|“||Finally! You got here just in time to see the creation of my galaxy in the center of the universe! WATCH AND WEEP! From this galaxy, I'll rule a great galactic empire with Peach by my side. It will last forever! I will rule every pitiful corner of the universe. So, Mario, as you can see, I got big plans. And stomping you is at the top of my list!||„|
|~ Bowser confronting Mario to decide the fate of the universe|
|“||But... But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now! No way am I helping Mario! He's always trashing my awesome plans.||„|
|~ Bowsers initial hesitation on joining Mario and Peach on their quest to defeat Count Bleck|
|“||With the power of the Star Rod, I can finally have everything I've always wanted!||„|
|~ Bowser bragging to Mario about his newfound power with the Star Rod|
|~ Bowser before engaging in a fight|
Bowser, sometimes known as King Koopa (Japanese: 大魔王クッパ, Daimaō Kuppa or "Great Demon King Koopa"), is the main antagonist of the Mario series and the King of the Koopas. He has repeatedly kidnapped or attempted to kidnap Princess Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. He has also attempted to conquer other lands, such as the Mushroom World, Dinosaur Land, Sprixie Kingdom, and even the entire universe. Despite his villainous nature, he has occasionally helped the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom against common threats and participates with them in their numerous sporting events in spin-off games.
Since his debut, Bowser has been in nearly every Mario game, including the main series, spin-offs, and crossovers. Due to his role as the primary villain of the Mario series, he is mostly the final or penultimate boss in his appearances, if not as the main antagonist (an example being Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga). In the Mario RPGs, Bowser is generally cast as an antihero or a minor villain, with the exception of Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
Powers and Stats
Name: Bowser Koopa (Simply called Koopa in japan), known by several titles such as Rookie, King Koopa, King of the Koopas, Cap'n Bowser, Bowser the Brash, Wizard Bowser, Bowser Sphinx, Black Hole Bowser, (Self proclaimed) King of Awesome, Great Demon King Koopa, Great Sorcerer King Koopa, Lord Bowser, King Bowser, Dry Bowser, Dreamy Bowser
Origin: Mario Bros
Age: 26-27 years old (Was a toddler when Mario was a newborn baby)
Classification: Koopa, Sorcerer, Star Child, Prophesied Hero
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 2 and 3, can survive and function even when reduced to a skeleton or losing his entire physical form), Regeneration (At least High-Mid, can quickly recover from being crushed flat, he can casually remove and reattach his skull, he can reassemble his skeleton if it's scattered apart, and he could quickly recover from being turned into cut up pieces of paper. Possibly Mid-High, was blown up as a literal firework and recovered just fine not too long after, although it's unknown if he regenerated himself), Possible Longevity (It was stated that he would be capable of ruling the universe for 10,000 years), Underwater Breathing (Type 2) and Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2, Consistently shown to be capable of breathing in space and underwater, and he can live and function normally even when reduced to an organless skeleton and as such does not require food, drink or oxygen), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Natural Weaponry, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Minor Toon Force, Genius Intelligence, Large Size (Occasionally Type 0 normally, Type 1 in his giant form), Black Magic, Acausality (Type 1, can interact with and attack his baby self with no repercussions), Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation (Including homing fireballs, intangible fireballs, and magma fireballs), Earth Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Acrobatics (Enhanced Condition, Self-Momentum/Inertia Manipulation, and Mid-Air Jump, can easily leap several dozen to hundreds of feet into the air, perform acrobatic flips, instantly accelerate himself and slide at top speed, and can mimic Yoshis Flutter Jump to keep himself in the air), Flight, Non-Physical Interaction (Can attack boos, and his attacks could harm and destroy the soul of the Elder Princess Shroob), Attack Reflection, Summoning, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy (Can communicate with people from across dimensions), Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance (Was able to sense and watch Mario entering Peachs castle despite being in another dimension, and could sense his targets location in his tower and watch their battles with his minions), Dimensional Travel, Time Travel (Was able to warp through space and time decades into the past), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Size Manipulation (He can shrink his targets to cellular size and alter his own size to gigantic proportions), Poison Manipulation (He can create a thick fog of poison around his opponent, his claws and teeth are naturally poisonous), Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Body Control (Able to control the spikes on his shell, he can also turn his shell into ball that ye can contort into, and he can control his head even when it's not attached to his body), Body Puppetry (He can forcibly control his targets movement), Surface Scaling, Rage Power, He can exist and act as a mass of intangible star energy, BFR (He can forcibly bring his targets with him to various locations and inhale them into his body), Power