|“||A soft-spoken old monk, seeking forgiveness for his sins||„|
Powers and Abilities
Name: Bakal Kozar
Classification: Human, Healer, Monk, Former Ash General
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerates from near-death), Holy Manipulation (With all abilities), Light Manipulation (With Ether Flash and Holy Light, and through Zeal with Kozoman's Scepter) Healing (With Aid, Group Heal, and Zeal), Statistics Amplification (Through Zeal with Inspire), Status Effect Inducement (Through Ether Flash, Holy Light, and Zeal with Blinding),
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Human Class
Durability: Street level (Should be comparable to revenant who he trades blows with)
Stamina: At least Average (Should be comparable or greater to the nomads the party travels with on occasion)
Range: Extended melee range
- Kozoman's Scepter: Causes Zeal to illuminate magical darkness around foes.
- Ozimal's Coat Whenever attacked, poisons the attacker for damage based on Bakal's attack.
Intelligence: Above average, is considered wise amongst his colleagues.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Aid: Heals a single ally.
- Ether Flash: Damages all nearby foes and illuminates magical darkness around them.
- Group Heal: Heals all nearby allies.
- Holy Light: Damages all nearby foes and illuminates magical darkness around them.
- Zeal: Damages all nearby foes and heals all nearby allies.
- Blinding: All attacks have a chance to blind foes.
- Inspire: Zeal causes all nearby allies to deal bonus damage for a short amount of time.