|“||Everyone has their own desires. To bring together and fulfill those desires and make everyone happy — this is the purpose my Archon has bestowed upon me.||„|
Barbara is the Deaconess of the Church of Favonious who also acts as a Celebrity or "Idol" of Mondsdadt
She is the sister of Jean, the acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonious, and thus constantly feels overshadowed by her skills and talents. Despite this, Barbara continues to persevere and spends every day singing to make the citizens of Mondstadt as happy as they can be.
Powers and Stats
Tier: likely 10-B, possibly 10-A physically, Unknown, possibly Low 7-B with magic
Name: Barbara Gunnhildr
Origin: Genshin Impact
Classification: Deaconess of the Church of Favonious, Shining Idol, Hydro Allogene
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Water Manipulation, Enhanced Stamina (with Glorious Season), Summoning and Limited Telekinesis (Barbara can freely summon and telekinetically move her primary weapon), Transformation, Flight (can transform into Hydro energy for greater mobility, increased speed and flight), and Forcefield Creation (like all Allogenes, Barbara can erect an elemental shield to defend against attacks from far stronger opponents), Statistics Amplification (with Vitality Burst and Magic Guide), Healing, Energy Absorption, Resurrection (with Dedicating Everything to You), Damage Boost (with the Purest Companionship, which increases the potency of Let the Show Begin)
Attack Potency: Human level possibly Athlete level physically (Has received combat training in the past. Can also run from Mondstadt to Dragonspine and back in a relatively short amount of time), Unknown, possibly Small City level with Magic (Despite having no combat related feats, she should be able to defeat Hilichurls, who can pose a threat to trained combatants in large enough numbers. This is backed up by the fact that she claims to be able to handle a group of Treasure Hoarders by herself simply by having a Vision, only being defeated "after a while").
Lifting Strength: Unknown.
Striking Strength: Human class, possibly Athlete class
Stamina: High. Barbara can run from Mondstadt to Dragonspine without any visible fatigue. She can also reduce her stamina consumption while using Let The Show Begin♪ with Glorious Season
Range: Extended Melee Range normally. Several Dozen Metres with magic.
Standard Equipment: a Catalyst, Hydro Vision
Intelligence: At least Average. Barbara has received combat training as a child, and can defeat several trained Treasure Hoarders at once
Weaknesses: Barbara is depressed, but she hides it with her positive attitude
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
Hydro Vision: A Vision is a gift from the gods of Teyvat that allows humans to wield elemental powers, turning them into Allogenes. Barbara's Vision is Hydro-attributed, thus granting her the ability to freely manipulate water.
- Let the Show Begin♪: Barbara summons water droplets in the shape of music notes to form a Melody Loop, healing Barbara and damaging surrounding enemies. The Melody Loop causes all of Barbara's attacks to heal herself and her allies by a small amount
- Shining Miracle♪: Barbara instantly heals herself and her allies by a large amount
- Glorious Season: The Stamina Consumption of characters within Let the Show Begin's Melody Loop is reduced by 12%
- Encore: When Barbara gains an Elemental Orb/Particle, the duration of Let the Show Begin's Melody Loop is extended by 1s. The maximum extension is 5s.
- Gleeful Songs: Barbara regenerates 1 energy every 10 seconds
- Vitality Burst: Decreases the cooldown of Let the Show Begin♪ by 15%, and grants a 15% Hydro Damage Bonus for anyone within the Melody Loop
- Star of Tomorrow: Increases the damage and healing of Shining Miracle♪.
- Attentiveness be my Power: Every opponent Barbara hits with her Charged Attack regenerates 1 Energy for her. A maximum of 5 energy can be regenerated in this manner with any one Charged Attack.
- The Purest Companionship: Increases the healing of Shining Miracle♪
- Dedicating Everything to You: Barbara instantly revives any team member who dies so long as she is not in battle