Nullification (He can negate his opponents ability to attack or use items by stomping them, also via scaling to Bowser X who can suck attack icons, preventing Mario & Luigi to use their respective moves), Shockwave Generation, Transmutation (Turned most of the Toads in the Mushroom Kingdom into stone blocks, bricks, and plants, turned a Koopa Troopa into a frog, was converting all the beings inside the castles paintings into subservient monsters, and turned all the Egglings living in Eggland into apples), Sealing (Trapped almost everyone in Peachs castle in the walls and paintings and sealed most of the doors in the castle, sealed Princess Peach away with a seal so powerful 70 Power Stars and the giant Power Star Bowser had was needed to free her), Fusionism (Merged several Bowser Dice Blocks into a single Super Bowser Dice Block), Creation (Created a 30 floor tower and an island with his magic), Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Weapon Creation, Portal Creation, Illusion Creation (Able to create physical illusionary copies of his hat that can damage his opponent, and created a fake painting of Princess Peach that turns into a painting of himself when Mario gets closer), Black Hole Creation, Transformation (Can turn his body into metal), Paralysis Inducement, Fear Inducement, Statistics Reduction (Able to cut his opponents strength and defence in half), Self-Perception Manipulation (He can slow down his perception of time to the point of making everything around him seem stopped in time), Matter Manipulation (Could gather and control cosmic matter to form a boulder around his body), Plot Manipulation (Forcibly added himself and Kammy Koopa into the story of Paper Mario in order to steal the Star Rod and changed the story while doing so), Gravity Manipulation (Able to alter his own and Marios gravitational fields to fling himself and Mario to various planetoids), Spatial Manipulation (Turned a small flight of stairs into an "endless" distance that kept anyone stuck at the bottom no matter how long they ran up the stairs by creating a spatial loop), Life-Force Absorption (He can absorb large amounts of his targets life force to heal himself), Reality Warping and Pocket Reality Manipulation (Was able to turn Yoshi's Island into a storybook dimension, was going to corrupt all the good dream worlds created by the Dream Depot, which had been turned into real universes by this point, and twist them to make his own dreams come true). With the Koopa Clown Car he has Spaceflight, Petrification and Light Manipulation (Can unleash a large flash of light that turns anyone caught in it to stone).
Resistance to Extreme Heat and Cold (On several occasions he has casually walked in lava, was sent flying into his artificial sun while being set on fire and resurfaced just a few minutes later completely unburned, was unbothered by setting himself on fire, and he has flown across the vacuum of space while not even remotely affected by the extreme cold), Radiations (Unaffected by the radiations of space and black holes, and has casually sat in a hot tub full of toxic waste), Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Could resist and fight within Dark Bowsers vortex which was a massive tornado made up of dark energy) Transmutation (He can still fight when turned into a scarecrow, and only takes damage from the Golden Flower as opposed to being turned into coins), Black Holes, Gravity Manipulation (Outran, withstood, and escaped black holes from Super Peach's Castle of Fury several times during their fight, he is also able to stand or float near them without threat of being dragged in by their gravitational force), Soul Manipulation / Sealing (Unaffected by Catch Cards which can take and seal away not only a persons soul but also their whole body), Sleep Inducement (Can look at Sleepy Sheeps without falling asleep), Mind Manipulation, Possession (He can resist the effects of Lucien, remaining mostly in control of himself and using Lucien's power for his own goals even after Lucien regained his full power, couldn't be possessed by the Elder Princess Shroob, able to remain in control of himself when Dimentio tries to use his mind control stalks on him), and Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure (Able to resist the effects of Count Bleck and Dimentio using the Void, wasn't erased with the Sammer Kingdom when the Void consumed it, and was able to enter and leave the empty void left behind by it's destruction, he can swim in the River Twigz which ends the aftergames of the ghosts living in the Underwhere, and he can survive inside Count Bleck's castle which is located inside the Void)
Life Manipulation (Created sentient lifeforms to combat Mario), Water Manipulation and Duplication (Created a bubble machine that can seal away islands and even fun within inescapable bubbles that not even Boos can escape from, created water clones of other people, and create a perfect copy of himself), Dark Matter Manipulation (Created a massive factory that produces dark matter that erases things from existence), and Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping on a universal scale (Able to destroy the very fabric of the universe and recreate it)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Statistics Amplification (Able to make himself significantly stronger to the point of causally stomping Mario), Invulnerability (Able to make himself imperious to damage), Aura, Healing, Biological Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Removed Tubba Blubbas heart and from his body and gave it sentience while allowing Tubbas body to still