|“||To stand before me means you have made a compact with death!! Your wish to break that compact will not be granted!! I swear on it in the name of the god of death!!||„|
|~ Bloodman to Gajeel|
Bloodman was an Etherious and a member of Emperor Spriggan's elite personal guard: the Spriggan 12. Feared as the "Grim Reaper" by his foes, he efficiently wields the Curses of the Nine Demon Gates and their king.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-C, higher with Third Seal
Name: Bloodman, The Grim Reaper
Origin: Fairy Tail
Classification: Demon (Etherious), Mage, Alvarez Empire Resident, Spriggan 12
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality (Type 1), Curse Manipulation (All Demons use curses as a source of their power and energy), Empowerment (His emotions directly translate into curse power and his strength grows more powerful as said emotions get stronger), Absorption (Can consume ice to replenish his magic reserves. All Mages passively absorb Ethernano from the atmosphere to regenerate their Magic Power. All Demons should be able to passively absorb Barrier Particles from the atmosphere to regenerate their Curse Power), Intangibility, Shapeshifting, Power Nullification, BFR (Upon his death, Bloodman forcefully takes his murderer to the underworld alongside himself), Transmutation (Upon his death, Bloodman will attempt to transform his murderer into Anti Magic Particles), Breath Attack, Poison Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Body Control, Ice Manipulation, Devil Slayer Magic (His Magic is especially effective against demons and those with demon-like properties, bypassing their defenses), Plant Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Pain Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Mind Control, Necromancy, Possible Paralysis Inducement, Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Via Memento Mori), Resistance to Petrification, Ice Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation (Devil Slayer Ice was unable to be melted or effected by X791 Base Natsu's Fire)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Comparable to Jacob and Ajeel), higher with Third Seal (Far stronger than his Base Form)
Striking Strength: Island Class (Stronger than X792 Makarov. Comparable to Jacob and Ajeel), higher with Third Seal (Far stronger than his Base Form)
Durability: Island level (More durable than X792 Makarov. Comparable to Jacob and Ajeel. Took hits from Base Gajeel), higher with Third Seal (Far more durable than his Base Form). His Magical Barrier Particle body also makes him intangible and ignores physical and direct magical attacks
Stamina: Very high (Can fight for long periods of time without rest. He can also eat ice and other magics to restore his magic power and stamina)
Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Above average (A skilled fighter)
Weaknesses: Potentially weak to Devil Slayer Magic, however this may be negated by possessing Devil Slayer Magic himself. Bloodman must manifest himself physically to perform physical attacks, leaving himself vulnerable. Bloodman cannot eat the ice created from his own Devil Slayer Magic to replenish his stamina.
First Seal: Bloodman's body is completely made up of Magical Barrier Particles, allowing him to deform, shape and move his body however he desires, and makes him near completely immune to all forms of both physical and magical damage. However, it should be noted that, very similarly to Shadow Drive, if Bloodman himself physically attacks a target, he must remain tangible, therefore leaving him susceptible to physical counterattack. Upon the seal's release, just being near Bloodman incites death, as the copious amount of poisonous particles overwhelms and kills those who inhale them within mere moments, save for those with special lungs.
- Magical Barrier Particle Mass: The user extends their Magical Barrier Particles-made arm in a long-range attack.
Second Seal: After releasing the First Seal, Bloodman becomes able to release the second, which summons a sea of skulls that steals the lives of those either caught in it, or those near it. The Second Seal can be dispelled with holy-element Magic.
Third Seal: A seal that can be willingly released upon completely changing his body's shape into an Etherious Form like state and shrouding himself in poisonous Magical Barrier Particles, Bloodman describes it as the seal that brings the very Grim Reaper's judgment upon his foes' lives. Its release takes the form of a shining white dot being opened in the center of Bloodman's forehead.
- Over Skelter: After releasing his Third Seal, Bloodman creates a vortex of skulls mounted atop tendrils of energy that actively seek out life and attempt to steal it. From Bloodman's reaction regarding Gajeel and Levy's escape from Over Skelter, doing so should normally be very difficult, if not outright impossible.
Tartaros Curses Bloodman is said to have the power of all of the Curses from Tartaros, including those of the Nine Demon Gates, as well as Mard Geer Tartaros himself. Bloodman has not shown usage of every Curse from Tartaros, but he is still capable of using them if he so chooses.
- Bomb Curse: Similar to its original user, Jackal, Bloodman can conjure explosions with a wave of his hand.
- Exploding Spiral: With a simple wave of his hand, Bloodman creates a large, spiraling explosion that engulfs his targets.
- Tenga Goken: Like Ezel before him, Bloodman can swing and use his arms as if they were extremely sharp, powerful swords.
- Onimaru: By swinging his arm sideways, Bloodman sends a large, intense, cross-shaped shockwave at his opponent; said shockwave is strong enough to crack Gajeel's iron skin.
- Tenchi Kaimei: Bloodman has the ability to use Torafuzar's Curse to completely flood his immediate area in a torrent of poisonous, black carbonic water.
- Ice Devil Slayer Magic: Bloodman has shown to be able to use this form of Devil Slayer Magic (Effectively christening him a Devil Slayer), which in turn allows him to offensively use ice as well as consume this said element for power gain.
- Ice Devil's Rage: Bloodman first inhales and then releases a breath of powerful ice to attack his foes.
- Absorption Curse: This Curse grants the user the ability to absorb the souls of living beings as well as of Magic through touch.
- Enhancement: This Curse allows the user to, as the name suggests, enhance the body of the target in ways they see fit.
- Calamity Curse: This Curse revolves around the use of various calamities, such as tornadoes, of which the user is able to wrap around their body and limbs.
- Macro: This Curse allows the user to take total control of something, which is defined as giving an "order."
- Necromancer: Utilizing this form of Curse, the user is able to revive a deceased person which can behave like a normal living human being under their control.
- Thorn Curse: Able to use the power of the strongest member of Tartaros, Mard Geer Tartaros, Bloodman can create long, thorny vines to pierce his target.
- Thorns: By creating long thorns, Bloodman can pierce his target by waving his fingers in their direction.
- Memento Mori: The user produces a dark paralytic mist around the target that envelopes them, creating a massive beam of dark spirits that reaches towards the sky. Known as the ultimate Curse and the "memory of death", this Curse was created to destroy the immortal being Zeref, as the victims of this Curse are no longer alive nor are they dead, but are simply erased, becoming nothing for eternity.