|“||I'm The Batman... and you are dust.||„|
|~ The Batman, before killing Dracula via sunlight|
Son of the owners of a massive research and development conglomerate, Bruce Wayne’s parents were killed before his very eyes by a common thug while leaving the theater. He was thusly raised by the family butler Alfred Pennyworth, harboring a deep seated hatred of crime before using his wealth and influence to become the Batman. Physically powerful and agile beyond most, intellectually a master of engineering, software, biology, chemistry, and history, and armed with a variety of weapons and gadgets, he fights crime in his hometown of Gotham City as The Batman.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B, possibly higher
Name: Bruce Wayne, The Batman
Origin: The Batman (2004)
Age: In his 20s (Relatively young and early into his vigilante career)
Classification: Human, Billionaire, Superhero, Vigilante
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Hacking, Preparation, Supernatural Willpower (Was willful enough for a Green Lantern ring to accept him), Resistance to Mind Control (Was the first person in history to break free of Dracula's mind control)
Attack Potency: At least Wall level, possibly higher (Can break brick walls and dent armored cars with ease)
Speed: Superhuman running speed (Can keep his pace with police cars) with at least Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Can dodge point blank gunshots, rockets, Firefly's lasers and flamethrowers). Subsonic travel speed with the Batmobile (Travels at 165 mph or 73 m/s)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 to Class 5, possibly higher (Lifted a full oil drum, knocked over a shipping container, struggled and kicked Man-Bat and Killer Croc away, the former being strong enough to tear a bank vault door off the wall and the latter being heavy enough to flatten a car with his sheer weight)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, possibly higher (Can crack concrete and break through walls with his strikes)
Durability: At least Wall level, possibly higher (Can survive beatings from superhumans like Clayface and Dracula, which usually consist of him being smashed through walls and falling with enough force to crush a car)
Stamina: High (Survived serious internal bleeding after his fight with Bane)
Range: Standard melee range
- The Batmobile
- A smartphone connected to the Bat Cave’s computer.
- Claws sharp enough to scratch roofing.
- Sharpened steel gauntlets that block blades.
- His cloak functions as a parachute.
- His utility belt has biometrics that only he can access.
- His utility belt has electrical outlets controlled by voice activation.
- Batarangs sharp enough to easily cleave through metal.
- A remote control batarang drone with camera.
- A grappling hook (which is more less a batarang on a cable and winch) powerful enough to punch through brick.
- Taser knuckles.
- Explosive pellets.
- Smoke grenades.
- Tear gas pellets.
- Knockout gas pellets.
- Flashbang grenades.
- Ice pellets.
- A miniature laser.
- Ice spray.
- Short term knockout spray.
- A small auto-aimed spinning, flying razor.
- An air filter.
- A lockpick.
- An infra-red eyepiece.
- Ultra-violet sensors in his cowl.
- A sonic disruptor that scares away animals.
- Tracking devices.
- Attachable rockets.
- A flare that’s handy for breaking out of ice.
- A jetpack used to keep up with flying enemies.
- Retractable cleats in his boots.
Intelligence: A genius intelligence-wise and an extremely skilled martial artist. Founded the Justice League.
Weaknesses: Not as experienced or as skilled as other incarnations of Batman. Otherwise, none notable.