Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 8-C | 6-C | At least High 6-C | 5-B | 1-C
Name: Sunmon | Coronamon | Firamon | Flaremon | Apollomon, "Sun God"
Gender: Genderless, but treated as Male
Age: Varies | 10,000+ (Apollomon and the other Olympos XII should likely be around the same age as members of the Royal Knights such as Omegamon)
Classification: Rookie-Champion level Vaccine Attribute Beast Digimon | Ultimate level Vaccine Attribute Beast Man Digimon | Mega-level Vaccine Attribute God Man Digimon, Member of the Olympos Xll
Powers and Abilities:
All previous abilities, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant. Inherited Skills: Regeneration (Mid-High) and Duplication (Inherited from DemiMeramon. As long as even the smallest flame survives, Coronamon will regenerate and duplicate), Smoke Manipulation.
All previous abilities amplified, Durability Negation via Seisei no Houkou. Inherited Skills: Sword Mastery, Earth Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Sound Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Teleportation, Probability Manipulation via Miracle Power (Can utilize the Power of Miracles), Dream Manipulation, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Transmutation.
All previous Abilities, Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Power Nullification, Forcefield Creation (Can casually trap his opponents inside a barrier strong enough to encase Shoutmon X7). Inherited Skills: Sealing (Can seal others abilities), Transmutation, Poison Manipulation, Memory Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Wall level (Can break large blocks of ice) | Large Building level+ (Should scale to other Rookie Digimon such as Guilmon) | Island level (Equal to if not superior to Folder Continent Meramon) | At least Large Island level (Ultimate level Digimon should be astronomically superior to Devimon who could split File Island apart) | Planet level (Mega Digimon should be at least comparable to Ebemon who is capable of destroying entire planets) | Complex Multiverse level (Equal to Dianamon, on par with other members of Olympos XII and in turn comparable with members of the Royal Knights, members of which command the power to collapse the Digital World), Flaremon and Apollomon can Bypass Conventional Durability with Seisei no Houkou.
Speed: Unknown with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Can react to attacks from higher level predators which should at least include Rookie Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Elecmon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to Rookie Digimon and should be comparable to Wizardmon) with Relativistic reactions (Champion level Digimon should be able to move and react to Aiba) | Relativistic (Should be equal in speed to Takumi Aiba) with FTL Combat and Reaction speed (Should be comparable to Peckmon who could dodge Sunflowmon's Sunshine Beam from a close distance) | Relativistic+ (Should be comparable in speed to Rapidmon) with FTL reactions (Far superior to Ultimate level Digimon) | Immeasurable (Scales to the Royal Knights and other Olympos Xll.)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Large Building Class+ | Island Class | At least Large Island Class | Planet Class | Complex Multiverse level
Durability: Wall level | Large Building level+ | Island level | At least Large Island level | Planet level | Complex Multiverse level
Stamina: Decent as Sunmon | High as Coronamon | Extremely High
Range: Several Meters | A few hundred meters | A few kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: As a member of the Olympos XII, Apollomon is one of the most skilled and powerful combatants in the Digital World, being on par with the Royal Knights in terms of power and technique. He assaults foes with a barrage of physical blows and solar-powered projectiles that keep his enemies from gaining an advantage at any range, making it terribly difficult to gain any breathing room. He has also shown his cunning on occasion, nearly managing to rebel against Bagramon without his notice but was caught by the other Death Generals and turned into Apollomon Whispered. However, he's known to be incredibly prideful and confident in his abilities and won't cooperate with others he hasn't acknowledged. Coronamon is young, however is still a very talented fighter. Firamon and Flaremon are extremely skilled combatants.
Weaknesses: Data Digimon and Water attacks
- Starlight: Uses energy from the stars against the opponent.
- Frothy Spit: Shoots out bubbles at the opponent,
- Rainbow Spit: Spits out much stronger rainbow colored bubbles at the opponent.
- Corona Flame: By exhausting all of its physical strength, it fires a flaming shot at the opponent by concentrating the power of fire on its forehead.
- Corona-knuckle: Fires continuous punches with its blazing fists through the power of fire.
- Petit Prominence: Wrapping its whole body in flames, it defends itself or body slams.
- Small Breath: Unleashes a small fireball.
- Holy Bolt: Fires a small ball of light.
- Gatling Punch: Punches the opponent swiftly twice.
- Grand Cross: Slashes the foe with holy power to administer justice.
- Holy Shoot: Cause an explosion with a small ball of light.
- Flame Dive: Firamon flies up and catches fire, and then dives down on his opponents.
- Fira Claw: Firamon's claw catches fire and he slashes his opponents.
- Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.
- Sharp Claw: Slashes the foe with long sharp claws.
- Raging Light: A light based attack that lowers the foe's resistance to the power of light.
- Raging Flame: A fire attack that lowers the foe's resistance to fire based attacks.
- Normal Bomb: Throw two small bombs the opponents.
- Attack Charge: Raises its Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Speed Charge: Raises its speed by 10%. Can stack.
- Wind Claw: Slashes the opponent with claws enveloped with the power of wind.
- Gurenjūouha/Crimson Beast King Wave: Concentrates its flame into an energy wave resembling a lion.
- Kurenai Shishi no Mai/Crimson Lion Dance: A combination of flaming punches and kicks.
- Seisei no Houkou/Refreshing Roar: Roars to release a fiery shock wave that burns everything down, disintegrating the enemy's data.
