|“||Our faith is proven fate each time we deny it.||„|
SummaryEmerging from moonlight’s shadow with weapons drawn, Aphelios kills the enemies of his faith in brooding silence—speaking only through the certainty of his aim, and the firing of each gun. Though fueled by a poison that renders him mute, he is guided by his sister Alune in her distant temple sanctuary from where she pushes an arsenal of moonstone weapons into his hands. For as long as the moon shines overhead, Aphelios will never be alone.
|“||Order fights for light. Chaos fights for darkness. In the moon, we have found both: a way to survive.||„|
SummarySeparated at primordial birth, Aphelios, a fiend of chaos, and Alune, an archoness of order, were created as enemies. Yet, drawn each night to wander by shared visions of the moon, they found each other. Abandoning their natures, they struggle to show creation that darkness can shine, even as other divinities endlessly war...
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown | 4-A
Name: Aphelios and Alune, The Weapon of the Faithful, The Hitman, The Seer
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Male (Aphelios), Female (Alune)
Age: 20-25 | As old as the Universe
Classification: Human, Lunari Warrior/Assassin (Aphelios), Seer (Alune) | Beings of Chaos and Order
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 4, Should Aphelios die Alune can resurrect him from the Spirit Realm), Weapon Mastery (Master of a variety of weapons), Martial Arts, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Non-Physical Interaction (Due to his weapons being made of a mix of moonstone and moonsilver he can hit intangible and incorporeal enemies), Magic (Alune is able to utilize magic), Precognition (Alune is able to scry the future), Dimensional Travel (Alune is able to travel to and from the Spirit Realm), Telepathy (Alune is able to communicate with Aphelios telepathically), Light Manipulation, Flight, Telekinesis (Aphelios has limited telekinetic control over his weapons), Weapon Creation, Energy Projection (Via Calibrum, Moonshot, and Duskwave), Extrasensory Perception (Via Precision. Alune is also able to use her magic to reveal hidden pathways and truths), Damage Boost (Via Precision, Binding Eclipse, and Arcing), Healing (Via Resurgent), Forcefield Creation (Via Resurgent), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Onslaught), Gravity Manipulation (Via Gravitum), Black Hole Creation (Via Gravitum), Statistics Reduction (Via Binding), Status Effect Inducement (Rooting Via Binding Eclipse), Fire Manipulation (Via Infernum), Homing Attack (Via Duskwave and Moonlight Vigil), Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Able to withstand the pain caused by drinking Noctum essence, which causes such intense, indescribable agony that every other sensation is completely numbed, with just ingesting the poison feeling like his entire body is burning away. The numbing effect caused by the Noctum is so strong that it completely numbed the feeling of being stabbed by a burning spear.)
Speed: At least Subsonic (Was able to in seconds scale a large portion of Mount Targon, which was described as taking normal people several days to do. Casually outmanuvered the attacks of an army of Solari) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to God King Garen and God King Darius)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown, likely Multi-Stellar
Striking Strength: Unknown | Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Unknown | Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: Superhuman | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range to kilometers with weapons | Multi-Stellar
Standard Equipment: Moonstone Blade, Calibrum, Severum, Gravitum, Infernum, Crescendum
Intelligence: Gifted (Having been gifted with physical strength in the event of his birth, Aphelios has been training since childhood with the weapons of the Lunari, often to the point of near self-destruction in pursuit of skill and mastery. His skill is such that he was personally chosen to run increasingly dangerous solo missions in the name of the Lunari faith, acting as a hitman against the Solari and any others who would threaten the Lunari, and upon merging his skill with Alune's magic he was able to singlehandedly defeat an entire army of Solari warriors. Aphelios is a master of five sacred Lunari weapons, when just one of which takes a normal person years to master, and is able to wield them with deadly efficiency even while wounded, blinded, and with poison coursing through his body causing so much pain than it numbs all other sensations and prevents him from feeling the world around himself. Alune in turn has been gifted with an immense amount of magical power since birth, having spent her entire life since childhood training to hone and master this power, and has done so to the point that she is able to phase things into and out of the Spirit Realm at will.)
Weaknesses: Aphelios can only connect with Alune after drinking noctum, but because of its effects, he can't talk to her.
