|“||I'm The Batman... and you are dust.||„|
|~ The Batman, before killing Dracula via sunlight|
Son of the owners of a massive research and development conglomerate, Bruce Wayne’s parents were killed before his very eyes by a common thug while leaving the theater. He was thusly raised by the family butler Alfred Pennyworth, harboring a deep seated hatred of crime before using his wealth and influence to become the Batman. Physically powerful and agile beyond most, intellectually a master of engineering, software, biology, chemistry, and history, and armed with a variety of weapons and gadgets, he fights crime in his hometown of Gotham City as The Batman.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Name: Bruce Wayne, The Batman
Origin: The Batman (2004)
Age: In his 20s (Relatively young and early into his vigilante career)
Classification: Human, Billionaire, Superhero, Vigilante
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Preparation, Willpower Manipulation and Resistance to Mind Control (Was willful enough for a green lantern ring to accept him and was the first person in history to break free of Dracula's mind control)
Attack Potency: At least Wall level, possibly higher (Can break brick walls and dent armored cars with ease)
Speed: At least Supersonic combat and reaction speed (Can move so fast he becomes a blur. Can dodge point blank gunshots, rockets, Firefly's lasers and flamethrowers). Subsonic travel speed with the Batmobile (Travels at 165 mph or 73 m/s)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 to Class 5, possibly higher (Lifted a full oil drum, knocked over a shipping container, struggled and kicked Man-Bat and Killer Croc away, the former being strong enough to tear a bank vault door off the wall and the latter being heavy enough to flatten a car with his sheer weight)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, possibly higher (Can crack concrete and break through walls with his strikes)
Durability: At least Wall level, possibly higher (Can survive beatings from superhumans like Clayface and Dracula, which usually consist of him being smashed through walls and falling with enough force to crush a car)
Stamina: High (Survived serious internal bleeding after his fight with Bane)
Range: Standard melee range
- The Batmobile
- A smartphone connected to the Bat Cave’s computer that probably seemed really cool in 2004.
- Claws sharp enough to scratch roofing.
- Sharpened steel gauntlets that block blades.
- His cloak functions as a parachute.
- His utility belt has biometrics that only he can access.
- His utility belt has electrical outlets controlled by voice activation.
- Batarangs sharp enough to easily cleave through metal.
- A remote control batarang drone with camera.
- A grappling hook (which is more less a batarang on a cable and winch) powerful enough to punch through brick.
- Taser knuckles.
- Explosive pellets.
- Smoke grenades.
- Tear gas pellets.
- Knockout gas pellets.
- Flashbang grenades.
- Ice pellets.
- A miniature laser.
- Ice spray.
- Short term knockout spray.
- A small auto-aimed spinning, flying razor.
- An air filter.
- A lockpick.
- An infra-red eyepiece.
- Ultra-violet sensors in his cowl.
- A sonic disruptor that scares away animals.
- Tracking devices.
- Attachable rockets.
- A flare that’s handy for breaking out of ice.
- A jetpack used to keep up with flying enemies.
- Retractable cleats in his boots.
Intelligence: A genius intelligence-wise and an extremely skilled martial artist. Founded the Justice League.
Weaknesses: Not as experienced or as skilled as other incarnations of Batman. Otherwise, none notable.
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Various martial art moves