|“||Blind fanatics! You remember me and feed me with your faith in the Father. A parent can be strict, and you'll accept my punishment with gratitude...||„|
|“||Black sheep, you are unworthy of a place by my side. Begone! I shall send word to the Creator of how you men have failed again, and he shall feed my children.||„|
Arkhos is the sixth Eternal encountered in the Underworld, the multiplayer mode of Shadow Fight 2. Like all Eternals, he was once a guardian of Earth, but due to humanity's mischievous acts, he has decided to bring catastrophe to the planet he once protected, in order to cleanse it for new life, one without humans. Tales tell that when facing a common enemy, humanity united under one banner to defeat the Eternals, every nation sending their greatest warriors to face them and conquer the abyss that is the Underworld. They failed, and every cleansing of Earth was executed by a certain Eternal every time chosen by The Father. In the latest time of cleansing, Arkhos would go on to gather followers to feed him with their faith in The Father, at the same time hoping of gaining his favour so that he would get to cleanse the Earth. He stands his ground against Shadow and other great warriors so that they don't advance further through the Underworld, but is defeated and is forced to let them continue their journey.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Shadow Fight 2
Age: Unknown, likely as old as the Universe
Classification: Eternal, Immortal, Embodiment of Lies, Force of Nature, Life Form, Deity
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Abstract Existence (Type 2. Is the embodiment of lies), Acrobatics, Animal Manipulation (via Rat Wave), Avatar Creation (Can create a physical incarnation for himself while being a spirit in order to interact with the world), Blessed (Was given by Tenebris the power to lead his followers), Chi Manipulation (with Toxic Cloud amulet), Damage Boost (via Head Hit, Critical Hit, Helm Breaker, Precision), Damage Reduction (via Block), Durability Negation (via Cobra, Helm Breaker, Poisoning, Bleeding), Empathic Manipulation (via Shock), Enhanced Senses (via Precision), Forcefield Creation (Is protected by a shield that is worth 150 times his own health), Immortality (Types 4, 8. Being a life form that embodies lies, once defeated his spirit won't disappear but resurrect), Incorporeality (Whenever he is defeated he enters a spiritual state that lasts until he creates a physical incarnation for himself), Longevity, Magic (via Bleeding, Precision, Poisoning, Rat Wave; with Toxic Cloud amulet), Martial Arts, Natural Weaponry (Has sharp claws and teeth), Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm disembodied shadows), Pain Manipulation (via Head Hit, Shock), Poison Manipulation (via Poisoning, Toxic Cloud), Power Nullification (via Critical Hit, Shock, Block Breaker), Probability Manipulation (The majority of Shadow's Perks are unable to activate by chance when in combat with him), Rage Power (via Pain Rage), Reactive Power Level (With each resurrection of his spirit he becomes stronger), Social Influencing (His firebrand preaching is his primary weapon that he uses to gather followers), Statistics Amplification (via Pain Rage), Status Effect Inducement (via Helm Breaker, Poisoning, Bleeding), Summoning (via Rat Wave), Weapon Mastery (Skilled Naginata user)
Law Manipulation (His chamber is located so beep in the universe and so close to the Great Empty Void that the universal laws that humans are used to cease to work there, causing them to fight against Arkhos under specific Fight Rules), Power Nullification (via No Blocks, No Double Strikes, No Kicks), Fate Manipulation (via Hot Ground), Causality Manipulation (via Inverted Movement), Temperature Manipulation with Fragrance Manipulation (His Chamber has a stifling smell of bonfires and fresh rat droppings)
Paralysis Inducement (Is immune to the Stun enchantment), Temperature Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation (He resides in his Chamber without having any issues about its stifling smell of bonfires and fresh rat droppings), Social Influencing (Resists getting his hopes dissected by Shadow's Dissector of Hopes), Empathic Manipulation (Resists entering a state of panic after being hit by Shadow's Panic sickle and entering a state of unrest after getting hit by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Fate Manipulation (Can still win fights against Shadow even though he is in possession of Fatum's artifacts, which can change destiny. Came back to life in the next cycle even though Shadow can choose which direction the next coil of life and death will take along the spiral of history), Death Manipulation (Resists being instantly killed by Shadow's Blade of Death), Mind Manipulation (Resisted starting to act weird after getting hit by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Transmutation (Resisted having his body turned into Shadow Energy by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Poison Manipulation (Resisted getting contaminated by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Disease Manipulation (Resisted getting terminal shadow disease from Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Corruption (Type 2. Resisted having his soul turned into an unholy shadow soul after getting hit by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Biological Manipulation (Resisted having his skin turned pale and suffering from hair loss after getting hit by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Fear Manipulation (Resisted having hallucinations after getting hit by Shadow's Charges of Darkness), Madness Manipulation (Type 2. Resists going mad after being hit by Shadow's Harbinger of Madness)
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Fought on par with Shadow after the previous defeated Tenebris in combat. With each resurrection of his spirit he becomes stronger). Can ignore conventional durability with Cobra, Helm Breaker, Poisoning and Bleeding.