function), and Enhanced Reality Warping (The Star Rod can grant it's users wishes). Resistance to Sleep Inducement and Time Stop (While amping himself with the Star Rod he laughs off any and all attempts Mario makes using the Star Spirits abilities, including Mamars Lullaby and Klevars Time Out abilities which put people to sleep and time stops them respectively)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Large Size (Type 1), Cosmic Energy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, True Flight, Enhanced Gravity Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Absorption, and Dark Matter Manipulation (Can create and manipulate dark matter that can erase things from existence)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Large Size (Type 0), Self-Sustenance (Type 3) Healing, Duplication, Absorption (Can passively absorb dream energy from anyone who is sleeping), Soul Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (Antasma was able to trap 50 Pi'illos in an eternal slumber and keep their souls trapped in Nightmare Chunks with just a fraction of the Dark Stones power, the Dream Stone being its counterpart should be capable of the same), Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation (Has power over dreams and can manipulate all dream worlds, able to make dreams become reality), and Existence Erasure (Was going to erase Mario and Luigi from existence before the Dream Stone was shattered)
Alongside his standard abilities he gains Healing, Enhanced Power Nullification (Can nullify and reverse the effects of the Void, able to bypass the barriers and Invulnerability of Super Dimentio), Empowerment (From positive emotions like love), and Resurrection (Can bring back anyone erased by the Void)
Statistics Amplification (With Yoshi-Ades and Dashell), Damage Boost (With Energizers, Power Blasts, Hot Sauces, and Mighty Tonics), Damage Reduction (With Bracers, Crystallines, Courage Shells, and Turtley Leafs), Healing (With various types of Mushrooms, Elixirs, Megalixirs, Froggie Juices, Kerokero Colas, Muku Cookies, Yoshi Candys, Shroom Shakes, Horsetails, Peachy Peachs, Big Eggs, Honey Jars, Inky Sauce, Spicy Soup, Hamburger Meat, Long-Last Shakes, Dayzee Tears, Keel Mangos, Whacka Bumps, various types of Drumsticks,and the Vampire Band), Purification (Type 3 with Able Juices, Freshen Ups, Muku Cookies, Red Essence, Piccolo, and Refreshing Herbs, which negates the effects of Sleep, Poison, Transmutation, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Fear, Dimensional BFR, Time Slow, Reversed Movements, Increased Gravity, Sickness, Dizziness, and Rage), Resurrection (Of himself and others with Pick Me Ups and Life Shrooms), Invisibility and Intangibility (Immaterial with the Boo, which makes him intangible even to others who can attack ghosts) Can become so thin that even omnidirectional attacks cannot hit him (With Slim), Invulnerability (Via Red Essence, Starmen, Block Blocks, and Mega Stars), Ice Manipulation (With Ice Bombs and Ice Storms), Sleep Inducement (With Sleepy Bombs, Piccolo, and Sleepy Sheep), Explosion Manipulation (With Boomer), Size-Shifting (With Dottie, which also grants Small Size Type 2), Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception (With Tiptron), Water Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (With Music Keys), Empathic Manipulation (With Music Keys and the Vibe Scepter), Duplication (With Double Cherries), Soul Manipulation and Sealing (With Catch Cards), Spatial Flipping (With Fleep) Time Manipulation (Time Stop with the Stop-Watch, Time Acceleration with Speed Flowers, and Time Reversal with Retry Clocks or Earlier Times), Shapeshifting (Via the Megamorpth Belt), Absorption and Pocket Reality Manipulation (With Power Stars). Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, Fear Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Transmutation, Poison Manipulation, and Death Manipulation (With various rings and pins)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than Mario, superior to his minions even when they're empowered by Power Stars, casually created a massive black hole that was sucking in tens of dozens of planets. As a baby, he easily turned Yoshi's Island into a storybook dimension containing stars). Universe level+ with preparation (Was going to destroy the very fabric of the universe and remake it via his Galaxy Reactor had he not been stopped by Mario and lost his Grand Star), several of his abilities ignore durability | Universe level+ (Empowered by a Grand Star which is not only vastly superior to Power Stars, but is also the source of power that he was going to use to destroy and remake the universe during the events of the first Super Mario Galaxy game), several of his abilities ignore durability | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Dream Stone, which is made up of and controls innumerable dream worlds created by various species with each dream being it's own universe or sometimes a cluster of universes as shown when the Zeekeeper flew through several of them in a single dream), several of his abilities ignore durability | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Pure Hearts which serve as the counterpart to the Chaos Heart, alongside Mario and Peach he fought and defeated Super Dimentio, also being the one who could deal the most damage to him)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (820,511,887,000,306 c. He can run almost as fast, sometimes even faster, than Mario and Luigi, and keep pace with them in combat, and he could tag and shoot down Lubbas spaceship with his meteors) | Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: At least Pre-Stellar (Physically stronger than Mario who is able to effortlessly lift up and hold a Power Star containing the mass of a small black hole) | At least Pre-Stellar, likely far higher (Immensely stronger than his base form) | At least Pre-Stellar, likely far higher (Immensely stronger than his base form) | At least Pre-Stellar, likely far higher (Far stronger than any of his other forms)
