|“||Before any creation must come destruction!||„|
Beerus is Universe 7's God of Destruction. It is his duty to destroy planets, races, and individuals that are deemed to be a threat to the proper development of the universe. However, Beerus has become bored with his role, being more interested in finding tasty delicacies to try and worthy fighters to battle instead, both of which he found on Earth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C
Name: Beerus/Bills/Beers, God of Destruction Beerus, Beerus the Destroyer, Lord Beerus, Destroyer
Origin: Dragon Ball
Age: Hundreds of millions of years old
Classification: God of Destruction of Universe 7
Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Flight, Spaceflight, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Pressure Point Strikes, Afterimage Creation, Breath Attack, Chi Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Regeneration (Low. Quickly healed a cut that he received from Goku), Enhanced Senses supplemented by Ki Sensing, Sealing, Can redirect most conventional attacks with Ki, Duplication, Danmaku (Via God of Destruction's Wrath), Longevity, Limited Clairvoyance (Can sometimes have precognitive dreams of the past and future, as seen when he foresaw the rise of a Super Saiyan God), Limited Power Nullification (Can negate energy attacks), Likely Telekinesis (Other gods have demonstrated this ability), Heat Manipulation (His power, along with Goku's, was stated to scorch the air by Piccolo and overheated Bulma's ship. Contributed half of the energy that created the Beerus Ball and directly controlled it), Paralysis Inducement (Paralyzed a young and later an adult Vegeta), Shockwaves Generation, Explosion Manipulation, Sound Manipulation (Via God of Destruction Roar), Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement (Corroded a room around him alongside Champa), Instinctive Reaction (According to Whis he knows the Ultra Instinct technique, but hasn't fully mastered it yet), Cosmic Awareness, Can use the Power of Destruction granting: Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact and destroy ghosts), Existence Erasure (Can erase living beings, souls, spirits, inanimate objects, energy attacks and much more from existence), Aura (Can generate a protective aura of Energy of Destruction which erases energy blasts), Void Manipulation and Limited Space Manipulation (Non-combat applicable; Via scaling to Toppo, who warped the environment of the World of Void), Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling, Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations (Able to travel in space, which is cold and filled with radiations), Empathic Manipulation (Was unaffected by Ribrianne's Light of Love, which causes anyone who smells the aroma released by the attack to become infatuated with her and the other Kamikaze Fireballs), Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a "God"), Corrosion Inducement (Stood in a corroding aura and still fine), Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Gods of Destruction have the same Energy of Destruction Aura as Toppo, and it is completely ineffective against other God of Destructions), Possibly Resistance to Toon Force (Goku stated that Arale's abilities would not work on him, although it is uncertain if this was due to Beerus' superior raw power or an innate resistance)
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Upon his introduction, it was stated multiple times that he could easily destroy the universe. He easily nullified the super dense energy sphere capable of destroying the entirety of Universe 7. Overpowered Goku, who punched away a much more powerful super dense energy sphere, all while holding back. A fight between Beerus and Champa can result in the destruction of Universes 6 and 7. Should be comparable or superior to Toppo, who was capable of warping the World of Void, and is himself comparable a limit-broken Vegeta, who was capable of fighting competently with a held-back Jiren, who is stated several times to be the strongest foe in Dragon Ball history and surpassing the likes of even an incomplete Infinite Zamasu. Revealed by Whis to possess an incomplete Ultra Instinct, and is likely superior to at least some of the other Gods of Destruction), can ignore durability with Hakai
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to the speed of the explosion from the ki sphere which SSG Goku and Beerus created in their final clash, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments, casually nullified said energy while heavily suppressed, likely at least 39.2 sextillion c)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Universal+
Durability: At least Universe level+
Stamina: Extremely high (Easily took on the entirety of the Z-Fighters without breaking a sweat and casually took on Goku even after he became a Super Saiyan God without breaking a sweat)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: As the God of Destruction, Beerus possesses millions of years of fighting experience, casually defeating the entirety of the Z Fighters with nothing more than a bored expression on his face. Due to his tutelage under Whis, Beerus has mastered a wide variety of martial arts and has extensive knowledge of pressure points, allowing him to instantly incapacitate foes of Goku's caliber with a single attack. However, for all his power and experience, Beerus' inability to find a proper sparring partner (outside of Whis) in Universe 7 has left him in a constant state of boredom and moodiness. As a result, he will often drag out fights for their entertainment on the rare occasion that he does find someone who manages to catch his eye (as he did with Goku despite his ability to easily defeat him at any time). In addition, he is far more interested in trying Earth's cuisine than paying attention to important objectives or potentially cataclysmic events, such as ignoring Frieza's rampage while enjoying a sundae and watching from the sidelines (which, to be frank, was somewhat justified at the time by the fact that Beerus was still far above the conqueror in terms of power)
Weaknesses: Beerus is incredibly lazy and quite moody. Obsessed with Earth's cuisine. He enjoys a good fight and will often drag it out for entertainment value. If Shin is killed, Beerus will also die as well
- Beerus' Judgement: Beerus fires his God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere and then follows up with his Wrath of the God of Destruction.
- God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere: A technique that generates a huge energy sphere that resembles a star. Beerus uses this attack during his battle against Goku while fighting on the outskirts of Earth's atmosphere. It is also called the Beerus Ball.
- Wrath of the God of Destruction: Beerus holds out the index finger of his left hand and then fires a yellow energy wave from his fingertip. He uses this attack during his battle against Goku, in order to increase the size of his God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere.
- Pressure Point Attack: Beerus uses Pressure Point Attacks to render his opponents unconscious. He uses this on Super Saiyan 3 Goku during their confrontation of King Kai's planet, using chopsticks on Piccolo, and later on Vegeta.
- Continuous Energy Bullets: Beerus can fire a volley of powerful energy blasts at his targets, causing considerable damage and destruction, fired at a very rapid rate. Beerus uses an energy sphere barrage technique similar to Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade attack. Used against Goku.
- Beerus' Counterattack: Beerus dodges his opponent's attack and reappears behind them, and then proceeds to chop the opponent on the back of their neck, inflicting damage and knocking them unconscious.
- Kiai: An invisible wave of ki that Beerus emits from his palm. Used against Mr. Buu.
- Headshot: A physical technique where Beerus knocks his opponent away with a simple finger flick to the forehead. He uses this against Super Saiyan 3 Goku during their short confrontation on King Kai's planet.
- Cataclysmic Orb: Beerus summons a ki sphere resembling an atom, before kicking it like a soccer ball towards his opponent. According to the God of Destruction, this ability is so destructive that it is incapable of being blocked or redirected, forcing the target to either withstand the attack or avoid it.
- Sealing Spell: Beerus sealed the Old Kai into the Z Sword after an argument with him during one of their coordination meeting held every 1,000 years.
- Sun-like Aura Ball: A massive sun-like aura ball which Beerus prepares to use to destroy the Earth before being interrupted by Goku.
- Attack Alteration and Redirection: A technique where the user uses their ki to catch an opponent's attack, then alters it and fires it again as their own attack. Beerus used it to catch the strongest caveman's Fire Breath, turned it into a ball of fire and then shot it at the alien by pointing at him with his fingertip.
- Hakai: Due to his status as a God of Destruction, Beerus is capable of erasing nearly anything with little effort. By extending one of his hands in front of him and uttering "Hakai", or simply pointing, Beerus causes the object he focuses on to disintegrate, erasing them from existence entirely. This is even shown to work on spirits/souls, as it was used to kill Dr. Mashirito, who was a ghost.
|Discussion threads involving Beerus|