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human (With little issue he can grab and throw Shadow, who wears heavy steel armor and who also holds an extremely heavy weapon at the same time)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level
Stamina: Very High (Arkhos can fight many rounds against Shadow - an enemy who never grows tired - and other eight warriors while sustaining heavy battle wounds such as deep blade wounds to vital areas, powerful blunt attacks, impalements, being burned by plasma and fire, getting paralyzed from high voltage electricity, bleeding heavily and having a bomb attached to his body explode. With each resurrection of his spirit, his stamina is completely restored)
Range: Extended Melee Range with The Sting. Several meters with Needles and Rat Wave. Up to Hundreds of meters with Toxic Cloud.
- The Sting: Arkhos' Weapon of choice. This Naginata is enchanted with the Poisoning enchantment, giving it a chance to poison the enemy when hitting them with it.
- Needles: Arkhos' Ranged Weapon of choice. They are enchanted with the Precision enchantment, causing his precision with them to be greatly increased, making Critical Hits done through them to deal more damage.
- Toxic Cloud: Arkhos' Magic Amulet of choice. It allows Arkhos to gather inner magical energy through combat and use it to create toxic clouds. It is also enchanted with the Bleeding enchantment, giving it a chance to also cause the enemy to start to bleed when coming in contact with the toxic cloud.
Intelligence: At least Very High (Has lived for an incredible amount of time and thus he should have gathered a lot of knowledge)
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Head Hit: Landing a strike on the enemy's head triggers a Head Hit, making it deal 60% more damage.
- Critical Hit: Any unblocked hit has a chance to be a Critical Hit, which deals 50% more damage and makes the enemy fall to the ground.
- Shock: Dealing a Head Hit to the enemy has a small chance to result in a Shock, which will disarm the enemy and make them fall to the ground, forcing them to fight barehanded afterwards for the rest of the round.
- Block: Arkhos can enter defensive stances to block incoming attacks from the enemy, greatly reducing their damage dealt.
- Cobra: A chance that during the first 3 seconds of the fight Arkhos' First Strike would reduce the enemy's health by 20%.
- Helm Breaker: A chance to increase Arkhos' Head Hit damage for 5 seconds after dealing a Head Hit.
- Pain Rage: A chance to increase damage for 8 seconds after receiving a Head Hit.
- Block Breaker: A chance to bypass the enemy's block.
- Poisoning: A chance that the enemy will start to lose 3% health per second over 5 seconds after being hit by his weapon.
- Precision: A chance to make a ranged weapon Critical Hit with increased damage. (Critical Hits are considered as 50% bonus damage dealt. With this enchantment it should be around 75% bonus damage dealt)
- Bleeding: A chance that the enemy will start to lose 3.4% health per second over 5 seconds after being hit by magic or Rat Wave.
- Rat Wave: Arkhos summons a wave of rats that travel on the ground to damage the enemy.
- Toxic Cloud: Arkhos puts his Naginata on his back, then waves his hands and a green cloud of toxic fumes surrounds the enemy.
- No Blocks: The enemy cannot block any of Arkhos' attacks.
- No Double Strikes: The enemy cannot use multiple weapon attacks, kicks or punches in quick succession.
- No Kicks: The enemy cannot use kicks.
- Hot Ground: Standing on the ground for 15 seconds or more will result in a loss for the enemy.
- Inverted Movement: The enemy's movements are inverted.