Summary of the Verse
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Power of the Verse
At first glance, the verse appears strong. It possesses a wide variety of fearsome animals and the Survivor, the humans, are far beyond human in both strength, AP, and durability, and possesses unusual hax. Some noted examples are Poison Manipulation, Berserk Mode and the Aberration expansion pack includes hax such as resistance to radiation and invisibility.
The verse mostly lacks effective speed feats capping out at the Subsonic with possibly Subsonic reactions, with the majority only being Peak Human.
Overall, the verse caps out at Small City level AP.
- Ark Survival Evolved Feats - General Feats
- Ice Titan Freezes Multiple Titanosaurs - Scales to Titans. Small Town level
- King Titan Summons Meteors - Scales to the Mega Mek. Small City level
- Titanosaur Stomps Opponents - Scales to bosses. Building level
- Ark Lifting Strength - Lifting strength of creatures capable of carrying structures on their back. Class K to Class M
- Megapithecus Throws a Rock - Lifting strength of Megapithecus, scales to bosses and titans - Class M
- Rockwell Tentacle Slam AP - 330.5107552581262 tonnes of TNT, 8-A, Multi-City Block level
- Dinosaurs Breaking Rocks - Scales to most of the verse - Large Building level