|“||I wasn't the one who committed treachery first. It was God.||„|
|~ Ata to Daruma|
Ata is a former disciple of the Kongou Yasha style who previously learned the sword style under Master Daruma, he now works for the Ususama Style after betraying the Kongou Yasha school.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-C, likely 5-B | At least 5-B, possibly 5-A, far higher with Ryuki (Battle Mode) and Princess Niri
Origin: Samurai 8
Age: Unknown, likely over 50 years old
Classification: Samurai, Robot, The unparallel
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Inorganic Physiology (Samurai are robots thus do not have a normal body or organs), Limited Matter Manipulation and Body Control (Samurai can manipulate their body or their holder's body's sub-atomic particles to form it into different shapes, tools and devices), Technology Manipulation (Samurai can manipulate and create technology using their body), Gravity Manipulation (Samurai control gravity around them passively and also to do things like regen), Statistics Amplification (With their holder armour and giant holder armour samurai increase their power and durability to the point that they can onehsot their peers), Flight, Limited Time Manipulation with Silent Slash, Regeneration (High-Mid), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7 and 8 dependent on the God Acala and their courage to continue fighting), Limited Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control his swords), Extrasensory Perception (Can detect and find people's location using a device formed from his body), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Mind Reading (Samurai are capable of searching people's memories) and Limited Regeneration Negation (With Kongou Yasha Style - Hidden Strike, he can slow down High regen significantly), Durability Negation (With samurai soul sword which cuts at the subatomic level)
Regeneration Negation (With Soroken, can completely cut off up to High regen), Avatar Creation (Using a samurai soul he can create a clone of himself though it appears to be weaker than his real body), BFR, limited Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (via World of Death, Ata cuts space, opening a portal and sends opponents around him into a dimension without h-particles said to be a void), Teleportation (via Cat beckoning Ata teleports his opponent from a large distance to his location), Hacking, Information Manipulation and Transmutation (via Kala's soul he is capable of discorporating what ever he touches forcing them to turn into information and leave their body behind as an empty husk)
Resistance to: Cold, Cosmic Radiation (Samurai can survive in the vaccum of space), Power Absorption (Resisted his samurai soul being sucked out), Mind Manipulation (Samurai have a digital consciousness as opposed to a normal mind and are robots), Tolerance to extreme heat (Samurai are capable of withstanding atmospheric reentry) and Immunity to: Soul Manipulation (Samurai do not have traditional souls, are robots and have already died)
Attack Potency: Moon level, likely Planet level (Cut the moon in half with just his normal sword and nearly oneshot Daruma), can negate durability with his samurai soul blade | At least Planet level (Is stated to be capable of destroying planets), possibly Large Planet level (learnt all the Ususama and Kongou Yasha style techniques meaning his stats had to be extremely high to do so), far higher with Ryuki (Battle Mode) and Princess Niri (A princess can make a samurai dozens of times stronger. Can match Yoken (Battle Mode) and Nekomata (Battle Mode) in combat), can negate durability with his samurai soul blade and Kala's black blade
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Rushed between galactic quadrants in a short amount of time while cutting asteroids on the way)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Moon Class, likely Planet Class | At least Planet Class, possibly Large Planet level, far higher with Ryuki (Battle Mode) and Princess Niri.
Durability: Moon level, likely Planet level (Bull rushed through the moon in its entirety) | At least Planet level, possibly Large Planet level, higher with Samurai armour (Stronger than his Incarnate body), far higher with Ryuki (Battle Mode) and Princess Niri.
Stamina: Extremely High, fought an entire squad of Samurai right after rushing between galactic quadrants and destroying meteors, then went after Hachimaru and fought him and Daruma without rest while keeping Hagamichi at bay. Was still able to fight even when severely weakened by Dr. Furuta.
Range: Standard melee range with sword, dozens of meters with sword telekinesis, at least kilometers with detecting range, thousands of kilometers with Silent Slash.
- Samurai Soul Blade: A samurai soul can be fused with a Handle Bone from a Holder turning into an energy blade stronger than any metal blade.
- Ata' Samurai Soul Blade: Using the handle bone stored in his right arm and his own samurai soul.
- Takatsuna' Samurai Soul Blade (Bloodsucker): Using the handle bone stored in his left arm and the Takatsuna' samurai soul.
- Kala' Samurai Soul Blade (Black Blade): Using the handle bone and the Kala' Samurai Soul to create a black blade able to discorporated the foe.
- Katana: Ata carries four katanas as secondary/support weapons.
- Ryuki: Ryuki is a Key Holder owned by Ata. It serves as his spacefaring vessel.
Intelligence: High, was known as an unparalleled student of Daruma's
Weaknesses: Regenerating his entire body can take potentially hours, but regeneration speed varies among Samurai and less damaging injuries can be healed much quicker.
- Kongou Yasha Style: A Fighting Style that includes many deadly techniques, some of which are:
- Hidden Slash: A technique that allows the user to slow down the regeneration of enemies.
- Silent Slash (Moku Kiri): A technique where the user decides the time between the slash and when the actual cut appears.
- Pack Whirlwind (Tsumujikaze): A rising whirlwind attack where the user flies around the opponent in an upward spinning motion while slashing at their body.
- Ususama Style: A Fighting Style that includes many deadly techniques, some of which are:
- Cat Beckoning (Neko-Maneki): The user takes their Samurai Soul in their hand and summons their target to their location.
- Kongo-Yasha/Ususama Combined Style: Ata can combine the style of two Schools to create an unique technique:
- World of Death: This technique sends the target to another space where the H-particles are non-existent.
- Server Sword (Sõrõ Ken): The Server Sword is a technique that Ata mastered and that prevents regeneration.
Key: Incarnate body | True body