|“||I am the bright flame of evil, the hell fire that incinerates all! Chant the name of Belial!||„|
|~ Belial, Devil Survivor|
|“||One of the 72 demons of the Goetia, invoked by King Solomon. He leads 50 legions of demons as their chief.
He is said to appear before his conjurer as two beautiful angels in a chariot of fire. His name means "worthless" and he is cunning, causing the fall of Sodom and Gommorah, as well as persecuting Jesus Christ.
|~ Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse compendium|
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei
Age: Inapplicable. Demons exist beyond the concept of Time, and have always existed since the beginning of creation in spite of having been created by Human belief and Observation
Classification: Demon. Fallen angel. Tyrant
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Universal+
Durability: Universe level+
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Incredibly High. Knowledgeable on astronomy, as well as astrology, magical gems and plants. Exists beyond time itself.
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Racial\Auto Skill, Evil Flame: Uses Fire of Sodom which hits all enemy parties with heavy fire damage
- Maragidyne: Deals heavy fire damage to all adjacent foes
- Power Hit: Inflicts heavy physical damage to one enemy
- Pierce: Makes physical attack ignore innate resistances.
- Trisagion: Severe fire damage to one foe
- Myriad Arrows: 4 hits of medium gun damage to multiple foes
- Will of Flame: Increases the resistance bypassing of fire attacks for one move
- Megidolan: Heavy almighty damage to all foes
- Diarahan: Fully restores one's vitality
- Silent Prayer: Cancels all buffs and debuffs from all allies and enemies
- Fire of Lethargy: Heavy fire damage to one foe which debuffs evasion\speed by 100%
- Dekunda: Removes all debuffs from himself and his allies