|“||I don't know, but it looks to me like the high and mighty Prince Vegeta really isn't so mighty after all, now is he?||„|
Appule is an alien antagonist in the Dragon Ball series. He is a mid-ranking soldier in Frieza's army, with higher intelligence and power, above the unnamed Frieza Soldiers in ranks, but lower than Zarbon, Dodoria, and Cui.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien, Mid-Ranked Frieza Force Soldier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Skilled in Martial Arts, Flight, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets and form defensive barriers), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations
Speed: Relativistic (Faster than Raditz)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Moon Class
Durability: Moon level (Stronger than Raditz)
Range: Standard melee range, Planetary with ki blasts and attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Unknown (Shown to be a skilled medic by looking after Vegeta when he was in the healing tank)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy attack. Used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Energy Wave: Appule puts his hands in front of his body and unleashes a purple wave of energy from his hands. It is one of his special techniques in Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, Legend of the Super Saiyan, and Super Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen, and one of his Blast 2 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- High Agility Rush: Appule's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. Appule poses as if performing a Mach Dash and fires an Energy Wave from his body.
- Continuous Energy Wave: A combination of many energy waves fired at a rapid rate. It is one of his special techniques in Legend of the Super Saiyan.
- Full Power Energy Blast Volley: Appule's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Meteor Crash: One of Appule's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- High Speed Rush: Appule's Blast 2 Rush Attack in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Full Power Energy Ball: Appule's Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Full Power Charge: One of Appule's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- False Courage: One of Appule's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Baked Sphere: Villainous Mode Appule's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.