream), several of his abilities ignore durability | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Pure Hearts which serve as the counterpart to the Chaos Heart, alongside Mario and Peach he fought and defeated Super Dimentio, also being the one who could deal the most damage to him)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (He can run almost as fast, sometimes even faster, than Mario and Luigi, and keep pace with them in combat, and he could tag and shoot down Lubbas spaceship with his meteors) | Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Physically stronger than Mario who is able to effortlessly lift up and punt castles) | At least Class G, likely far higher (Immensely stronger than his base form) | At least Class G, likely far higher (Immensely stronger than his base form) | At least Class G, likely far higher (Far stronger than any of his other forms)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Solar System Class | Galactic | Multiversal | Multiversal
Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level (Can take attacks from Mario and Luigi, sometimes is portrayed as so durable that the Mario Bros can't even hurt him by normal means, and traded blows with his clone Dark Bowser), higher via his shell (Many attacks that can normally cause Bowser great harm can't even scratch his shell) | Galaxy level (Empowered by a Grand Star), higher via his shell | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Dream Stone, can tank hits from the Zeekeeper who had fought and defeated a Dark Stone enhanced Antasma), higher via his shell | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Pure Hearts, can tank hits from Super Dimentio), higher via his shell
Stamina: Extremely high (Can fight repeated back-to-back battles with no hints of tiring, he can move across the entire Mushroom Kingdom without stopping while showing no signs of fatigue, and he also completed the 100 Trials of both Flipside and Flipside while also defeating Shadoo and Wracktail in one sitting without so much as a drop of sweat) | Extremely high | Limitless | Limitless
Range: Extended melee range naturally (Consistently portrayed as being much larger than most men, is commonly shown as being over 2.5 to 3 meters in size, and he has made use of weapons that often reach reach his own size), Tens of meters in his giant form (His giant form is often well over 20 meters in size), Universal and Interdimensional with his abilities (Turned Yoshis Island into a storybook dimension large enough to contain several stars, he can easily teleport across tens of millions of light years to reach to other galaxies, sensed and telepathically spoke to Mario from another dimension and could watch what he did, can travel between dimensions, and used his endless distance technique on Mario while in another dimension). Galactic with Preparation (Was going to create his own galaxy) | Tens of meters by virtue of size, Universal+ and Interdimensional via his abilities (The Grand Star can open up portals in space and time to allow travel to anywhere in the universe, has the same range as before) | Extended melee range naturally (Much larger than his base form), Multiversal via his abilities (The Dream Stone can govern and control all dreams worlds) | Extended melee range naturally, Multiversal via his abilities (Empowered by the Pure Hearts)
- Koopa Clown Car: A flying machine capable of interstellar travel that Bowser often pilots with the face of a clown. The eyes of the clown car can emit a bright light that turns anyone caught in it to stone, and it is outfitted with several weapons such as Bullet Bill blasters, lasers, a massive boxing glove, and spiked bombs.
- Mushrooms: Bowser can make use of various types of Mushrooms for healing purposes, he can also use Life Shrooms which automatically revive him from death even without even needing to actively use them.
- Able Juices: Bowser can use some able juice to cure himself or others of various status effects, including fear, statistics reduction, poison, sleep, power nullification, and transmutation.
- Froggie Drinks: Bowser can use these drinks to heal himself and others.
- Kerokero Colas: Bowser can use these colas to heal himself and others.
- Freshen Ups: Much like able juices, Bowser can use these drinks to cure himself and others of various status effects, including all those that able juices cure.
- Muku Cookies: Using these cookies Bowser can cause a bizarre set of events to happen by summoning a Mukumuku, which will actually attempt to harm Bowser but will always end up hurting itself with a bomb instead, this somehow heals Bowser and cures him and any allies he may have of various status effects, including all those cured by able juices and freshen ups.
- Yoshi Candy: Using these candies, Bowser can heal himself and others.
- Pick Me Ups: Using these Bowser can revive others who have fallen in battle.