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class | Universal+ | Multiversal | Multiversal
Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Can take attacks from Mario and Luigi, sometimes is portrayed as so durable that the Mario Bros can't even hurt him by normal means, and traded blows with his clone Dark Bowser), higher via his shell (Many attacks that can normally cause Bowser great harm can't even scratch his shell) | Universal+ (Empowered by a Grand Star), higher via his shell | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Dream Stone, can tank hits from the Zeekeeper who had fought and defeated a Dark Stone enhanced Antasma), higher via his shell | Multiverse level (Empowered by the Pure Hearts, can tank hits from Super Dimentio), higher via his shell
Stamina: Extremely high (Can fight repeated back-to-back battles with no hints of tiring, he can move across the entire Mushroom Kingdom without stopping while showing no signs of fatigue, and he also completed the 100 Trials of both Flipside and Flipside while also defeating Shadoo and Wracktail in one sitting without so much as a drop of sweat) | Extremely high | Limitless | Limitless
Range: Extended melee range naturally (Consistently portrayed as being much larger than most men, is commonly shown as being over 2.5 to 3 meters in size, and he has made use of weapons that often reach reach his own size), Tens of meters in his giant form (His giant form is often well over 20 meters in size), Universal and Interdimensional with his abilities (Turned Yoshis Island into a storybook dimension large enough to contain several stars, he can easily teleport across tens of millions of light years to reach to other galaxies, sensed and telepathically spoke to Mario from another dimension and could watch what he did, can travel between dimensions, and used his endless distance technique on Mario while in another dimension). Universal+ with Preparation (Was going to reset the entire universe) | Tens of meters by virtue of size, Universal+ and Interdimensional via his abilities (The Grand Star can affect the fabric of the universe and open up portals in space and time to allow travel to anywhere in the universe, has the same range as before) | Extended melee range naturally (Much larger than his base form), Multiversal via his abilities (The Dream Stone can govern and control all dreams worlds) | Extended melee range naturally, Multiversal via his abilities (Empowered by the Pure Hearts)
- Koopa Clown Car: A flying machine capable of interstellar travel that Bowser often pilots with the face of a clown. The eyes of the clown car can emit a bright light that turns anyone caught in it to stone, and it is outfitted with several weapons such as Bullet Bill blasters, lasers, a massive boxing glove, and spiked bombs.
- Mushrooms: Bowser can make use of various types of Mushrooms for healing purposes, he can also use Life Shrooms which automatically revive him from death even without even needing to actively use them.
- Able Juices: Bowser can use some able juice to cure himself or others of various status effects, including fear, statistics reduction, poison, sleep, power nullification, and transmutation.
- Froggie Drinks: Bowser can use these drinks to heal himself and others.
- Kerokero Colas: Bowser can use these colas to heal himself and others.
- Freshen Ups: Much like able juices, Bowser can use these drinks to cure himself and others of various status effects, including all those that able juices cure.
- Muku Cookies: Using these cookies Bowser can cause a bizarre set of events to happen by summoning a Mukumuku, which will actually attempt to harm Bowser but will always end up hurting itself with a bomb instead, this somehow heals Bowser and cures him and any allies he may have of various status effects, including all those cured by able juices and freshen ups.
- Yoshi Candy: Using these candies, Bowser can heal himself and others.
- Pick Me Ups: Using these Bowser can revive others who have fallen in battle.
- Red Essences: Using these special drinks Bowser can cure himself and also make himself immune to various status effects, including all those cured by able jucies and freshen ups as well as making him immune to death spells.
- Shroom Shakes: Similar to mushrooms, Bowser has different shakes that can heal him to various degrees, including Life Shakes that automatically revive him from death without even needing to actively use them, and Long-Last Shakes that instead of instantly healing him allows him to steadily heal overtime in the mist of battle.
- Horsetails: Using these plants Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Peachy Peachs: Using these fruits lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Big Eggs: Using these eggs lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Honey Jars: Using these jars allows Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Inky Sauce: Using these bowls of sauce Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Spicy Soup: Using these bowls of soul lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison, it's also so spicy that it can force someone to quickly recover from being unconscious.
