Death Skydragon, Arkvelza is one of the Skydragons in Puzzle and Dragons. The second Skydragon to be created by the Prime Dragon, Eidos, Arkvelza and his counterpart, Zerclea, act as the balances between life and death.
Despite his monstrous appearance and association with death, Arkvelza is actually benevolent in nature, and does his job with Zerclea out of the good for the world, doing his best to keep balance and allow the world to flourish naturally.
During the events of Puzzle and Dragons Z he was captured by the group known as Paradox, who used his powers to tear the surface of the planet into pieces, kickstarting the main plot.
Powers and Stats
Name: Arkvelza, Death Skydragon, Divine Dragon of Death
Origin: Puzzle and Dragons
Age: At least 500 Million Years Old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Physical Interaction, Darkness Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Energy Projection, Healing, Durability Negation with Terra Gravity, Statistics Amplification, Immortality (Type 1), Flight, Telekinesis
Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Class T with Telekinesis
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Planet level
Stamina: Likely High
Range: Standard melee range, Kilometers via elemental attacks, at least thousands of kilometers with Telekinesis (Moved landmasses all across two continents)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Has existed for several hundreds of millions of years, has helped to keep the balance of life and death in that time and takes his role very seriously)
- Dark Orbs: Arkvelza can tap into Dark Orbs in the atmosphere to unleash energy attacks that are made up of Darkness and Death energies mixed together
- Heart Orbs: All Monsters in Puzzle and Dragons can tap into Heart Orbs in the atmosphere to heal themselves
- Death Orbs: Arkvelza has the unique ability to create "Death Orbs" that are the opposite of the healing Heart Orbs. While rarely used, these orbs have been noted to be extremely dangerous, to the point where Arkvelza himself has only ever made them when forced to
- Terra Gravity: Reduces the foe's HP by half, ignoring durability entirely
- Divine Death Wings: When on the brink of defeat, Arkvelza and his allies gain a 4x multiplier to their AP. This ability only triggers in desperate situations, and fades away when the users recover to safer levels