- Red Essences: Using these special drinks Bowser can cure himself and also make himself immune to various status effects, including all those cured by able jucies and freshen ups as well as making him immune to death spells.
- Shroom Shakes: Similar to mushrooms, Bowser has different shakes that can heal him to various degrees, including Life Shakes that automatically revive him from death without even needing to actively use them, and Long-Last Shakes that instead of instantly healing him allows him to steadily heal overtime in the mist of battle.
- Horsetails: Using these plants Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Peachy Peachs: Using these fruits lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Big Eggs: Using these eggs lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Honey Jars: Using these jars allows Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Inky Sauce: Using these bowls of sauce Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Spicy Soup: Using these bowls of soul lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison, it's also so spicy that it can force someone to quickly recover from being unconscious.
- Hamburger: Using this bunless burger, Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Dayzee Tears: Using these tears lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Keel Mangos: Using these fruits lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Whacka Bumps: Using these pastries allows Bowser to heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Drumsticks: Bowser can carry and eat different types of Drumsticks to heal himself in battle.
- Star Candies: Using these candies Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of various status effects, including dizziness, disease, burning, statistics reduction, forced rage, poison, and power nullification
- Refreshing Herbs: Using these herbs allows Bowser to cure himself of various status effects, including all those cured by star candies.
- Chomp Shell: A Kinklink Shell that Bowser can toss at his opponent, the Kinklink will latch onto it's target and repeatedly bite them.
- Chomp: A Chain Chomp Bowser had befriended inside Boosters Tower, essentially a more powerful Kinklink it will latch onto its target and repeatedly bite them.
- Hurly Gloves: A pair of gloves that enhances Bowser's throwing strength, often using other people as a weapon.
- Spiked Link: A spiked ball and chain Bowser can toss at his opponent.
- Drill Claw: A pair of gloves that greatly sharpen and enhanced his claws, greatly increasing his physical strength.
- Happy Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that grants a small boost to his defence.
- Courage Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that boosts his defense.
- Fire Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that boosts his defense.
- Heal Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that greatly boosts his defense.
- Work Pants: A pair of pants that moderately boost his strength and durability, while also granting a small boost in speed.
- Lazy Shell: A large shell that harshly reduces his strength and speed but greatly boosts his defense, it also makes him immune to various status effects, including elemental attacks (Of the Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning variety), sleep, fear, statistics reduction, power nullification, poison, transmutation, and death.
- Super Suit: Similar to the Lazy Shell this suit makes Bowser immune to all the same status effects, and it provides a large boost to his defense, speed, and power.
- Zoom Shoes: Special shoes that boost Bowsers speed.
- Amulet: A special amulet that halves all damage Bowser takes from elemental attacks (Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Earth).
- Feather: A special feather that boosts Bowsers speed.
- Rare Scarf: A special scarf that boosts Bowsers durability.
- Troopa Pin: A special pin that boosts Bowsers strength by 50%.
- Ghost Medal: A special medal that doubles Bowsers durability.
- Antidote Pin: A special pin that makes Bowser immune to poison.
- Wake Up Pin: A special pin that makes him immune to both sleep inducement and power nullification, even working against spells that bypass his natural resistance to sleep inducement.
- Trueform Pin: A special pin that protects Bowser from transmutation, allowing him to keep his true form even against spells that can normally bypass his natural resistance to transmutation.
- Fearless Pin: A special pin that makes Bowser immune to fear inducement.
- Jinx Belt: A special belt that makes Bowser immune to death manipulation.
- Quartz Charm: A special charm that both increases Bowsers strength by 50% and halves any damage he takes, it also has the added benefit of making him immune to death manipulation.
- Safety Badge: A special badge that protects Bowser from a variety of abilities including transmutation, elemental attacks (Of the fire, ice, earth, and lightning variety), fear, stat reductions, poison, sleep, and power nullification, the ring even negates the effects of spells that can normally bypass his natural resistance to transmutation and sleep inducement.
