|“||I'm nothing like Johnny Gat.||„|
|~ Asha Odekar|
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | 7-B
Name: Asha Odekar
Origin: Saints Row
Age: In her late 20's to early 30's
Classification: Human, Member of the 3rd Street Saints, MI6 Agent, Special Liaison to the CIA
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled marksman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, 4th Wall Awareness | All previous abilities plus Superhuman Speed, Telekinesis, Energy Projection
Speed: Superhuman | Supersonic (Comparable to The Boss)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human | Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss), Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters)
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | City Class
Durability: Small Building level | City Class
Range: Varies from standard melee range to several thousand meters
Standard Equipment: SWAT SMG, 9MM Tactical
Intelligence: High (An highly skilled and accomplished member of M16, a strike force tasked with eliminating major targets and terrorist operations, Had it not been for the interference of Matt she would've brought down Phillipe Loren long before the Saints)
Weaknesses: Can be arrogant at times | Cannot utilize her superpowers outside the Simulation, Power-Suppression fields can disable her powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: By altering her code within The Simulation, Asha is capable of bending the simulation to her will and acquiring powerful superhuman abilities that allow her to easily traverse the simulation.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Asha to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however she doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Asha jump much higher than normal, however she doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Asha is limited in that she does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
Key: Real World | Super Homie