Blitzcrank is an enormous, near-indestructible steam golem originally built to dispose of hazardous waste in Zaun. Evolved beyond his primary purpose, Blitzcrank selflessly uses his strength and durability to protect others. Able to see past false veneers and artifice to the truth of an intention, Blitzcrank moves to help those in need.
Built as household assistance automata, thousands of iBlitzcranks were corrupted by Program during a routine software update. With their human owners oblivious to this fact, they continue to help, waiting patiently for the time their new command lines are initiated.
A boss hailing from a popular science fiction shooter, Blitzcrank is well known in the gaming community for cheap mechanics, powerful attacks, and a massive health pool. Veigar fittingly made him the gatekeeper of his personal fortress, because Veigar hates fun.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 7-C | Low 6-B
Name: Blitzcrank, The Great Steam Golem
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Male programming
Age: Unknown (Somewhere between 6 and 10 years old)
Classification: Steam Golem, Techmaturgical Construct | Corrupted Program | Battle Boss
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Skilled in hand to hand combat, Forcefield Creation, Extendable arms, Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Overdrive), Damage Boost (Via Power Fist), Electricity Manipulation, Limited Power Nullification (Via Static Field), Immunity to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Due to being a robot)
All powers as base
Lifting Strength: Class K (Rocket Grab can pull champions as heavy Malphite, Nautilus, and Galio, Was able to support a large hydraulic descender with one hand) | Class K | Class M (Should be comparable to Battle Boss Malzahar)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Town Class | Small Country Class
Stamina: Limitless (Due to being a robot)
Range: Melee range, Several meters with rocket grab
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (A sentient robot with a learning capacity, his knowledge is always expanding and adapting)
Weaknesses: Overdrive slows him temporarily after use
- Mana Barrier: When Blitzcrank is low on health, he shields himself.
- Rocket Grab: Blitzcrank fires his right hand in the target direction, pulling the first enemy hit to him, stunning them, and dealing magic damage.
- Overdrive: Blitzcrank puts himself into overdrive, gaining bonus attack speed for a few seconds and bonus movement speed that decays after a few seconds. When Overdrive ends, Blitzcrank is slowed for a few seconds.
- Power Fist: Blitzcrank's next basic attack deals damage bonus physical damage and knocks his target into the air.
- Static Field: Blitzcrank generates a zone of static electricity. While Static Field is available and Blitzcrank is in combat, he fires a lightning bolt at a random nearby visible enemy every few seconds, dealing magic damage. Blitzcrank can also detonate his static field, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and silencing them.
Key: Base | iBlitzcrank | Battle Boss