Artina was once a nun that would help, the poor, hungry, and injured even at the cost of her own health. Until her nation went to war. Where she would go out to treat the injured of both sides, but was killed for treating a man named Nemo a Lieutenant Commander of the enemy.
Upon her death She was reincarnated as an angel in Celestia due to her selfless acts, But was found by the Archangel of the time and tasked with stealing money from the netherworlds. Which she gains the title of the Angel of Avarice from her many thefts.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B, possibly 2-A | 3-B, possibly 2-A | 2-A
Classification: Angel of Avarice
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Magic, Flight, Creation, Weapon Mastery, Healing, Invisibility (To anyone who doesn't believe in angels), Purification (Type 3 Can remove the Sleep, Shrink, Charm, Depraved, Curse, forget, paralysis, and poison Status effects), Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation, Acausality (Type 1 was unaffected by Fuka, and Desco changing parts of her past), Soul Manipulation, Summoning, Darkness Manipulation, Duplication, Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement (In the forms of Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Charm, Forget, Curse Manipulation, and Shrink), Power Nullification (Via the shrink effect), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Immortality (Type 1), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Size Manipulation (Can shrink enemies in size, and can grow in size after taking enough damage), Homing Attack, Glyph Creation, Dimensional Storage, Portal Creation, Matter Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Telekinesis, Death Manipulation (Can inflict the deathblow status), Resistance Negation (Her attacks bypass fire, ice, air, and light resistances), Instinctive Reaction (Their body automatically blocks incoming attacks without thinking), Precognition (Can see enemy attacks before they happen), Healing Negation (Lowers enemy healing magic to 50% power.), Curse Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Necromancy (Enemies they kill will raised as zombies), Resurrection (when they are killed in combat they revive as a zombie), Probability Manipulation (Can manipulate their enemies luck to push a fight in their favor), Absolute Zero (Via Cocytus), Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Death Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification, Statistics Reduction, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Transmutation, Disease Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Absolute Zero, and Extreme Heat (Has been shown to be unaffected by the heat of atmospheric re-entry, the Earth's core, and the surface of the Sun.)
Attack Potency: Solar System level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Comparable to Valvatorez, and Desco) | Multi-Galaxy level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Is able to take hits from Omaga star, Comparable Desco that 1 shot a post Disgaea 2 Axel) | Multiverse level+ (Comparable to late game Valvatorez)
Lifting Strength: Class Z (can easily rip the moon from it's orbit) | Pre-Stellar (Capable of physically matching characters who can pull several giant planets towards themselves with relative ease) | Pre-Stellar (Same as before)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class, possibly Multiversal+ | Multi-Galactic, possibly Multiversal+ | Multiversal+
Durability: Solar System level, possibly Multiverse level+ | Multi-Galaxy level, possibly Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+
Range: Standard melee to interplanetary with melee attacks, and projectiles, Interstellar with spells | Galactic with spells, Intergalactic with projectiles | universal with Big Bang, and magic | Multiversal+ with spells
Standard Equipment: Guns, bows, and staffs
- Optional Equipment: Items that can restore HP, and SP
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: None notable
- Angel Glitter: Allied males while close by Artina gain a 20% boost to all stats.
- Mandatory Repo: Artina jumps into the air where 3 rings form in between the target and her, While she passes though then she gains energy wings as she kicks the enemy, making an exposition of coins.
- Angelic Whip: Artina pulls out a whip made of angel feathers, then starts to whip the target until she wraps the enemy in it and slams them into the group.
- Goddess Artemis: Artina summons an angelic centaur that fires a beam of light while Artina shoots an arrow that has a set of every wings.
- Splitting Bullet: The user unleashes a set of energy attacks that home into the enemies back.
- Cluster Launcher: The fire a rocket pod that fires a set of homing missiles.
- Dark Filament: The user sends out discs of energy that focuses the sun's rays to then the user unleash a powerful energy beam.
- Prism Burster: The user makes copies of themselves which combine their weapon to fire a beam of multi colored energy.
- Cocytus: the user forms a pair of ice wings, then fires many ice pillars into the ground which form a beam on energy under then enemy.
Key: Early Game | Mid Game | Late Game