- Hamburger: Using this bunless burger, Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Dayzee Tears: Using these tears lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Keel Mangos: Using these fruits lets Bowser heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Whacka Bumps: Using these pastries allows Bowser to heal himself and cure himself of poison.
- Drumsticks: Bowser can carry and eat different types of Drumsticks to heal himself in battle.
- Star Candies: Using these candies Bowser can heal himself and cure himself of various status effects, including dizziness, disease, burning, statistics reduction, forced rage, poison, and power nullification
- Refreshing Herbs: Using these herbs allows Bowser to cure himself of various status effects, including all those cured by star candies.
- Bad Mushrooms: Bowser can use poisonous mushrooms that inflict deadly poison on his targets.
- Fire Bombs: Bowser can carry bombs that explode into large flames when thrown at his opponent.
- Ice Bombs: Bowser can carry bombs that explode into ice when thrown at his opponent.
- Sleepy Bombs: Bowser can carry bombs that upon exploding will put his opponents to sleep.
- Fright Bombs: Bowser can carry bombs that upon exploding will induce fear into his opponents and reduce their strength and durability by half.
- Rock Candies: Bowser can carry special rocks that when used causes a storm of stars to rain down upon the battlefield and deal immense amounts of damage to his opponents.
- Pure Waters: Bowser can use special types of water that will instantly destroy, or at the very least cause immense damage, to ghosts/souls, and the undead.
- Star Eggs: Using these eggs Bowser can summon a Starslap and 2 Zeostars that will start dancing, somehow causing immense damage to his opponents in the process.
- Fire Bursts: Using these Bowser can set fire to and continuously damage his opponents.
- Shell Shocks: Using these allows Bowser to summon 8-Bit Koopa shells to launch at his opponent, much like an actual Koopa shell it will ricochet off of anything it touches and can even harm Bowser if he isn't careful.
- Pow Blocks: Bowser can use POW Blocks to shake the surrounding area and cause great harm to his opponents.
- Thunder Rages: Bowser can use these to summon several lightning bolts to strike his opponents.
- Electro Pops: Bowser can encase his whole body in electricity, allowing him to shock and damage his opponents by simple physical contact.
- Shooting Stars: Bowser can summon a hail of shooting stars to strike down onto his opponent.
- Meteor Meals: Using these, Bowser can instantly cause damage to his opponents.
- Volt Shrooms: Much like electro pops, these allow Bowser to encase his entire body in electricity, however instead of damaging his opponents upon contact he will instead paralyze them and keep them stuck in place.
- Ghost Shrooms: Using these allows Bowser to summon ghost mushrooms that will follow him and persistently attack his opponents.
- Ice Storms: Bowser can use these to summon large shards of ice to rain down on his opponents.
- Snow Bunnies: Bowser can use these to instantly flash freeze his opponent from a distance.
- Double Cherries: These cherries allow Bowser to create perfect duplicates of himself, even if the original Bowser were to die the copies would permanently take his place and continue the fight.
- Super Bells: A power-up that Bowser can use to turn himself into Meowser, giving him a more cat like appearance and traits, such as sharper claws which allow him to easily scale vertical walls, a longer tail which he can use for combat, and greater agility.
- Banana Peels: Bowser can toss out banana peels to trip up his opponent.
- Green Shells: Bowser can toss out green Koopa shells at his opponent, much like an actual Koopa shell it will ricochet off of anything it touches and can even harm Bowser if he isn't careful.
- Red Shells: Bowser can toss out green Koopa shells, unlike normal green shells these will actively home in on their target with great precision.
- Blue Shells: Bowser can toss out winged blue Koopa shells that much like the red shells will home in on the opponent but with more accuracy and greater speed.
- Bracers: With these drinks Bowser can reduce all damage done to him by half, effectively doubling his durability.
- Red Essences: With a Red Essence Bowser can make himself completely immune to physical damage (Within reason).
- Power Blasts: With these drinks Bowser can increase his strength by 50%, this also boosts the strength of his weapons.
- Energizers: These drinks allow Bowser to boost his strength by 50%, this also boosts the strength of his weapons.
- Yoshi-Ades: These drinks possess the effects of both Bracers and Power Blasts/Energizers, boosting his strength by 50% while also reducing all damage he takes by half.
- Hot Sauces: These allow Bowser to double his strength for 10 seconds.
- Volcano Shroom: Much like hot sauces these double Bowser's strength when used, however they last twice as long.
- Courage Shells: Using these, Bowser can reduce all damage he takes by half for 25 to 40 seconds.
