Arawn is the main protagonist of Tears to Tiara. He is known as the Demon King of legend, and was revived from his ancient slumber by cultists from the Holy Empire. After his awakening, he becomes the chieftain of the Gael Clan through his betrothal to Rhiannon, the previous chieftain's daughter.
Powers and Stats
Name: Arawn, Lucifer
Origin: Tears to Tiara
Classification: Fallen Angel, Demon King
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense magic power), Immortality (Types 1 and 2; Angels don't age, and can't die, only sleep until their wounds are healed), Enhanced Senses (Can sense malice, and a person's presence), Absorption (Can absorb MP and HP), Curse Manipulation (Can use dark magic to damage his target's MP), Statistics Amplification (Can raise his defenses), Healing (Can heal others), Mind Manipulation (Can brainwash his target into becoming an ally), Expert Swordsman, Telepathy (Can enter the mindsof others), Spatial Manipulation (Can switch places with his target), Holy Manipulation (Can use the ultimate holy magic, though doing so damages him as he is a Fallen Angel), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by others knowing his true name, knowing a person's true name allows others to control their mind and soul)
Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Octavia who can move faster than the eye can see)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: City Class+
Durability: City level+
Range: Tens of meters
Standard Equipment: A sword
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Weak against holy magic.
- Absorb Magic: An ability that damages the target's MP and replenishes his own MP at the same time.
- Absorb Vitality: An ability that damages the target and replenishes his HP at the same time.
- Abusive Language: A skill which draws attention to the surrounding area.
- Bellow: A skill that causes all enemies on standby to attack.
- Curse: Dark magic that damages the target's MP.
- Feel Good Healing: Recovery magic that provides a good-feeling heal.
- Fighting Spirit: A skill which raises his defense.
- Insult: A skill which provokes the enemy to distract their attention.
- Pygmalion: Magic which brainwashes his target into becoming an ally.
- Sword Art Assault: A skill which thoroughly chops up the target.
- Warp: Earth movement magic that switches places with the target.