The crossover monster introduced in Monster Hunter World. A powerful beast from another world, its large horns and muscular frame defy nature. Unique strategies are required to battle it, making it one of the strongest Elder Dragons in the entire game. Resulted from a crossover event between Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy XIV.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A
Name: Behemoth, Demon Beast
Origin: Monster Hunter
Gender: Presumably Male
Classification: Elder Dragon, Large Monsters
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound Manipulation, Rage Power, Durability Negation, Statistics Reduction, Light Manipulation (Via Enmity), Status Effect Inducement, Fire Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Homing Mechanism via Enmity, Resistance to Disease Manipulation, Weather Manipulation (Via Charybdis), Summoning and Magic (Via Meteor, Comet, Charybdis and Ecliptic Meteor) and Regeneration Mid-Low (Heals while not being attacked)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to Xeno'Jiiva)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100, likely far higher
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Standard melee range to tens of kilometers with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Dragon Element.
- Enmity: A laser that points towards its current target, it tends to target the main damage dealer or whoever attacked it last (Reset by Flash Pods or a verse equivalent, cancellation stops working after 2 flashes).
- Charybdis: Tornadoes that Behemoth can summon with charge up (Can be cancelled during charge up if it is blinded via Flash Pods or a verse equivalent, cancellation stops working after 2 flashes).
- Meteor: A small meteor larger than a person is summoned towards its target.
- Thunder: A summoned lightning bolt.
- Comet: A version of Meteor that stays behind perfectly intact.
- Ecliptic Meteor: A devastating attack in which Behemoth summons a massive meteor that has a yield large enough to instant kill Hunters anywhere in Elder's Recess, one can only survive if they are behind one of the meteors left by Comet.