- Mighty Tonics: Using these, Bowser can double his strength for 25 to 40 seconds.
- Turtley Leafs: Using these, Bowser can reduce all damage he takes by half for 10 seconds.
- Block Blocks: These allow Bowser to encase himself in a special block that makes him completely imperious to all damage (Within reason) for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Mega Stars: With a Mega Star, Bowser can transform into a giant 8-Bit version of himself that is completely immune to physical damage (Within reason), his strength is also drastically boosted to the point of greatly damaging his opponents just by running into them.
- Starmen: With a Starman, Bowser can make himself completely immune to physical damage (Within reason) and generate an aura around himself that allows him to deal massive damage to his opponents with any form of physical contact.
- Mega Mushrooms: Similarly to the Mega Star, Bowser will turn giant and become completely immune to physical damage (Within reason) and having his strength greatly increased.
- Chomp Shell: A Kinklink Shell that Bowser can toss at his opponent, the Kinklink will latch onto it's target and repeatedly bite them.
- Chomp: A Chain Chomp Bowser had befriended inside Boosters Tower, essentially a more powerful Kinklink it will latch onto its target and repeatedly bite them.
- Hurly Gloves: A pair of gloves that enhances Bowser's throwing strength, often using other people as a weapon.
- Spiked Link: A spiked ball and chain Bowser can toss at his opponent.
- Drill Claw: A pair of gloves that greatly sharpen and enhanced his claws, greatly increasing his physical strength.
- Happy Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that grants a small boost to his defence.
- Courage Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that boosts his defense.
- Fire Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that boosts his defense.
- Heal Shell: An enhanced version of his regular shell that greatly boosts his defense.
- Work Pants: A pair of pants that moderately boost his strength and durability, while also granting a small boost in speed.
- Lazy Shell: A large shell that harshly reduces his strength and speed but greatly boosts his defense, it also makes him immune to various status effects, including elemental attacks (Of the Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning variety), sleep, fear, statistics reduction, power nullification, poison, transmutation, and death.
- Super Suit: Similar to the Lazy Shell this suit makes Bowser immune to all the same status effects, and it provides a large boost to his defense, speed, and power.
- Zoom Shoes: Special shoes that boost Bowsers speed.
- Amulet: A special amulet that halves all damage Bowser takes from elemental attacks (Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Earth).
- Feather: A special feather that boosts Bowsers speed.
- Rare Scarf: A special scarf that boosts Bowsers durability.
- Troopa Pin: A special pin that boosts Bowsers strength by 50%.
- Ghost Medal: A special medal that doubles Bowsers durability.
- Antidote Pin: A special pin that makes Bowser immune to poison.
- Wake Up Pin: A special pin that makes him immune to both sleep inducement and power nullification, even working against spells that bypass his natural resistance to sleep inducement.
- Trueform Pin: A special pin that protects Bowser from transmutation, allowing him to keep his true form even against spells that can normally bypass his natural resistance to transmutation.
- Fearless Pin: A special pin that makes Bowser immune to fear inducement.
- Jinx Belt: A special belt that makes Bowser immune to death manipulation.
- Quartz Charm: A special charm that both increases Bowsers strength by 50% and halves any damage he takes, it also has the added benefit of making him immune to death manipulation.
- Safety Badge: A special badge that protects Bowser from a variety of abilities including transmutation, elemental attacks (Of the fire, ice, earth, and lightning variety), fear, stat reductions, poison, sleep, and power nullification, the ring even negates the effects of spells that can normally bypass his natural resistance to transmutation and sleep inducement.
- Safety Ring: An enhanced version of the Safety Badge, in addition to protecting Bowser from all the same abilities it also makes him immune to death manipulation.
- Tiptron: A robotic replica of the Pixl Tippi, Tiptron can sense invisible and intangible objects and force them to be visible and tangible, she can also analyse anything and anyone Bowser chooses.
- Thoreau: A Pixl that acts like a third hand that can extend outwards and grab the opponent before bringing them to Bowser.
- Boomer: A Pixl that serves as an never expendable bomb, he will quickly explode once his fuse has been set off.
- Slim: A Pixl that makes Bowser so incredibly thin that even omnidirectional attacks cannot hit him.
- Thudley: A Pixl that allows Bowser to slam downwards with far more force then he's usually capable of.
- Carrie: A Pixl that acts as a mode of transportation, Bowser can ride on her for a boost in speed and can also travel across spikes without taking any damage.
- Fleep: A Pixl that can alter space, he can flip Bowsers targets into another spatial dimension.
