|“||I already know where. I already know when. But what I don't know is who. And I really do want to know. You might even say that I need to know. Names have power. You fear mine. I want hers. And at least one of you is going to tell me.||„|
|~ Kate Kane|
Kate Kane is Batwoman, one of many vigilantes who protect Gotham City using the imagery of a Bat. She is both Jewish and an open Lesbian, playing a socialite during the day, and working with her cousin Bette as vigilantes by night.
Power and Stats
Name: Kate Kane
Origin: DC Comics
Age: Unknown likely in her early 20's
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Building Class
Range: Human melee range normally, Extended melee range with melee weaponry, Several dozen meters with grenades and Batarangs
Standard Equipment: Body Armor, Batarangs, Smoke Bombs, Stun Grenades, Gas Bombs, Grappling Hooks, Wireless Trackers, and First-Aid Kits
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses
- Brigade Executive Officer of the Corps of Cadets at West Point. Was an exceptional student.
- Made black market deals with crooked former Marines to get equipment in her early days as a vigilante.
- Knows about a Religion of Crime coven before Batman does.
- Knows how to collect blood samples for DNA testing, and what to test for.
- Gets a hostage to help defeat a kidnapper.
- Studies the occult.
- Can read footprints well enough to know there are no outliers.
- Researches the legend of the Weeping Woman and uses meditation to figure out her weakness.
- Finishes picking a lock without looking.
- Throws a robber roughly six feet with one arm while sitting. Hits another with a volleyball pole, and smacks another with his bag of loot so hard that a bunch of jewels get stuck in his face.
- Keeps a man braced against a wall with one foot.
- Bench-presses 165 lbs (50 and 10 lb plates and a 45-lb bar).
- Grapple-swings while carrying a woman in one arm. After landing, throws her what looks like ten or so feet, also one-handed.
- Casually throws a knife hard enough that it gets stuck in a wooden door.
- Punctures a fuselage with her gauntlet and holds a woman by the wrist.
- Punches a shapeshifter so hard he changes back into a human.
- Breaking a jaw and some ribs.
Speed and Agility:
- Kate was an All-State gymnast in high school.
- A thug runs at her while aiming a gun. She hits him before he can fire.
- Jumps out of a window into a pool several stories below, avoiding metal beams.
- Lands on a man while he's running.
- Dodges a stab while drugged.
- Jumps from one plane to another with only her cape as safety.
- Leaps off her motorcycle into the back of a speeding van.
Durability and Endurance:
- Her first suit can tank bullets and has a gorget to block throat attacks. The cape can block bullets and knives.
- Practically no-sells a kick to the face while drugged.
- Only gets a bloody lip after a punch from a cyborg.
- Her new suit can no-sell bullets.
- Gets her head smashed into a door, only gets a small cut lip.
- Gets hit off-panel by a mutated Killer Croc, again just gets a cut lip. Croc in this form is stronger than usual.
- Takes a palm-strike to the jaw from Falchion, stands soon after.
Note: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.