Berserker is a Berserker class servant able to be summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order. He debuts as the main antagonist of the Indian Lostbelt.
His true name is Arjuna Alter, a composite of the hindu pantheon hosted by the legendary hero of charity from the Mahabharata. He rules over the Lostbelt as The Black Final God, destroying and remaking the universe over and over.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A. Varies with Mad Enhancement. At least 4-B, likely Low 2-C with Mahapralaya. | At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C, possibly 2-C. Higher with Mahapralaya
Name: Berserker, Arjuna Alter, Defied Arjuna, The Black Final God
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: Unknown (Has existed for thousands of cycles)
Classification: Servant, Composite Hindu Deity
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Flight with Vimana, Summoning, Animal Manipulation (Controlls multiple Divine Beasts), Magecraft (As a composite of thousands of Divine Spirits, he should have access to divine magic), Immortality (Type 1), Elemental Manipulation, Power Bestowal (Is able to grant others divine authorities), Void Manipulation (Should be able to incinerate beings from existence so that not even their concept remains through Shiva's Authority), can erase those he deems as evil, Creation (Is able to create Worlds through Brahma's Authority), Statistics Reduction, Curse Manipulation (Possesses Vishnu/Krishna's Authority as such he is also able to create, negate and extract powerful curses), Conceptual Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Invulnerability (Due to possessing the Authority of nearly every Hindu God, Arjuna should possess multiple conceptual defences that negates damage, rendering even Astras of other Gods useless), Probability Manipulation, Homing Attack (His attacks cannot miss or be avoided), Absorption (Absorbed nearly the entirety of the Hindu Pantheon), Durability Negation, Rage Power, Clairvoyance, Conceptually reduces all damage and effects by 90%, Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Resistance Negation (via Saraswati's Authority), Poison Manipulation, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Non-Physical Interaction, Acausality (Type 1), Immunity to Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation), Resistance to Magic, Age Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Servants can resist Chaos Tides), Transmutation, Data Manipulation (Servants can stay in digitized area), Poison Manipulation (Servants are unaffected by poison), Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation (Is backed by the authority of almost the entire hindu pantheon)
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Has A-Rank Strength, making him comparable to Heracles). Varies with Mad Enhancement (His Mad Enhancement is unstable, so the boost he receives from it changes over time). At least Solar System level (Is shown in animation to at least be destroying a Solar System), likely Universe level+ with Mahapralaya (While more limited than the full power version of his Noble Phantasm, it seems to be more limited by the area of effect rather than the raw attack power) | At least High Universe level, likely Universe level+, possibly Low Multiverse level (Destroyed and created hundreds of thousands of universes over the years of his reign). Higher with Mahapralaya
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Has A-Rank Agility, putting him in a similar league as Enkidu) | Massively FTL+ (Is a composite of all but 3 Hindu Gods, and thus is superior to many high class Divine Spirits), Possibly Far Higher
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+ | At least High Universal, likely Universal+, possibly Low Multiversal
Durability: Mountain level+ (Has A+ Endurance, putting his durability above Heracles) | At least High Universe level, likely Universe level+, possibly Low Multiverse level. Various Authorities make him hard to kill
Range: Unknown | Universal+
Standard Equipment: The various weapons and Divine Constructs of the Hindu Gods
- Vimana: Throne of the Heaven-soaring King: A flying contraption passed from Babylon and India that appeared within the Ramayana and Mahabharata, and one of the many Weapons of the Gods within Berserker's arsenal. It far surpasses any jet from the modern era, fueled by crystals that burn mercury as fuel. Even when Gilgamesh, another user of the vehicle, was just fooling around, he easily outpaced Lancelot in a fighter jet elevated to a Noble Phantasm by Knight of Owner. It has a wide array of functions including ancient machine guns, nuclear warheads, stealth functions, communication interception technology, laser cannons, and biological weapons, among others.
Intelligence: At least on par with his original self. In addition, he fought and ruled for millennia, granting him far more experience, and is backed by several Gods of Wisdom, Knowledge, War, Combat, and more
Weaknesses: Cannot fight in spirit form, is limited to Shiva's Authority | None notable
Authority: As a Collective of Gods, Arjuna possesses Authorities, special powers distinct from Codecasts, Noble Phantasms, and Skills in that while they achieve results based on some logical process or principle, an Authority realizes a result simply because the user has the right to do so. Authorities are powers on the level of world construction, and can be powers such as event shifting, time manipulation, causality manipulation, manipulation of concepts they embody, kingdom-building and other powers on that level. The Gods originally used their Authorities during the Age of Gods to shape the world, build kingdoms and advance civilization. But as time went, humanity advanced to the point that Authorities became unnecessary. When summoned in his more limited form in Chaldea, Berserker presumably cannot utilize his Authorities without heavily straining and harming himself, and in this form he only has access to Shiva’s authority. Due to absorbing nearly every single Hindu God, Arjuna possess all of their Authorities and Divinities, among which include:
- Authority of Brahma: Brahma's Authority over creation which allows Arjuna to remake the world after he destroys it.