- Safety Ring: An enhanced version of the Safety Badge, in addition to protecting Bowser from all the same abilities it also makes him immune to death manipulation.
- Tiptron: A robotic replica of the Pixl Tippi, Tiptron can sense invisible and intangible objects and force them to be visible and tangible, she can also analyse anything and anyone Bowser chooses.
- Thoreau: A Pixl that acts like a third hand that can extend outwards and grab the opponent before bringing them to Bowser.
- Boomer: A Pixl that serves as an never expendable bomb, he will quickly explode once his fuse has been set off.
- Slim: A Pixl that makes Bowser so incredibly thin that even omnidirectional attacks cannot hit him.
- Thudley: A Pixl that allows Bowser to slam downwards with far more force then he's usually capable of.
- Carrie: A Pixl that acts as a mode of transportation, Bowser can ride on her for a boost in speed and can also travel across spikes without taking any damage.
- Fleep: A Pixl that can alter space, he can flip Bowsers targets into another spatial dimension.
- Cudge: A Pixl that acts as a hammer that Bowser can swing with immense force.
- Dottie: A Pixl that can alter size, Bowser can use her to shrink himself to the size of a dot.
- Barry: A Pixl that serves a more defensive role, he can create a barrier around Bowser that also reflects projectiles.
- Dashell: A Pixl that amps speed, Bowser can use him to greatly increase his own speed.
- Piccolo: A Pixl based on the musical instrument of the same name, his songs can cure Bowser of his Status ailments, such as being slowed down in time or having his own gravity increased.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Bowser has built giant battle mechs of himself armed with various powerful weapons, played up the dumb brute role to successfully trick Antasma and take the Dream Stone for himself, created massive space stations, successfully runs an entire kingdom and army and has set up complete tyranny on global and even galactic scales, created a bubble machine that could trap the fun of the Party Islands and create duplicates of various Mario characters as well as a perfect copy of himself that he constantly used to trick the heroes in order to catch them off guard later, achieved a doctorate and is able to cure various diseases and viruses with his own specially created medicine, claimed to have an IQ of 9,800 before revealing to have created sentient lifeforms in his lab, created a dark matter plant that could produce a near endless supply of dark matter that erases whatever it touches from existence, and he created a galaxy reactor that could create an entire galaxy. However, he has on occasion displayed moments of stupidity and a lack of common sense.)
Weaknesses: While in his enraged state his durability drops by half, he can sometimes lack foresight which causes him to make mistakes and overlook crucial details in his plans, highly arrogant and narcissistic, he is vulnerable to possession while unconscious, and he can't continuously use his Zone Speed technique in rapid succession.
- Goomba Storm: Bowser will summon a group of Goombas and send them charging towards the opponent, he can also set many of them on fire which sends them into the air before crashing down on the opponent dealing more damage.
- Shy Guy Squad: Bowser will summon a group of Shy Guys and contort himself into a spiked ball, the Shy Guys will then push him against a rope building up momentum before letting him go, causing Bowser to get sent hurtling towards his opponent at high speeds.
- Koopa Corps: Bowser will summon a group of Koopa Troopas and all of them (Including Bowser himself) duck into their shells and start spinning, with Bowser ricocheting the Koopas into the opponent.
- Bob-omb Blitz: Bowser will summon a group of Bob-ombs who he'll command to huddle together before they run into and explode on the opponent.
- Magikoopa Mob: Bowser will summon a group of Magikoopas who will start charging uo energy in their wands, while they're charging Bowser will shoot fireballs into their wands which the Magikoopas will then supercharge and fire at the opponent.
- Broggy Bonkers: Bowser will summon Broggy and start to clean her to prepare her to attack the opponent, once ready she'll ram into the opponent with the Blittles following suit and also ramming into them.
Key: Base | With a Grand Star | Dreamy Bowser | Empowered by the Pure Hearts
|Discussion threads involving Bowser|