BanchoLeomon is a Beast Man Digimon which lives faithful only to the "Justice" in which it trusts. It is said that only Digimon who continue to emerge victorious in battles with fierce champions, without their spirit being "broken", are able to acquire the title of "Bancho", and only five Digimon which possess this title have been confirmed in the recorded history of the Digital World. As it is a boss that only serves its own "Justice", if something becomes an obstacle to that "Justice", it will see them as "Evil" even if they are a being like the Royal Knights or the Three Great Angels, and they will become an enemy that it has to eliminate. The "GAKU-RAN" worn over its shoulders is endowed with a defensive function that negates 89.9% of the opponent's physical strikes.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-B | 1-C | High 1-C
Gender: Technically Genderless, but treated as Male
Classification: Mega level Vaccine Attribute Beast Man Digimon, BANTYO Member
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Holy Power, Darkside Power, Martial Arts, Natural Weaponry, Sword Mastery, Earth Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Limited Acid Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Limited Gravity Manipulation (Can distort gravity with its punches), Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Physical Attacks (The "GAKU-RAN" worn over its shoulders is endowed with a defensive function that negates 89.9% of the opponent's physical strikes).
Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Duplication, Probability Manipulation via Miracle Power (Can utilize the Power of Miracles), Dream Manipulation, Durability Negation, Sealing (Can seal others abilities), Hair Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Fear Manipulation via Terror Illusion, Memory Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure with Hellfire (The Flames of Hell/Dark Area aka El Evangelo are purifying flames that erase those who are burnt by them. This goes so far as to being able to erase even the Seven Great Demon Lords and erase one beyond death in which in Digimon death means nothingness. Whether the flames erase one beyond nothingness is dependent on whether they are evil or not. If evil, the one who is erased will be erased beyond nothingness), Time Manipulation (Time Stop and Destruction), Spatial Manipulation (Can distort, erase and cut through space), Petrification, Dimensional BFR, Fate Manipulation (Can rewrite its opponent's fate), Mind Reading, Explosion Manipulation, Transmutation, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Conceptual Erasure (The flames of the Dark Area have no effect on him despite them being extremely deadly to members of the Seven Great Demon Lords), Time Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Transmutation, Paralysis Inducement, Death Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Planet level (Mega Digimon should be at least comparable to Ebemon who is capable of destroying entire planets) | Complex Multiverse level (Kept two universes from colliding in with one another. Implied to be capable of fighting members of the Royal Knights and Three Great Angels) | High Complex Multiverse level (Was able to fight Aiba on even grounds, even managing to get the upper hand. After fighting Takumi, Banchleomon was able to fight Gankoomon)
Speed: Relativistic+ (Should be comparable in speed to Rapidmon) with FTL reactions (Far superior to Ultimate level Digimon) | Immeasurable (Should be comparable to the Royal Knights, who transcend space and time) | Immeasurable (Kept up with Takumi and Gankoomon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable (Held up the Digital World and Material World, keeping them from crashing into one another)
Striking Strength: Planet Class | Complex Multiversal | High Complex Multiversal
Durability: Planet Class, higher with GAKU-RAN | Complex Multiversal, higher with GAKU-RAN | High Complex Multiversal, higher with GAKU-RAN
Stamina: Extremely High (Could keep hold up the Digital World for an extended period of time)
Range: Extended Melee Range, A few hundred meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: GAKU-RAN, Otokodama (Tanto)
Intelligence: Varies. BANTYO BanchoLeomon is a highly skilled fighter who is capable matching Royal Knight and Three Great Angel class opponents in power and skill.
Weaknesses: Data Digimon
- Flash Bancho Punch: Gathers all its energy and releases it through a punch. This has a high chance of stunning the opponent, preventing them for moving temporarily.
- Shishi Raouzan: Slashes with its burning tantou, Otokodama.
- Otokogi: Punches the ground, shooting a burning shockwave at its opponent.
- Comet Hammer III: Drops large boulders on top of the oppnent.
- Awesome Quake III: Creates a large earthquake to damage opponents.
- Attack Charge Field: Increases the attack potency of it and allies by 15%. Can stack.
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of its next attack.
- "It's Hot...:" Increases its attack potency and speed to astronomical levels, allowing it to easily overpower opponents who were able to give it a challenge.
- Jūouken (Beast King Fist): Punches the enemy, or punches to fire energy from its fist in the shape of a lion's head.
- Hasaigeri: Attacks the enemy with a roundhouse kick.
- Jūouha: Attacks with a blast of energy from its fist.
- Hyakujūken: Doing a series of movements with its arm, Leomon sends a barrage of lion heads against its enemy.
- Saint Knuckle II: Punches the foe with a fist filled with Holy power.
- Attack Charge: Raises its Attack Potency by 15%.
- Animal Colosseum: Passively increases damage from Earth skills by 15%.
- Nightmare Soldiers: Passively increases damage from Darkness skills by 15%.
- Electric Stun Blast: Breathes a paralyzing poison gas at the enemy, or paralyzes them with electricity.
- Destruction Cannon I: Shoots a blast of darkness at the opponent.
- Panic Wisp: Fire Magic that instantly confuses the opponent.
- Ripping Net: An electric attack that instantly paralyzes the opponent.
- Heaven's Thunder I: Uses lightning magic to create to balls of electricity to surround the foe and shoot lightning bolts.
- Soulful Kick: Hits the opponent with a hard kick full of soul.
- Beast Coat: Raises it and its ally's resistance earth based attacks with the power of a beast.
- Shishi Jūhazan: Spins the turbines on its arms at top speed and attacks with a punch powerful enough to distort gravity.
- Senpū Turbine Geri: The ultimate barrage of roundhouse kicks.
- Battle Stamp: Uses the power of machines to raise its Attack Potency.
- Winning Punch: Unleashes quick fatal punches.
- Thunder Fall I: Calls forth bolts of lightning from the sky.
- Nanomachine Break III: Blasts the foe with a boly of electricity.
- Agility Charge: Raises its evasive ability.
- Copies the opponent's appearance and all of their abilities.
- Switches places with them in a whirl of leaves.
- Teleports to the enemy and kick them before disappearing.
- Uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
- Poison the opponent for them to take damage until they die.
- Causes the opponent to become paralyzed.
- Erases the opponents' memories.
- Turns the opponent into an 8-bit sprite and nullifies their abilities.
- Turn resistance into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Causes the foe to be confused.
- Puts the foes to sleep.
- Instantly kills the opponent.
Key: Species | BANTYO | Cyber Sleuth