Now, I'm not sure if I'm quite qualified for this (I do often make quite a few mistakes with calcs, and I am kinda not all that good with finding ways to pixel scale, and I've never anglesized), but, I think I'll at least put myself up here for consideration.
I have extreme familiarity with Calculation Instructions, as I have used a variety of said pages for various calcs, both here and on the sistersite we all know and love, FC/OC.
I have plenty of accepted calculations, though, a lot of them are recalculations (To the point I'm referred to as "The Storm God" just because I steal other people's math lol). Some of the original calcs I've done are...
- User blog:DMUA/Nightside: John Taylor tosses a boi
- User blog:DMUA/Devil May Cry: Arius DESTROYS a massive amount of infrastructure using DEMONIC POWER and EXPLOSIONS
- User blog:DMUA/Standard Calculation for shaking the Earth
- User blog:DMUA/Standard calculation for just any old generic storm
- User blog:DMUA/The Dark Tower: Roland feats that'll probably be upgrades instead of mere bits
I'm definitely extremely active as I'm sure anyone would tell you.
But, again, I do oft make mistakes in calcs, so, I'm not entirely sure of myself. But, I do know I sometimes do not give myself enough credit, so I'll leave this up here for others to decide.