- Cudge: A Pixl that acts as a hammer that Bowser can swing with immense force.
- Dottie: A Pixl that can alter size, Bowser can use her to shrink himself to the size of a dot.
- Barry: A Pixl that serves a more defensive role, he can create a barrier around Bowser that also reflects projectiles.
- Dashell: A Pixl that amps speed, Bowser can use him to greatly increase his own speed.
- Piccolo: A Pixl based on the musical instrument of the same name, his songs can cure Bowser of his Status ailments, such as being slowed down in time or having his own gravity increased.
- Sleepy Sheeps: These special sheeps instantly put Bowsers opponents to sleep, however it only works by the opponent seeing the sheep.
- Lamb's Lures: Using these Bowser can summon a sheep that will turn his target into a sheep, once the opponent has been transformed they will follow the summoned sheep off the battlefield.
- Sheep Attacks: An enhanced version of Lamb's Lures, these let Bowser summon a small flock of sheep that turns all his targets into sheep that will follow the summoned flock off the battlefield.
- Catch Cards: A special card that can rip out his targets soul and seal it within a card, has a greater chance of working on his targets if he weakens them beforehand, and he can also use Catch Cards SPs which possess stronger soul ripping then their standard versions.
- Speed Flowers: A flower that speeds up the flow of time, Bowser himself is noticeably sped up by this more than anyone and anything else around him.
- Slow Flowers: A flower that slows down the flow of time, Bowser himself is also somewhat slowed down as well but to a noticeably lesser degree than anyone and anything else around him.
- Stop Watches: A watch that can stop time when Bowser activates, freezing everything around him.
- Weird Extract: Made from the extract of Sleepy Sheeps, it has the same effects and puts the opponent to sleep, however it now lacks the drawback of them having to see it first as it simply puts them to sleep upon use.
- Earlier Times: An item that allows Bowser to reverse time if he's defeated or dies in battle, sending him back to just before the battle started with his memories of the previous encounter intact.
- Retry Clocks: Functioning pretty much identically to Earlier times, these clocks can reverse time to before Bowser was defeated/killed given him another chance at victory.
- Boo: Using a Boo allows Bowser to become both invisible and intangible, while in this state even others who can attack ghosts are unable to interact with him.
- Vibe Scepter: A magical wand he obtains prior to the events of Super Princess Peach, it allows him to control the emotions of others and make his own emotions powerful enough to empower himself greatly.
- Music Keys: Magical keys that contain the power of music, the keys allow the user to hypnotize mass amounts of people (The entire population of a kingdom), create massive whirlpools, and even make their opponents more friendly, turning their foes into friends that won't attack.
- Bubble Machine: Using this he can create water clones of his targets which are almost as powerful as the real thing, he was able to seal away the Party Islands and their fun within the machines bubbles and he can create a perfect clone of himself with it.
- Bowser Mech: Bowser can take control of a giant mech of himself outfitted with bombs, missiles, and energy cannons.
- Galaxy Reactor: His greatest invention, the reactor harnesses the power of a Grand Star to cause a universal collapse, destroying the very fabric of the universe and erasing everything before recreating the cosmos in anyway Bowser desires.
- Tower of Bowser
- Spiked Balls
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Bowser has built giant battle mechs of himself armed with various powerful weapons, played up the dumb brute role to successfully trick Antasma and take the Dream Stone for himself, created massive space stations, successfully runs an entire kingdom and army and has set up complete tyranny on global and even galactic scales, created a bubble machine that could trap the fun of the Party Islands and create duplicates of various Mario characters as well as a perfect copy of himself that he constantly used to trick the heroes in order to catch them off guard later, achieved a doctorate and is able to cure various diseases and viruses with his own specially created medicine, claimed to have an IQ of 9,800 before revealing to have created sentient lifeforms in his lab, created a dark matter plant that could produce a near endless supply of dark matter that erases whatever it touches from existence, and he created a galaxy reactor that could destroy the fabric of the universe and remake it in anyway that he desired. However, he has on occasion displayed moments of stupidity and a lack of common sense.)
Weaknesses: While in his enraged state his durability drops by half, he can sometimes lack foresight which causes him to make mistakes and overlook crucial details in his plans, highly arrogant and narcissistic, he is vulnerable to possession while unconscious, and he can't continuously use his Zone Speed technique in rapid succession.
- Goomba Storm: Bowser will summon a group of Goombas and send them charging towards the opponent, he can also set many of them on fire which sends them into the air before crashing down on the opponent dealing more damage.
