Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C | At least High 4-C, possibly 4-A
Name: Junpei Shibayama/J.P. Shibayama, Blitzmon/Beetlemon, Bolgmon/Metalkabuterimon
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Age: Unknown as Beetlemon | 12-13 as Junpei
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Electricity Manipulation, Flight, Magnetism Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Skilled Hand to Hand Combatant, Paralysis Inducement, Resistance to Existence Erasure | All previous abilities, Antimatter Creation (Creates Positrons, the Anti-Matter Equivalent of an Electron which detonate on contact with them)
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Equal to Agunimon) | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level (Beast-Hybrid Digimon are often comparable if not superior to Ultimates such as Digitamamon in sheer power), Electron Cannon may potentially ignore conventional durability (As antimatter, positrons annihilate matter, specifically electrons, on contact)
Speed: FTL (Comparable to Takuya) | At least Relativistic+ (Somewhat slower than Beetlemon due to increased armor, weight, and size), with FTL reactions/Combat speed (Can still react to and fight the other Warriors)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Wrestled with Volcamon) | Class G+ (Physically stronger and larger than Beetlemon)
Striking Strength: At least Island Class (Fought Volcamon in hand to hand combat) | At least Large Star Class, possibly Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: At least Island level (Is comparable to his fellow Legendary warriors and has tanked attacks from Ultimate-level Digimon like Volcamon) | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: High; has fought powerful opponents and remained conscious after being attacked by Lucemon
Range: Standard melee range normally; several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Digivice for decrypting and absorbing the data of defeated Digivice as well as evolution | Multiple Electric Cannons as well as an Antimatter Cannon as Bolgmon/MetalKabuterimon
Intelligence: A jokester and somewhat immature, nevertheless one of the more level-headed of the DigiDestined and can work his way out of a bind more easily than his younger peers, somewhat knowledgeable about physics (used the projectile motion formula to try and launch Agnimon to a far-off moon). As Beetlemon he is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant able to go toe-to-toe with opponents well above his weight class and incorporates his powerful lightning attacks into his fists to paralyze opponents as he strikes them.
Weaknesses: Is a normal human if deprived of his D-Tector, Field Destroyer/Electron Laser has a short charge up time
- Thor's Hammer: Gathers lightning on its hands and hits the foe with them.
- Mjolnir Thunder: Strikes the ground, sending lightning through it at the enemy.
- Megaton Punch: Dishes out a powerful punch with great destructive power.
- Jumping Thor's Hammer: Uses Thor Hammer while in mid-air.
- Megaton Drop: A powerful drop kick.
- Punishment Shock: Grabs the opponent and attacks it with a continuous barrage of lightning before finishing with a headbutt.
- Gigaton Upper: It does an uppercut that sends the opponent flying into the air.
- Gigaton Press: A downwards kick from the air.
- Lightning Bomber: Gathers lightning on the horn on its head and dives towards the enemy hitting them head first.
- Plasma Double Tomahawk: A joint attack between Beetlemon and Korikakumon. Beetlemon grabs Korikakumon's tomahawks Eji and Oji and wraps them in electricity, attacking by riding a blizzard created by Korikakumon.
- Ultimate Thunder/Bolo Thunder: Creates lightning from his arms and throws it.
- Anti-Ground Ultimate Thunder/Anti-Ground Bolo Thunder: Fires Ultimate Thunder downwards from the air.
- Gigantic Impact: It does a powerful tackle on the opponent to send it flying.
- Field Destroyer/Electron Cannon: Fires a super-high speed positron laser from the gun turret on its head.
Key: Blitzmon/Beetlemon | Bolgmon/MetalKabuterimon
Note: Beetlemon inherits skills from Stingmon