The Avatar was originally an ordinary citizen of Sonic's World. When the Eggman Empire attacked however, the Avatar wound up among the district of people who survived the onslaught. After that, the Avatar joined the Resistance. A newcomer to the cause, they received the nickname "Rookie", but managed nonetheless to accomplish a lot of duties. They eventually met Sonic, and decided to fight alongside him to free the world from Eggman.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-A
Name: Unknown, referred to as "Rookie", The Avatar, Custom Hero
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog
Gender: Male or Female (Player choice), Iconic is Male
Classification: Anthropomorphic Animal, Resistance Fighter, Sonic's Partner, The Rookie
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Weapon Mastery (Effective in using various Wispons for combat), Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (With Burst Wispon), Electricity Manipulation (With Lightning Wispon), Flight/Levitation and Vibration Manipulation (With Hover Wispon), Gravity Manipulation, Absorption, Black Hole Creation, Teleportation and Void Manipulation (With Void Wispon), Status Effect Inducement, Transmutation, and Glyph Creation (With Cube Wispon, which turns enemies into small blue bits and can create platforms even while in midair. Can freeze enemies solid in the Cube Wispon's energy), Duplication and Statistics Amplification (With Asteroid Wispon), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations
Speed: FTL+ (Comparable to Infinite, who is casually above Pre-Forces Sonic and could attack him faster than Sonic could properly keep up with. Pre-Forces Sonic himself is vastly superior to speeds done by his Classic self, can surpass his Lightspeed Dash, and is stated to train and grow sharper over time)
Striking Strength: At least Large Planet Class (Can do equal amounts of damage to the Death Egg Robot alongside Sonic)
Durability: At least Large Planet level (Can take hits from Infinite, who easily incapacitated a Pre-Forces Sonic. Can take hits from the Death Egg Robot, which is superior to Infinite)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range, Hundreds of meters with abilities and Color Powers
Standard Equipment: Wispons, which allows them to harness their Color Powers, and a Grappling hook
- Optional Equipment: Phantom Ruby Prototype
Intelligence: Above Average (Capable of fighting against Eggman, an evil genius who has fought the likes of Sonic for years and methodically took over the majority of the planet within several months without fail despite the Resistance's best attempts. A skilled fighter and Wispon user)
Weaknesses: None notable
Wispons: Weapons introduced in Sonic Forces with designs tailored to specific Wisps and their anatomy with the signature function being their ability to harness the Hyper-go-on Energy from Wisps and use them to channel the properties of the respective Wisps' Color Power without causing the user to undergo a transformation. They can be used indefinitely, and only their Special Actions run on a limited supply of energy.
- Asteroid Wispon: Using the power of the Indigo Asteroid Wisp, the Avatar is trailed by several bodies made up of energy that can attack multiple opponents at once.
- Special Action: The Asteroid Wispon's special action surrounds the Avatar in a ring made of cubes and is granted invincibility alongside the power to levitate slowly in the air.
- Burst Wispon: Using the power of the Red Burst Wisp, the Avatar can use this Wispon to spout flames in a fashion akin to a flamethrower.
- Special Action: The Burst Wispon's special action causes explosions to launch the Rookie into the air. This can be done repeatedly.
- Cube Wispon: Using the power of the Blue Cube Wisp, the Avatar can slam down the hammer-like weapon on the ground to create shockwaves. When an opponent is caught in the shockwaves, they're frozen inside of a blue cube. The Avatar slams down the hammer once more to turn shatter the opponent and turn them into small blue cubes.
- Special Action: The Cube Wispon's special action allows the Avatar to create platforms, even while in midair.
- Drill Wispon: Using the power of the Yellow Drill Wisp, the Avatar uses this Wispon to quickly dash several meters forward in a lunging attack.
- Special Action: The Drill Wispon's special action allows the Avatar to dig through the ground or burrow up walls.
- Hover Wispon: Using the power of the Green Hover Wisp, the Avatar can blow away enemies with a devastating shockwave.
- Special Action: The Hover Wispon's special action allows the Avatar to freely fly through the air.
- Lightning Wispon: Using the power of the Ivory Lightning Wisp, the Avatar is able to attack opponents with a whip made of electricity.
- Special Action: The Lightning Wispon's special action allows the Avatar to dash along a trail of rings at high speeds.
- Void Wispon: Using the power of the Violet Void Wisp, the Avatar can shoot out black hole-esque energy to suck in anything caught in the way and have it vanish without a trace.
- Special Action: The Void Wispon's special action allows the Avatar to teleport great distances within a moment.