Magetta (マゲッタ, Magetta) is a Metal Man from Universe 6, a race that is said to exist as well in Universe 7. He is a member of Champa's team.
Powers and Stats
Name: Auta Magetta
Origin: Dragon Ball
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Statistics Amplification, Magma Manipulation, Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling
Speed: Massively FTL+ (After Magetta started to heat up, Vegeta had trouble dodging his attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Universal (Vegeta was wary of fighting him in close combat)
Durability: Universe level (Tanked several Ki blasts from Super Saiyan Vegeta)
Stamina: Depends on the amount of 'fuel' he consumes (Appears to work like a steam locomotive)
Range: Standard melee range. Universal with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Turns extremely sad if insulted in the slightest.
- Ki Blast: The basic form of a ki attack.
- Power Up: Magetta is capable of increasingly powering up.
- Magma Spit: Magetta possesses powerful magma inside his body which he can spit out in streams.
- Volcano Explosion: Magetta unleashes a powerful magmatic explosion.
- Temperature Raising: Thanks to his natural magma, Magetta is capable of drastically increasing the temperature in his surrounding area.
- Tornado: By spinning his body at high speeds Magetta is capable of appearing as a tornado.