- Shy Guy Squad: Bowser will summon a group of Shy Guys and contort himself into a spiked ball, the Shy Guys will then push him against a rope building up momentum before letting him go, causing Bowser to get sent hurtling towards his opponent at high speeds.
- Koopa Corps: Bowser will summon a group of Koopa Troopas and all of them (Including Bowser himself) duck into their shells and start spinning, with Bowser ricocheting the Koopas into the opponent.
- Bob-omb Blitz: Bowser will summon a group of Bob-ombs who he'll command to huddle together before they run into and explode on the opponent.
- Magikoopa Mob: Bowser will summon a group of Magikoopas who will start charging uo energy in their wands, while they're charging Bowser will shoot fireballs into their wands which the Magikoopas will then supercharge and fire at the opponent.
- Broggy Bonkers: Bowser will summon Broggy and start to clean her to prepare her to attack the opponent, once ready she'll ram into the opponent with the Blittles following suit and also ramming into them.
- K.O Punch: Bowser will charge up his fist with some form of energy before unleashing a devastating punch on his opponent.
- Bowser Bomb: Bowser will leap dozens of feet into the air before crashing down hard onto his opponent.
- Dashing Punch: Bowser will slide forwards as if he were on ice at high speeds while holding his fist out.
- Spiked Shell: Like the Koopa Troopas, Bowser can retreat into his shell and start spinning around at high speeds and ramming into the opponent.
- Spike Shot: Bowser will either shoot spikes from his claws or shell at his opponent.
- Fire Breath: Bowser's signature attack and probably the most skilled fire breather in the series as he is able to breathe fire in various ways. Bowser will breathe fire either in large streams or individual large fireballs. He also uses this move to make a fiery rain and breath different colored fire that has unique effects such as breathing blue fireballs that homes onto his target. Bowser have occasionally shown to be even embed his physical attacks such as claw swipes and tail whips with fire.
- Fire Storm: Bowser breathes a large stream of fire that acts as a whip. Hitting opponents with it cause them to be cloaked in fire, run uncontrollably, and reverse their normal movements.
- Shockwave: Bowser will stomp or hit the ground so hard, he will generate shockwaves. The shockwaves will occasionally have an electric or fiery effect.
- Fury: A double-edged status alignment that activates when Bowser takes several hits, glowing red and roaring upon activation. All of his attacks will double in power but he also receives double the damage from his opponents as well.
- Transmutation: A personal favorite of his, Bowser will cast a spell on his target(s) that will change them into helpless stone bricks, blocks, plants, frogs, apples, or even obedient monsters, being able to affect entire populations of a country at once with the spell with ease.
- Poison Gas: Bowser will create a fog of poison gas that will damage and poison his opponents. He can also utilize poison attacks with his claws and bites.
- Terrorize: Bowser will summon a giant Boo to strike fear into his opponents. This will cause damage and inflict the Fear status on his opponents.
- Crusher: Bowser will make a giant jagged rock spire up from the ground beneath his foes.
- Bowser Crush: Bowser will create a giant green Mechakoopa to stampede over his opponents.
- Magic Weapon: Bowser will forge a weapon made of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. This move is only seen in Mario Sport Mix.
- Illusionary Hats: Bowser will create illusionary hats to throw at his opponent, despite being illusions they can physically harm anyone they touch.
- Explosive Orbs: Bowser will conjure up one of two types of orbs before tossing them at the opponent, the first orb is a fire orb that explodes into flames upon contact, and the second orb is a lightning orb that explodes into electricity upon contact
- Thwomp Portals: Bowser will open up several portals above his opponent and summon Thwomp's to crash down onto them before he breaths out a massive stream of fire.
- Book Transformation: Bowser will warp reality and change his surrounding environment into a pop-up storybook.
- Gravity Inversion: Bowser will alter his targets gravity to fling them to his desired destination, being able to move even those who can withstand and somewhat resist the gravitational pull of a black hole, he can also alter his own gravity to achieve the same effects.
- Endless Distance: Bowser will distort and manipulate the very fabric of space itself to create what seems to be an infinite amount of distance. Using this technique,Bowser will create a spatial loop that traps his targets at the start leaving them unable to get near him.
- Bowser Curse: Bowser will place a curse on his target that will allow him to control their movements, having been shown to make them take steps they didn't mean or want too, or force them to turn around and walk in the opposite direction.
- Superclaw Bowser: Bowser's Megastrike. His claw and spikes will extend, his hair turns to fire, and his eyes glow yellow-white as his skin turns to red-black. Then he strikes the target at terrifying speeds.
Key: Base | With a Grand Star | Dreamy Bowser | Empowered by the Pure Hearts