Avians are a race of flightless bird-men found across the stars. They diligently worship a being called Kluex as their god. They believe that the god removed their wings when they got too jealous of the earth-dwellers, and thus are trying to gain atone their sins by sacrifice.
Powers and Stats
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation (On the atomic level), Telekinesis, Resurrection (Can be re-created in their ships and sent back to their original position quickly), Regeneration (Unknown), Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation | Same as before, Time Manipulation, Magic, Energy Projection, Magnetism Manipulation, Healing, Gravity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Portal Creation
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can lift huge hammers easily)
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: City level+
Stamina: Very high
Range: Few dozen meters
Standard Equipment: Matter Manipulator, Swords, Hammers, Axes, Bows, Guns, Staffs, Wands, Stimpacks,
Intelligence: Very high. They can easily uses any kind of weapons with nigh-mastery. Can create complex and high-tech machinery such as atomic furnaces
Weaknesses: None notable
-Can dodge and outspeed light beams
- Matter Manipulator: The iconic item of the Protectorate. It can manipulates matter on the atomic level. It can break it down and move it somewhere else, even picking up liquid and such. Matter it displaces is intangible too.
- Stimpacks: Injections that can boost them in combat, just as increasing their regeneration, speed, jumping height or making them glow.
- Staffs and Wands: Avians have access to different kinds of magic weapons. They mostly deal direct magic damage from various elements such as fire, poison, ice and electricity, but some have additional effects such as opening portals, slowing down time, altering gravity or healing allies (and the user).
- Time Pierce: A quite unusual sword. Its slices alone can pierce the very fabric of time and it can stop time for the enemies around it.
- Nanowrap Bandages: High tech-bandages which can heal large wounds in seconds.
- Respawn: When they die, Avians will be automatically rebuilt on their ships. From there, they can teleport themselves back into battle quickly afterward.