- The Hitman and the Seer: Aphelios has access to an arsenal of 5 Moonstone Weapons, created by his sister Alune. He equips two weapons at any one time, one as his main weapon and one as his off-hand. Each weapon has a unique basic attack and passive effect.
- Moonlight: Weapons spawn with 50 Moonlight for ammunition, which is consumed on basic attacks. Once his main weapon is exhausted of Moonlight Aphelios equips the next available weapon from his reserve.
- Weapons of the Faithful: Aphelios' arsenal of Moonstone Weapons, each with a unique active ability.
- Calibrum, the Sniper Rifle:
- Precision: Aphelios gains bonus range while Calibrum is his main weapon. Enemies damaged by Calibrum via an ability are marked, revealing them. Aphelios's next basic attack against a marked target uses the current off-hand weapon and has greatly increased range and bonus missile speed. This attack will consume the marks from all targets, dealing bonus physical damage to the main target for each mark consumed. If Calibrum is the current off-hand weapon, the empowered attack uses the main weapon instead.
- Moonshot: Aphelios fires a bolt of energy in a line, dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit.
- Severum, the Scythe Pistol:
- Resurgent: Basic attacks with Severum don't use projectiles. Severum's attacks heal Aphelios for part of damage dealt. Healing from Severum in excess of Aphelios maximum health is converted into a shield.
- Onslaught: Aphelios gains bonus movement speed and autonomously performs up to 9 attacks over the duration to the nearest enemy, prioritizing enemy champions. Attacks alternate between Severum and his current off-hand weapon, each dealing bonus physical damage.
- Gravitum, the Gravity Cannon:
- Binding: Gravitum applies a slow to opponents.
- Binding Eclipse: Aphelios expunges all enemies with Gravitum's slow debuff, dealing bonus magic damage and rooting them. Binding Eclipse also empowers in-flight Gravitum projectiles to instantly affect their targets upon hitting them.
- Infernum, the Flamethrower:
- Incendiary: Infernum shoots a firebolt at the target enemy unit, dealing physical damage to all enemies it passes through. Upon reaching the primary target, the firebolt splits into a cone behind it that deals physical damage to enemies. The firebolt deals increased physical damage to the primary target.
- Duskwave: Aphelios unleashes a wave of energy in a cone, dealing bonus physical damage to all enemies hit and locking on to each of them. After a delay, Aphelios then fires a volley of attacks from his current off-hand weapon, one at each locked-on enemy, applying on-hit effects.
- Crescendum, the Chakram:
- Arcing: Basic attacks with Crescendum hurl the blade at the target, which lingers before homing back to Aphelios. He is unable to declare basic attacks until he retrieves Crescendum, but can do so once caught. Whenever Aphelios casts an ability that would require him to throw Crescendum, he instead throws a spectral Chakram at his target that similarly returns to him. Aphelios accumulates the Chakrams he catches, up to 20. Attacks against champions will refresh the lifespan on Chakrams. Basic attacks with Crescendum are empowered to deal bonus physical damage.
- Sentry: Aphelios deploys a lunar sentry which attacks if an enemy gets in range. The sentry autonomously attacks the nearest enemy in range with a clone of Aphelios current off-hand weapon, dealing physical damage.
- Calibrum, the Sniper Rifle:
- Moonlight Vigil: Aphelios casts forth a lunar spotlight that stops upon illuminating an enemy. Alune smites the area centered on the illuminated enemy, dealing physical damage and locking-on to each enemy hit. After a delay, attacks will begin raining from the sky based on Aphelios' current main weapon, one upon each enemy locked-on by Moonlight Vigil, applying on-hit effects.
- Calibrum: Applies an empowered mark that deals additional physical damage per mark.
- Severum: If at least one enemy is hit, Aphelios heals for an increased amount.
- Gravitum: The initial slow is greatly increased.
- Infernum: The initial blast deals an additional physical damage. Attacks splash in a circle instead of a cone, dealing a portion of that damage. Enemies will take damage from overlapping areas.
- Crescendum: 3 additional spectral chakrams return to Aphelios from the first enemy hit, for a total of 4, on top of those from other enemies hit.
Key: Base | Nightbringer