- Authority of Vishnu/Krishna: The Authority and Divinity given to him by Krishna. By utilizing this power and Vishnu's nature, Arjuna was able to absorb the rest of the Hindu Pantheon. Arjuna is also able to use Krishna's power to curse beings with suffering, as in the case of Ashwatthama. Arjuna should also be able to utilize Vishnu's power over space-time, which Vishnu used to create a singularity to test Rama. Furthermore Arjuna should possess all of Vishnu's and Krishna's divine weapons.
- Authority of Shiva: By absorbing Shiva, Arjuna is able to utilize his Authority over destruction granting him the power to destroy all of creation (the universe) with Mahapralaya. Through that power Arjuna should also be able to incinerate beings from existence so that not even their concept remains. Arjuna should also be able to utilize Shiva's divine weapons, Trishula, Shiva's trident that can destroy worlds and Pashupata, a weapon that delivers Moksha and instantly kills targets that fail one of two checks. Furthermore, due to Shiva's Mahakala aspect Arjuna should possess his power to control time.
- Authority of Indra: Indra's Authority over the weather and lightning, Arjuna should be able to use it and Indra's divine weapon Vajra to fire powerful lightning bolts capable of destroying armies. One specfic kind of lightning in his arsenal can deal fixed damage to targets.
- Authority of Vayu: Vayu's Authority over wind. William Tell was able to use it to manipulate his bullets so that they never missed, Arjuna should be able to utlize it in many other far more powerful ways.
- Authority of Surya: Surya's Authority over the Sun. As Kavacha and Kundala was created and given to Karna by Surya, Arjuna should be able to accomplish the same thing and create armor from sunlight that reduces all damage by 1/10 of it's strength.
- Authority of Agni: Agni's Authority over Fire. Arjuna seems to use it when employing Agni Gandiva to shoot giant pillars of blue fire and energy.
- Authority of Varuna: Varuna's Authority over Water. It most likely allows Arjuna to manipulate the ocean.
- Authority of Kubera: Kubera's Authority over Weatlh and Treasures.
- Authority of Yama: Yama's Authority over the dead. Asclepius was given a portion of Yama's power and was able to resurrect the dead to fight for him, Arjuna should be able to do the same on a larger scale among other things.
- Authority of Soma: Soma's Authority over the Moon.
- Authority of Saraswati: Authority over anything that “flows.” Another user of this authority derived from the same goddess, Meltlilith, is able to control anything from natural phenomena like wind and water, to man-made concepts like speech, prose, and music. It is able to wash away foes' body, common sense, morals, mind, society, and civilization. This authority is also the foundation for Meltlilith’s id_es skill, Melt Virus, which breaks down and absorbs enemies, making it apart of themselves. While Meltlilith also uses authority of a seperate Japanese Buddhist Goddess with similar abilities to enhance her authorities, Arjuna should be capable of the same abilities albeit on a somewhat lesser scale.
Mahapralaya: Revolving Sword that Adjudicates Reoccurring Destruction: Another power bestowed to Arjuna along with the "Anti-Evil" skill. That is this "Sword of Cycle That Arbitrates The Dissolution of the Universe". As he swings this sword at the conclusion of everything, the World is extinguished, along with all evil. Mahapralaya indicates the dissolution of the universe when Brahma dies...in other words, the kalpa of destruction. With this power, he can also recreate the universe after destroying it. The magical energy it outputs is so vast that it overloads Chaldea's measuring devices.
Despite being called peerless, Arjuna is unable to manifest the sword's power perfectly when summoned as a Servant due to it's sheer power. As such the scale is more condensed and limited making it similar to Pashupata in terms of scale and condensed destruction.
Mad Enhancement: The source of the Berserker class's power, raising their statistics in exchange for a loss of sanity. Due to giving up most of his humanity in order to eradicate all evil from the world, he has gained EX rank. As his saint graph changes, his Mad Enhancement has gone unstable and fluctuates.
Divinity: The measure of one's Divine Spirit aptitude, reflected in high ranks by the user becoming part Divine Spirit. At A-rank, it is even an indicator as one who has reached the Throne of Gods. Due to Arjuna Alter being a collective of almost the entire Hindu pantheon, he has reached an EX rank. Additionally, it possesses another effect that allows one to reduce "Anti-Purge defense" in proportion to the rank of their Divinity, allowing them to break through defensive abilities such as Protection of the Faith and Saver's Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
Anti-Evil (Special): The authority of the one who brings about the end. With this skill, Arjuna is burdened with the duty of erasing all evil. However, due to Arjuna’s warped world view, only Saints and Young Children are exempt from the erasure.
Clairvoyance (Transcendental): At EX rank, it surpasses its view surpasses all of humanity. It is a fundamentally different ability from that of the mystic eyes. In general, it is a skill reflecting exceptional eyesight used for scouting areas for enemies as well as supplementing the use of ranged weapons at long distances. At higher ranks like Arjuna’s, users of this skill can even acquire other perception abilities such as future sight, and the ability to see through both objects and time.
Torch of the Soul: As compensation for the great power he gets from various gods, he began to lose his personality, but with his ego as a natural-born hero, he managed to prevent himself from turning into a mechanical being. This skill reflects the last embers of his humanity, that he has barely managed to protect. As his relationship with his master grows stronger, the lamplight grows greater.
Key: Servant | Lostbelt King