|“||A-ko, the depth of my vexation is beyond your comprehension!||„|
B-ko (B子) or Biko Daitokuji (大徳寺 美子 Daitokuji Biko) is well known at Graviton High as the daughter of a local industrial tycoon. A genius, she is seen living luxuriously, taking a limo to school and having several admiring henchmen in her class. Although seemingly very calm and poised in public, and always deferring to her teachers' authority, B-ko is haughty and goes to great lengths to get what she wants. Her desire to steal C-ko's affection away from A-ko develops into an obsession. She devotes all her resources to this goal, but defeating A-ko seems more important to her than actually winning C-ko's approval. As A-ko appears to be the child of Superman and Wonder Woman, it could be argued that B-ko is intended to be the daughter of Tony Stark; her father sports a moustache of the exact same style as Stark's.
Voiced by: Emi Shinohara (Japanese); Denica Fairman (Original Movie) & Venus Terzo (Sequel OVAs, Versus OVAs) (English)
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B, at least 9-B with shockwave bracelet | Low 7-B
Name: Biko "B-ko" Daitokuji
Origin: Project A-ko
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Reaction Speed, Genius Intelligence, Hand-to-hand combat, Weapon Mastery, Enhanced Senses (with tech), Preparation, Shockwave Generation (with shockwave bracelet), Immortality (Type 9; the soul exists in the domain of a God that transcends mere universes), likely Piloting
Attack Potency: Human level, at least Wall level with shockwave bracelet (Split several meters of ground) | Small City level (Comparable if not superior to Hikari Daitokuji, contended regularly on par with A-ko)
Speed: Average Human with Superhuman attack speed with shockwave bracelet, Relativistic in short burst reactions | Hypersonic combat speed (Kept up with A-ko) with Hypersonic+ flight speed (Flew at 15500 km/h chasing an Alpha Cygnan ship with rocket pack), Relativistic in short burst reactions (Reacted to laser beams)
Stamina: Average | Vastly superhuman (or until it is out of power from maximum prolonged usage)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with shockwave bracelet | Standard melee range, extended melee range with whip, hundreds of metres with projectiles
- Akagiyama 23: A battlesuit armor designed by B-ko for everyday wear and invisible under clothing. The suit very significantly increases B-ko's strength where she can contend with highly strong beings. Physical endurance is also significantly increased, B-ko is able to fight for hours without stopping with an equal opponent.
- Akagiyama Missile: A wristband rocket launcher from the left arm missile pod that allows you to shoot volleys of small, but quite powerful missiles. The ammunition amount is stated to be "infinite". An explosion of several missiles can destroy a heavy tank.
- Whip: A whip/lasso that extends from the right arm.
- Super-HG prototype missile pack: Super high grade light ammunition that can be used to shatter any material.
- Rocket pack: A supplementary booster pack that can boost your speed capable of flying at speeds of 15,500 kilometers per hour.
- Shockwave bracelet: Bracelet that allows you to attack at distances of tens of meters with shock waves, for this B-ko just needs to wave her hand. It can easily destroy walls and split small buildings. This can be worn with any outfit to make it seem inconspicuous.
- Optional Equipment:
- Powered suit: A suit worn by Ine.
- Max 5000: A transformable mecha B-ko designed overnight that she can summon one of her lackeys Ume to pilot.
- Arashiyama Five: Five giant robots that B-ko can summon to do her bidding. These robots are actually quite fodder to people as strong as A-ko.
- Spider mecha: An alien armored mecha that B-ko can randomly pick up, shoot and throw.
- Sakurajima 43: A planned mecha that B-ko's father took the blueprint for and developed and named it Queen Margarita.
- Robo A-ko 839: A final mecha B-ko can summon that is piloted by her minions Ine, Ume, Asa and Mari. It is designed to fight and look like A-ko.
- Various other equipment such as cameras, binoculars, suction lifters, M202A1 FLASH, AT4 and firearms etc.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius; Designs and builds various super mechas overnight (one of which can fire lasers several hundreds of thousands degrees hot), can fix and reverse engineer advanced alien tech no more than two hours (compared to modern Earth that couldn't after weeks--modern Earth has colonization at Jupiter)
Standard Tactics: B-ko uses a wide variety of her gadgets and CQC. She also utilizes prep time usually under a few hours in which she constructs various robots/mechas from scratch.
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses without her powered suit, obsessed with winning C-ko's affection and humiliating A-ko, her creations are often functionally flawed and mediocre
- Tossed a spider-like mecha at A-ko.
- Fired off her bracelet in the direction of A-ko.
- Teared the ground by waving her hand using a device from her suit.
- Withstood a powerful explosion.
- Launched like a projectile through the hull of the spaceship. (Said hull can't be damaged by futuristic Earth's space frigate's missiles)
- Survived the vaccum of space.
- Withstood 9.5 G.
- Experienced re-entry fall with A-ko and was apparently uninjured.
- Akagiyama Missiles: B-ko Shoots a barrage of missiles from her left arm.
- Black Jacovini Shooting Star Lash: B-ko extends a whip from her suit to whip or lasso her opponent and slams them.
- Muscle Attack: B-ko body rushes and checks her opponent, a kind of ramming technique.
- Double Kick: A downward kick with both feet that B-ko performs from the air.
- Spider Shoot: B-ko physically uses a cannon on a spider tank to fire off plasma ammunition, and may follow it up with throwing the tank itself at the opponent.
Key: Base | With Akagiyama 23
Note: In an alternate universe, B-ko is a bounty-hunter who hunts giant tortoises on a sand planet and in the Kadokawa Sneakers Bunko version, she is a lesbian.