|Original • Ben 10,000 (Main Timeline) • Ben 10,000 (Alternate Timeline) • Eon • Mad Ben • No Watch Ben • Reboot • Ben 10,000 (Reboot)|
|“||It's Hero Time!||„|
|~ Ben's catchphrase|
Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson was an ordinary 10-year old boy who looked forward to spending his summer vacation goofing off and playing video games. But his Grandpa Max had different ideas, taking Ben and his cousin Gwen out on a national road trip to see the nation's most famous and quirky sights. It would have been one boring summer if not for a strange shooting star that flew over the Tennyson's campsite. Intrigued, Ben followed the fallen object to its landing site, upon which he quickly found himself forcibly bonded to a strange "watch" that allowed him to transform into ten different alien "heroes". Now sucked into the world of supernatural and intergalactic threats, Ben quickly discovered that this summer was going to be anything but boring.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | 10-A
Name: Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, also known as "Ben 10", "Ben Prime", "Young Master Tennyson", "The Biggest Hero in the World", "The Coming Storm", "Destroyer of the Universe", "Savior of the Universe", "Omnipotent Monster"
Origin: Ben 10
Age: 10 (in Ben 10), 15 (in Alien Force), 16 (in Ultimate Alien and Omniverse)
Classification: Human, Can change species with the Omnitrix
Powers and Abilities:
Transformation, Power Mimicry (The Omnitrix is able to record the DNA of any species its wielder has not encountered before, recording it and allowing the user to take the form of the newly recorded species), Biological Manipulation (Ben was able to use the DNA recorded in the Omnitrix to modify the Highbreeds' DNA and biological structures, instilling them with the traits of other species to remedy the genetic damage caused by their inbreeding), Self-Destruction (Can set the Omnitrix to self-destruct), Duplication (By transforming into Echo Echo and duplicating himself before changing back, Ben can create at least two other copies of himself, albeit while his personality traits are divided up amongst them), Resistance to Possession while transformed
Transformation (Skurd can shift his limbs into those of other aliens)
Attack Potency: Human level | Athlete level (Fought and held his own against Pierce. Was hinted by Max to be a highly-skilled fighter)
Speed: Average Human | Athletic Human, FTL with the Time Cycles (Much faster than and blitzed a Time Beast, which Rook stated moved faster than light), likely higher when fueled by Time Beast Eggs (Can travel into the timestream, which is a point in space-time where all past, present and future timelines meet and intersect)
Lifting Strength: Average Human | Average Human
Striking Strength: Human Class | Athlete Class
Durability: Human level | Athlete level
Stamina: Unknown (Depends on what type of Alien he currently is, or in his original form)
Range: Standard melee range, Some meters with DNA Scanning, Galactic with DNA Recombination, Universal+ with Self-Destruct Mode
- Optional Equipment: Hoverboard, Skurd (A Slimebiote attached to the Omnitrix), Time Cycles
Intelligence: Ben is rather disinterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at first. This flaw was compounded by the fact that he had a short attention span and preferred to enjoy himself and shirk responsibility as any boy his age would. However, he matures and becomes extremely well-accustomed to battling alien lifeforms over the course of his adventures to the point of facing the universe's most vile and powerful villains and coming out on top in the end. As a teenager, he actually attempts to study. He got a C+ on his worst subject, Chemistry after only studying for a few minutes (And likely the 3 hours he had until his exam began the following morning). In addition, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens together for various effects on top of handling crime almost entirely by himself. However, he still has his bouts of arrogance from time to time, and occasionally comes off as lazy and reckless. Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalactic police officer known as Plumber and visits planets to solve alien related crimes on a daily basis. Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on the planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix.
Weaknesses: All the weaknesses that the Omnitrix has. As a 10-year-old, Ben was very immature and could be quite overconfident. While he became more mature and less overconfident in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, this resurfaced in Omniverse. Ben is allergic to peanuts and is afraid of peacocks. As a child, he had a fear of clowns. Although he got over this, it resurfaced in Omniverse.
- Ben with Omnitrix can change the DNA of people throughout the entire galaxy by mixing them with random species or altering it (Scan).
- He can change the DNA of anyone by firing a beam from the Omnitrix itself (Scan), and can resist being biologically manipulated, as an extradimensional deity named Dagon transformed all creatures on Earth into Esotericas to worship it, but the Omnitrix protected Ben (Scan).
- Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in one on one battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes from ten different planets and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben as Ben defeated him using Diamondhead.
- Ben led his team and defeated Highbreed Alien invasion by changing their DNA on a multi-galactic range with the Omnitrix. The Highbreed is an alien technologically advanced alien race that destroyed planets and conquered a galaxy with their enormous size warships, yet Ben with his great thinking alone defeated them (Scan), (Scan).
- Ben has defeated geniuses such as Dr. Animo by figuring out his plan in the Null Void (Scan).
- Ben also has a good memory, as he was able to remember magic words to open the gate of Ledgerdomain (Scan).
- Resisted mind manipulation from Decoy Queen as he broke out of Hypnosis Twice when Ben was Nanomech (Scan).
- Activate Mode: The Omnitrix's default mode, allowing Ben to transform into an alien recorded within for 10 to 20 minutes. However, once this time is up, Omnitrix will go into "Recharge Mode", locking itself down for a minimum of five minutes in order to prevent incorrigible damage to the user's DNA. However, the Omnitrix can instantly recharge in the face of sudden, mortal danger in order to protect its wielder.
- Capture/Scan Mode: When the Omnitrix detects new DNA not present in its records, it can copy the DNA of the new sample by making direct contact with the alien or by scanning the alien with a visor under the watch's face.
- Self-Destruct Mode: Ben can order the Omnitrix to destroy itself with the voice command, "Omnitrix Self Destruct in (time): Command code: 000 - Destruct 0". After activation, the Omnitrix charges energy while counting down until it explodes, with the power of the explosion being proportionate to the amount of time spent charging. The Omnitrix can gather enough energy in thirty seconds to blast off the arm of Vilgax, but can unleash a ripple of energy that can destroy the entire universe if allowed to charge for a few days.
- Master Control: Under certain circumstances, Ben has access to the Omnitrix's Master Code, allowing him to remain transformed indefinitely and transform into any alien in the Omnitrix he is aware of with a simple thought.
- DNA Manipulation: In addition to allowing Ben to take up the form of other aliens, the Omnitrix can alter the biological makeup of others and repair damaged genetic structures. Ben used this function to cure the severe genetic damage caused by Xenocyte parasitism, removing the parasite in the process. He later applied the traits of numerous aliens onto the Highbreed in order to remedy the genetic stagnation they caused through their own inbreeding.
Key: Original Series | Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse
Note: This page is about Ben Tennyson as a human with the Omnitrix. His alien transformations are in separate profiles shown in the gallery below.
Henry Stickmin (Henry Stickmin (Series)) Henry’s Profile (This was Omniverse Ben who had access to Master Control with all his aliens and equipment, Henry was in his cybernetic form, and speed was equalized)
|Discussion threads involving Ben Tennyson (Original)|