Aries is is one of The Twelve Heavenly Stars. He is a rainbow sheep, a legendary but extremely weak type of monster that only appears once every few centuries that was discovered and strengthened by Ruphas Mafahl.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-C | Low 5-B
Origin: A Wild Last Boss Appeared
Classification: Rainbow Sheep
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Vibration Manipulation (Can cause earthquakes), Fire Manipulation, Large Size (Type 2), Longevity, Shapeshifting (Can take a humanoid form), Extrasensory Perception, Flight (Can fly by blowing flames out of his hands), Resistance Negation (Can bypass elemental defenses), Resistance to Willpower Manipulation, Fear Manipulation (Should be able to resist Ruphas Coercion), Madness Manipulation (Type 2, Can resist Aigokeros madness manipulation that affected an entire country), Fire Manipulation (Has high resistance to fire), Heat Manipulation (High level individuals can withstand -100 degrees Celsius with no issues), Water Manipulation (The Coat of Aurgelmir reduces the damage inflicted by water and fire attributes by 70%) | All previous abilities but greatly enhanced
Striking Strength: Moon Class+ | Small Planet Class
Durability: Moon level+ | Small Planet level
- The Coat of Aurgelmir: A defensive equipment that Ruphas crafted in the past for times where she would have to battle against a Water attribute boss. Overall, it drops the wearer’s status a little, nevertheless, it was a piece of defensive equipment which was strong against Water and Fire attribute enemies as it reduces the damage inflicted by those two elemental attributes by 70%.
- Gloves: Equipment which increases the STR of the wearer by 1200 and has the special effect of being able to penetrate the enemy’s elemental defense.
Intelligence: Above Average (Ares is mentioned to be sly, as he has been taught in military tactics by Ruphas)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mesaltim: A skill given to Aries by Ruphas. Its effect is to continuously inflict a percent damage while contact was maintained.
- Hamal: Aries offensive skill which boasts the highest damage and, when allowed to activate, can potentially serve as a trump card which can flip the tide of the battle. However, there is a restriction to the activation of this skill. As such, ordinarily, even if he wants to use it, he is unable to do so. The restriction is that the user has to be level 1000. Furthermore, its usage limit is once every 24 hours. Nevertheless, in exchange for having stringent prerequisites, its damage is monumental. With a single use of the skill, it deals damage equivalent to half of the enemy’s maximum HP, regardless of how much HP was remaining.
- Earthquake: A skill which allows Aries to cause earthquakes.
Key: Base | Level 1000