For detailed information about this series, visit the Assassin's Creed Wiki.
|“||Nothing is true, everything is permitted.||„|
|~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze|
- 1 Summary
- 2 Power of the Verse
- 3 Calculations
- 4 Supporters/Opponents/Neutral
- 5 Characters
- 6 Weapons and artifacts
- 7 Vehicles
- 8 Discussions
Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure stealth video game franchise created by Patrice Désilets, Jade Raymond and Corey May, developed and published by Ubisoft using the game engine Anvil and its more advanced derivatives. It depicts a centuries-old struggle, now and then, between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Templars, who desire peace through control and order. The series features historical fiction, science fiction and characters, intertwined with real-world historical events and figures. For the majority of time players would control an Assassin in the past history, while they also play as Desmond Miles or an Assassin Initiate in the present day, who hunt down their Templar targets. Watch Dogs has been canonically confirmed to be a part of this verse.
The video game series took inspiration from the novel Alamut by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol, while building upon concepts from the Prince of Persia series, more specifically, a beta-stage game called Prince of Persia: Assassins. It begins with the self-titled game in 2007, and has featured twelve main games. The most recent released game is 2020's Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
A new story and time period are introduced in each entry, and gameplay elements evolve from the previous one. There are three-story arcs in the series. For the first five main games, the framing story is set in 2012 and features series protagonist Desmond Miles who uses a machine called the Animus and relives the memories of his ancestors to find a way to avert the 2012 apocalypse. In games until Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Abstergo employees and Assassin initiates recorded genetic memories using the Helix software, helping the Templars and Assassins find new Pieces of Eden in the modern world and uncover the true history of humanity's creators, the Isu. The latest two games, Assassin's Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey follow ex-Abstergo employee Layla Hassan as she is recruited into the Assassin Order and relives the origins of both the precursors of the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order.
The main games of Assassin's Creed are set in an open world and presented from the third-person perspective where the protagonists take down targets using their combat and stealth skills with the exploitation of the environment. Players have freedom to explore the historical settings as they finish main and side quests. Apart from single-player missions, some games also provide competitive and cooperative multiplayer gameplay.
Power of the Verse
Those that share lineage to Adam and Eve have enhanced senses (Eagle Vision) which allows them to see the world differently and grants them superhuman physical characteristics far beyond that of the strongest humans and animals. Most of the verse's characters also have an incredibly high innate resistance to pain, surviving being shot multiple times or being stabbed multiple times and simply walking it off as if nothing happened to them. Most of the Isu-Hybrids in the game who have awakened their full potential via the Bleeding Effect gain a number of resistances to the powers that affect their minds, senses and whatnot due to lacking the neurotransmitters present in most normal humans.
The present-day technology has some futuristic technology (Like the Animus) that allows them to not only hone their ancestors' skills, but their entire skillsets, decades worth of experience and even their overall power levels, capable of awakening Eagle Vision within them, including the ability to perform death-defying parkour moves which would be impossible even for the finest peak-level freerunner.
Most of the characters sit pretty high into Small Building level+, with several characters of different countries, beliefs and goals with little-to-no change in their power sets, with even ordinary humans being able to easily withstand high falls from buildings and be capable of brushing off massive mortar explosions exploding buildings, taking cannonballs, bombs and catapults to the face with minimal damage, casually brushing off barrels exploding with enough power to pulverize stone and destroy massive walls, tanking beams powerful enough to vaporize people or send them flying into the air (Said beams having the same properties and mechanics as the Isu's own energy-based powers) and even fight against gigantic mythical beasts like the Minotaur on their lonesome, with their speeds hitting the high-end Supersonic+ ranges even for just ordinary peak-level humans who have not awakened Eagle Vision with most of the characters being able to easily dodge bullets at close range and swat aside arrows mere centimetres away from them, with most awakened Isu-Hybrids trumping them by a considerable degree. Most of the verse's hybrids have incredibly good clairvoyant and precognitive abilities inherited from the Isu that allow them to react to attacks and be warned of danger several moments before their occurrence, thus allowing them to keep up with enemies considerably faster than them and can easily see through any kind of object to locate points of interest, uncover their secrets, deduce weak spots and many more. Assassin's Creed Valhalla takes this a step further, with characters hitting low-end Hypersonic for being able to single-handedly catch arrows mid-flight and then shoot them back at their archers.
The Olympos Project consists of many famous monsters taken straight from Greek myth and legend, involving minotaurs, sphinxes, medusa and the cyclopes, being several times larger than humans and even Isu themselves, with their power levels being high-end Small Building level+ for being able to smash gigantic pillars and such.