- Blazing Power: Uses the power of fire to raise it and its ally's attack potency.
- Giga Breath: Unleash a big fire ball to burn the opponent.
- Celestial Cross: Slashes the opponent with powerful holy light.
- Celestial Hand: Punches the opponent with a fist of holy power.
- Crack Bite: Fragments the data of the area it bites, and based on the area the opponent was bitten, they collapse into malfunction. In other terms this bites cease bodily functions.
- Jūouken (Beast King Fist): Punches the enemy, or punches to fire energy from its fist in the shape of a lion's head.
- Hasaigeri: Attacks the enemy with a roundhouse kick.
- Jūouha: Attacks with a blast of energy from its fist.
- Hyakujūken: Doing a series of movements with its arm, Leomon sends a barrage of lion heads against its enemy.
- Comet Hammer II: Drops large boulders on top of the oppnent.
- Saint Knuckle II: Punches the foe with a fist filled with Holy power.
- Attack Charge: Raises its Attack Potency by 15%.
- Animal Colosseum: Passively increases damage from Earth skills by 15%.
- Nightmare Soldiers: Passively increases damage from Darkness skills by 15%.
- Electric Stun Blast: Breathes a paralyzing poison gas at the enemy, or paralyzes them with electricity.
- Destruction Cannon I: Shoots a blast of darkness at the opponent.
- Panic Wisp: Fire Magic that instantly confuses the opponent.
- Ripping Net: An electric attack that instantly paralyzes the opponent.
- Heaven's THunder I: Uses lightning magic to create to balls of electricity to surround the foe and shoot lightning bolts.
- Soulful Kick: Hits the opponent with a hard kick full of soul.
- Beast Coat: Raises it and its ally's resistance earth based attacks with the power of a beast.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out an orb of darkness. When suffering these attacks, opponents have their vital functions brought to a halt. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Wind Claw I: Slashes the foe with blades of wind.
- Wild Howling: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Small Tornado: Creates a small typhoon that damages multiple opponents.
- Lullaby: Sings a song that forces the foe to fall asleep.
- Saint Knuckle I: Punches the foe with a fist filled with holy power.
- Comet Hammer I: Drops a bunch of boulers on the opponent.
- Wolkenapalm I: Causes a burst of fire to appear from below the opponent.
- Giga Breath: Creates and launches a large fire ball at the opponent.
- Koyousetsu/Diamond Storm: Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.
- Kohenkyo: This move has many different applications.
- Copies the opponent's appearance and all of their abilities.
- Switches places with them in a whirl of leaves.
- Teleports to the enemy and kick them before disappearing.
- Uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
- Touhakken: Ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.
- Shouda: Attacks with a strong hand strike.
- Souzan: A swift claw attack.
- Kokaishū: Attacks with multiple roundhouse kicks.
- Kuuchuu Koyousetsu: Uses Koyousetsu while in midair.
- Korenkyaku: Spins about before unleashing several high kicks in rapid succession.
- Kosengeki: A swift claw attack.
- Gaia Element I: Blasts the foe with a burst of wood/plant elemental magic.
- Anti-Panic: A healing technique that not only restores a bit of health, but cures mental based confusion.
- Grand Cross: Slashes the foe in a cross shape with holy power in order to administer justice. This is a weaker version of the signature move of Lucemon.
- Light Coat: Uses the power of light to raise it and its ally's resistance to holy and light based powers.
- Miracle Power: Uses the power of miracles for itself. This can be used to increase its attack power as well.
- Androit Wisdom: A passive ability that increases the power of its magic and resilience to it by 15%.
- Trait-Speed 2: Passively boosts its speed.
- Trait-Quick: Passively boosts its ability to evade attacks.
- Rain of Pollen: Releases a large amount of pollen that reduces the opponent's attack potency.
- Holy Cannon: Fires a ball of light at the opponent.
- Power Energy I: Blasts the foe with non-elemental magic.
- Soul Absorption: Disassembles and absorbs the enemy's data.
- Erase Sickle: Attacks the foe and erases the enemies configuration data.
- Arrow of Apollo: Continuously fires red hot arrows from the shining jewels on his hands.
- Phoebus Blow: Attacks with a single, deadly blow from a fist filled with his inner power.
- Solblaster: Fires a scorching solar orb generated from the sphere of flames on his back to incinerate his enemies.
- Burst Counter: Uses the power of fire to give allies the ability to counter attacks.
- Fatal Hand: Strikes the foe twice with fists of holy power.
- Fatal Cross: Slash the foe with strong holy power.
- Burst Breath: Unleashes two large fireballs.
- Grau Lärm: A roar that seals the opponent's power.
- Schwarz Strahl: Fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their Digicore.
- Big Bang Voice: Stuns enemies with a heavy bass mic performance.
- Cat's Eye: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes.
- Poison S-mush: Throws various mushrooms that have the following effects.
- Poison the opponent for them to take damage until they die.
- Causes the opponent to become paralyzed.
- Erases the opponents' memories.
- Turns the opponent into an 8-bit sprite and nullifies their abilities.
- Turn resistance into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Causes the foe to be confused.
- Puts the foes to sleep.
- Instantly kills the opponent.
Key: Sunmon | Coronamon | Firamon | Flaremon | Apollomon (Species) | Apollomon Olympos XII