The past primarily focuses on Assassins who are highly skilled and have access to gadgets, weapons, and vehicles from each respective era too advanced even for the modern age. Cannons and many other weapons make an appearance in the late 12th century, while fully-functioning tanks, machine guns, naval cannon boats and flying bombers appear in the early 16th century, centuries before their debut in real-life, even possessing vastly superior range, mobility and destructive power and easily reaching Building level power, while bombs make an early appearance in the 5th century BCE, during the Pelopponesian Wars. Ships in the game emerge right after the Golden Age of Piracy and right into the American Revolutionary War, being capable of unleashing cannon volleys up to Large Building level+. Abstergo's Skunkworks division use powerful Skunkworks Endgame Grenades capable of delivering 0.25 kilotons of TNT, or Multi City-Block level.
The verse's god-tier, the Isu, are capable of making technology powerful enough to protect planets, ranging from Mountain level to at least Multi-Continent level, possibly Planet level with their tech, and even possibly unravel the universe itself, as a new incoming catastrophe has been mentioned in Assassin's Creed Origins. All of their technology, which also includes their Pieces of Eden, draw their energy from and are powered by a singular energy source called the Wireless Energy Lattice to power themselves up, with the Isu possessing similar energy-based powers.
The Tyranny of King Washington DLC is a completely separate reality from the main games, with its top-tiers being at least Building level via being superior to their base selves and having absorbed the strength of a gigantic bear far larger than entire buildings that can shake massive pyramid structures the size of Giza.
- Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles: 12th century Bombs are overpowered (Re-do) (Scales to Altaïr, Bayek, Ezio, Desmond, most Master Assassins and the rest of the cast and all the Pieces of Eden) (0.249900973 tons of TNT, Small Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Cannonball woes (Scales to Ezio, Staff of Eden wielders, Altaïr's armor and anyone who can damage it, Apple of Eden clones and anyone who has fought against them or learned their abilities) (0.03066535073183556 tons of TNT, Small Building level for the first calc, 0.2457163448 tons of TNT, Small Building level+ for the second calc)
- Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles: Catapult woes (Scales to Altaïr, Apple of Eden Clones, Staves of Eden, Altaïr's sword and anyone who's taken hits from them) (0.0503 tons of TNT or Small Building level for the first calc, 0.2498934 tons of TNT or Small Building level+ for the second calc)
- Assassin's Creed III: Cannonball Woes Part 2 (Scales to Connor, Haytham and the rest of the characters in the Kenway Saga. Also scales to the Aquila, Morrigan and Jackdaw) (0.24515450566 tons of TNT, Small Building level+ for singular cannon shots and durability. The Morrigan's volley is 4.1676266 tons of TNT or Large Building level, the Jackdaw's being 5.6386 tons of TNT or Large Building level, and the Aquila being 7.35463517 tons of TNT or Large Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The Tank's AP (Scales to Leonardo da Vinci's Tank and Naval Cannon) (1.6901200625 tons of TNT, Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed Revelations: Bombs are overpowered (Scales to Ezio and the rest of the series' feats) (0.00569280642 tons of TNT or Small Building level)
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered- Barrel Woes (Scales to Connor and the rest of the series' feats and mainly to characters in the Kenway Saga and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation) (0.249985306214149 tons of TNT or Small Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation HD-slash-Remastered: Gunpowder barrel blows up a wall (Re-do) (Scales to Aveline de Grandpré, supporting feat) (0.146971403203 tons of TNT, Small Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag- The Observatory's Beams (Scales mainly to the Kenway Saga and Assassin's Creed Syndicate characters, thereby scaling to the rest of the series) (0.209454 tons of TNT, Small Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: BIGGER THAN YOU THINK (Re-do) (Scales to the Misthios and the rest of the cast. Supporting feat) (0.01854937445535373 tons of TNT, Small Building level)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey- Darius busts floor (Scales to the Misthios, Darius and the rest of the cast who scale to them) (0.2439234373470363371 tons of TNT, Small Building level+)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Minotaur Breaks 3 Pillar-thingies (Scales to Alexios, Kassandra, Darius, Isu, Olympos Projects, Pieces of Eden and the rest of the cast) (0.1746460873625717 tons of TNT, Small Building level+)
Cult of Kosmos
Order of the Ancients
Instruments of the First Will
Weapons and artifacts
|Discussion threads involving Assassin's Creed|